This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CroBroly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this. Empty
PostSubject: What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this.   What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:40 pm

http://kotaku.com/5650212/

Quote :
6 feet of space from the TV, and then 3 feet or more on each side.

Woah.Isn't that a big requirement,kinda?

I was thinking of buying one but now eeehhh.
I hate the Kinect,mainly because the prime faggot that is Justin Bieber is promoting it.
It will sell like candy.There are so much 16 year old girls that are simply in love with this failed abortion.
The minute he says ''Buy the Kinect.'' it will sell out.
The 360 is cool,but Kinect sucks.
Also they stole the name.
What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this. S2r1xy
Back to top Go down
CroBroly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this.   What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Though the Kinect might be the start of virtual reality gaming and that would be so awesome.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this.   What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:06 pm

....You do realise kinect is just a different spelling of "connect"? Like Xchange instead of Exchange. Or ghey instead of gay. Razz

Kinetic is a completely different thing. It's like kinetic energy! Or something like that.

And yeah... Kinect isn't for everyone. It's mainly for casual gamers I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
CroBroly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this.   What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:22 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
....You do realise kinect is just a different spelling of "connect"? Like Xchange instead of Exchange. Or ghey instead of gay. Razz

Kinetic is a completely different thing. It's like kinetic energy! Or something like that.

Did you even see E3?At E3 they said it's a clever comination of Kinetic and Connect.So they just changed the last 3 words.
I love any game that is fun and well done.Wether casual and hardcore.
But the Kinect is:
Overpriced
Over advertised
Promoted by a faggot
Glitchy
A copy of EyeToy

And much more!
Don't forget it has big requirements like big room space,tight clothing,having to stand up etc.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this.   What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:51 pm

CroBroly wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Did you even see E3?At E3 they said it's a clever comination of Kinetic and Connect.So they just changed the last 3 words.
I love any game that is fun and well done.Wether casual and hardcore.
But the Kinect is:
Overpriced
Over advertised
Promoted by a faggot
Glitchy
A copy of EyeToy

And much more!
Don't forget it has big requirements like big room space,tight clothing,having to stand up etc.

To be fair, "kinetic" kinda means motion or movement. So you can't exactly say Microsoft ripped off Sony's game.
Plus, wii controller - playstation move. I think THAT is clear ripping off.

"overpriced" - Well, it's arguable. Playstation Move isn't exactly a good price either. You need the navigation controller, the wand, the playstation eye and then you also need to be subscribed to Playstation + to get the update to make it work.
"over-advertised" - No such thing. The more advertising the better it will sell.
"promoted by a faggot" - I agree. But who cares? If that makes it sell, that makes it sell. If I had an interest in it I wouldn't let the advertisements sway me.
"a copy of eyetoy" - lol come on...it's got motion sensor features. Great.... But SONY didn't upgrade their eyetoy. They just gave playstation eye which is the same thing really. Microsoft have taken the technology and brought it to a whole new level. In fact, they're barely similar. It's like saying webcams are a copy of cameras!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this.   What?What???My tiny apartment can't handle this. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Whenever anyone says "Kinect is a rip-off of Eyetoy" or "Move is a rip-off of the Wii" then I will post this brilliant video by Blunty. Very Happy