This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Game Dreams....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 26
Location : decatur, IL

Game Dreams.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:56 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Jamin wrote:
I dreamed that I was in Mass Effect 2. I walked about the ship and met the character I created in Mass Effect 2, Yukon Rage Shepard. XD I fucked Jack, and proceeded to the bathroom where I had to stop myself because Urinals in dreams are bad news. XD

Jack?! NASTY!!! I would shoot that bitch and proceed down to the engine room where I could fuck Tali Very Happy

Tali?! lol who'd fuck tali? I'd much rather take Wre..
actually..
nevermind Very Happy

Fuck thats nasty! He has 4 testicles, ya know!? But seriously, Tali is awesome. drunken

4?! That's even better than 3! Very Happy

Jamin wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Jamin wrote:
I dreamed that I was in Mass Effect 2. I walked about the ship and met the character I created in Mass Effect 2, Yukon Rage Shepard. XD I fucked Jack, and proceeded to the bathroom where I had to stop myself because Urinals in dreams are bad news. XD

Jack?! NASTY!!! I would shoot that bitch and proceed down to the engine room where I could fuck Tali Very Happy

DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:
I dreamed that I was in Mass Effect 2. I walked about the ship and met the character I created in Mass Effect 2, Yukon Rage Shepard. XD I fucked Jack, and proceeded to the bathroom where I had to stop myself because Urinals in dreams are bad news. XD

lmao
Oh I want a ME dream. Just to be aboard the normandy and be commander.
But Jack?!? I'd even take Dr Chakwas over Jack. lol



HEY. I like Jack. XD I like crazy bitches like Jack. =P

If you say so... Very Happy
Spoiler:
 


creeps me out that you had that pic
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Game Dreams.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:59 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:


creeps me out that you had that pic

Because it's so difficult to type in Jack into google with safesearch off. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Guest
Guest



Game Dreams.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:08 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:


creeps me out that you had that pic

Because it's so difficult to type in Jack into google with safesearch off. Smile

Nah dude, we all know you stockpile ME2 porn on your computer XD

And Jamin, she is like WAY to crazy. I mean we all like a freak in bed everyonce in a while but she is like cut your nipples off and eat them crazy XD
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Game Dreams.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:41 pm

The vidya isn't really mature enough for me to have dreams about them.

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Game Dreams.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Anyone else besides me wonder what colour Tali's boobs are?
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

Game Dreams.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:


creeps me out that you had that pic

Because it's so difficult to type in Jack into google with safesearch off. Smile

Nah dude, we all know you stockpile ME2 porn on your computer XD

And Jamin, she is like WAY to crazy. I mean we all like a freak in bed everyonce in a while but she is like cut your nipples off and eat them crazy XD
A little pain in bed doesn't hurt anyone. =P I like a crazed and dominate chick, like Jack. XD You don't fuck her, she fucks you! Plus, she has the best face. Miranda is TRASH compared to Jack. Only person that beats Jack, is Tali.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Game Dreams.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:59 am

Jamin wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:


creeps me out that you had that pic

Because it's so difficult to type in Jack into google with safesearch off. Smile

Nah dude, we all know you stockpile ME2 porn on your computer XD

And Jamin, she is like WAY to crazy. I mean we all like a freak in bed everyonce in a while but she is like cut your nipples off and eat them crazy XD
A little pain in bed doesn't hurt anyone. =P I like a crazed and dominate chick, like Jack. XD You don't fuck her, she fucks you! Plus, she has the best face. Miranda is TRASH compared to Jack. Only person that beats Jack, is Tali.

Miranda is a fucking bitch. Probably has a penis too XD but I do agree, no one beats Tali!
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Game Dreams.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Anyone else besides me wonder what colour Tali's boobs are?

Go to Rule 34

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Game Dreams.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:04 am

Pickles wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Anyone else besides me wonder what colour Tali's boobs are?

Go to Rule 34

You're welcome.

Rule 34 doesn't really apply...no one knows what color her skin is for certain....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Game Dreams.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Dreams....   Game Dreams.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Game Dreams....
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game
» The wish game
» Outcry. The shimmering game
» What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: