This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Dreams....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:44 pm

It's so weird.... I had a dream that there was Gears Of War on psp, that I was playing it. That it had been released but not many people knew about it and it was like the best psp game ever.
It was....a strangely realistic dream. And such an epic one! And DAMN, I just wish there were no such thing as exclusives. If Sony had Microsofts exclusives on their systems, then psp could have a Fable port or Halo or Gears.

Sad

So yes, unusual topic but do you ever get game-related dreams?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:56 pm

I dreamed I was commander shepard once O.o
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:53 pm

I dreamed I was MC banging Cortana(Nah just kidding)
Back to top Go down

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

I hope you are but some how doubt it XD
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Years ago, I had this one dream about Bully. I got late to class and the female teacher said that I had to stay after school. Later, I got a lapdance. First time I jizzed. I was soooo happy.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lord_Orpheo

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Sometimes I have recurring dreams about being in Silent Hill. It's always a little different when I go there. Never scary; feels... like home.

Strange, I know.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:21 am

i had a dream i was in rugrats with the rugrats kids and me,tommy and chucky were running away from angelica...(btw there is a rugrats game so Razz )
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:01 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Hahaha! You've been playing too much Mass Effect.

Arbiteris wrote:

lol you really aren't kidding.

NoelX2 wrote:
Years ago, I had this one dream about Bully. I got late to class and the female teacher said that I had to stay after school. Later, I got a lapdance. First time I jizzed. I was soooo happy.

errm....

right....

Razz

Lord_Orpheo wrote:
Sometimes I have recurring dreams about being in Silent Hill. It's always a little different when I go there. Never scary; feels... like home.

Strange, I know.

Ah dreams are like that. No matter how dark, creepy or generally weird the place is, it's usually so nice in dreams Smile
IndustryWhore wrote:
i had a dream i was in rugrats with the rugrats kids and me,tommy and chucky were running away from angelica...(btw there is a rugrats game so Razz )

lol!

That sounds....excellent XD
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:59 am

the only game dream i had when i was in mass effect 2,i was there.i turned around and i saw grunt,garrus and i think it was mordin calling my name so i can help them fight of some shadow broker agents,it was the best dream ive had...
Back to top Go down

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:04 am

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Hahaha! You've been playing too much Mass Effect.

Can ya blame me? Its an awesome game!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:15 am

I had a dream about a Necromorph(from AVP) stalking me. Was truly terrifying but great at the same time.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Stoney wrote:
I had a dream about a Necromorph(from AVP) stalking me. Was truly terrifying but great at the same time.

lol the dreams where you're in danger are always so damn fun.
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:49 pm

I once had a dream that I was Ezio Auditore. i was assassinating people right and left. I felt so badass and hardcore. I wish it was real. ASSASSINS FTW!
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:57 pm

I had a dream that me and my year level were plunged into a dimension were everything ever created (fictional to non fictional) would visit in the end we were trained as a Jedi, spartan 2, magical beings that saved the whole of creation from everything evil. Was epic
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Martin Luther King . Jr had a dream . . . . . . . not to sure if it was about videogames though.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:06 pm

day walker wrote:
I had a dream that me and my year level were plunged into a dimension were everything ever created (fictional to non fictional) would visit in the end we were trained as a Jedi, spartan 2, magical beings that saved the whole of creation from everything evil. Was epic

Damn. That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:39 pm

I dreamed that I was in Mass Effect 2. I walked about the ship and met the character I created in Mass Effect 2, Yukon Rage Shepard. XD I fucked Jack, and proceeded to the bathroom where I had to stop myself because Urinals in dreams are bad news. XD
Back to top Go down

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Jamin wrote:
I dreamed that I was in Mass Effect 2. I walked about the ship and met the character I created in Mass Effect 2, Yukon Rage Shepard. XD I fucked Jack, and proceeded to the bathroom where I had to stop myself because Urinals in dreams are bad news. XD

Jack?! NASTY!!! I would shoot that bitch and proceed down to the engine room where I could fuck Tali Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Jamin wrote:

lmao
Oh I want a ME dream. Just to be aboard the normandy and be commander.
But Jack?!? I'd even take Dr Chakwas over Jack. lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:12 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Jamin wrote:

Jack?! NASTY!!! I would shoot that bitch and proceed down to the engine room where I could fuck Tali Very Happy

Tali?! lol who'd fuck tali? I'd much rather take Wre..
actually..
nevermind Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:20 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Jamin wrote:

actually..
nevermind Very Happy

Fuck thats nasty! He has 4 testicles, ya know!? But seriously, Tali is awesome. drunken
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:27 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Jamin wrote:

actually..
nevermind Very Happy

Fuck thats nasty! He has 4 testicles, ya know!? But seriously, Tali is awesome. drunken

Tali is sexy as hell.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:45 pm

theassassins wrote:
day walker wrote:

Damn. That's awesome.
it was considering i had my ipod on as i slept most of the fighting had epic music throughout hell at the end Rodney dangerfield said "hey lets party" as my anyway you want it started to play the dream was intense hell it was a start and end dream of awesomeness Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:52 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Jamin wrote:

DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:

lmao

HEY. I like Jack. XD I like crazy bitches like Jack. =P
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:00 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Jamin wrote:

actually..
nevermind Very Happy

4?! That's even better than 3! Very Happy

Jamin wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Jamin wrote:

DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:

lmao

HEY. I like Jack. XD I like crazy bitches like Jack. =P

If you say so... Very Happy
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Dreams....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next