This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach is a PS3 killer

Go down 
+11
Arbiteris
TRF
DemonWolf
PureSexySound
ghost23
tahmdick
Pickles
GeneralMLD
Shin_Akuma
Alan1994
tr3ykilla
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

Halo Reach is a PS3 killer Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:40 pm

LOL I already seen too many people that have both consoles not playing there ps3 anymore cause they're too busy playing halo reach on there 360 lol!

FOR EXAMPLE:

And lol! at people that use to bash on halo calling it a kids game, but since halo reach came out they cant stop playing it or saying good things about it lol!
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Another thoughtless thread. The XBR needs to grow out of this.

Halo reach launched just recently, ofcourse multiplatform owners are going to play Reach. It doesn't mean that the PS3 sucks, or that Reach is "killing" the PS3. If I owned a Xbox 360 and a PS3 (I still mooch off of my bros PS3) , I would play the hell out of both consoles' exclusive games.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Oh boy here we go... I thought you guys grew out of making stupid fanboy threads after /v/ trolled the message boards.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:27 am

Alan1994 wrote:

Halo reach launched just recently, ofcourse multiplatform owners are going to play Reach. It doesn't mean that the PS3 sucks, or that Reach is "killing" the PS3. If I owned a Xbox 360 and a PS3 (I still mooch off of my bros PS3) , I would play the hell out of both consoles' exclusive games.

actually.....reach is "killing" the ps3.

360 outsold ps3 by over 140 thousand in one week cause of Reachs launch.

just saying
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:15 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
Oh boy here we go... I thought you guys grew out of making stupid fanboy threads after /v/ trolled the message boards.

/v/ dunt scare us.

It's not like they're any better. They have like a console war thread everyday and they bash on each other for having different preferences/platforms.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:13 am

is that hellhound in that vid? well that explains why he hasnt been on PSN recently lol
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:18 am

Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

/v/ dunt scare us.

It's not like they're any better. They have like a console war thread everyday and they bash on each other for having different preferences/platforms.

At least their arguments aren't stupid and baseless. Unless they are trolling.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:57 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

/v/ dunt scare us.

They spend half their time trolling which is quite sad really.
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:42 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

just saying
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Ps3 killer? No.
Ps3 hindrance? Yes.

Killer is such a strong word =P
Like I can guarantee you there will NEVER be a Halo Killer =P
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:31 pm

PureSexySound wrote:
Ps3 killer? No.
Ps3 hindrance? Yes.

Killer is such a strong word =P
Like I can guarantee you there will NEVER be a Halo Killer =P

I agree.

Everytime there's a post like the original topic post, a ps3 fanboy somewhere laughs at us.
Halo Reach is amazing, is an AAA game. Let's leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:53 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

just saying

So what you are saying is X360 selling more = PS3 selling less?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

just saying

Well, arguably, yes. If I go to a/an [insert technology store here] to purchase a console, and I choose the 360, that's one PS3 or Wii that was not purchased. The same goes for if I bought a PS3 or Wii.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:46 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

just saying

Well, arguably, yes. If I go to a/an [insert technology store here] to purchase a console, and I choose the 360, that's one PS3 or Wii that was not purchased. The same goes for if I bought a PS3 or Wii.

So it's not possible to own both consoles? Many people buy PS3's on the side of their X360 for Blu-ray purposes.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:31 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

/v/ dunt scare us.

They spend half their time trolling which is quite sad really.

Trying to troll /v/ is like pissing in an ocean of piss.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

just saying

So it's not possible to own both consoles? Many people buy PS3's on the side of their X360 for Blu-ray purposes.

No but majority of people can afford only 1 console,maybe 2
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:13 pm

silly noobs, consoles dont kill anything!
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

/v/ dunt scare us.

Halo Reach is a PS3 killer 6ff0c7a6
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

just saying

No but majority of people can afford only 1 console,maybe 2

I can't argue there. But surely overtime early generation PS3/X360 only owners would get bored of their system and be a little curious about what the competition is doing.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:13 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

/v/ dunt scare us.

couldn't you've made a more retarded reply? WOW..this post was a failure..
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:58 am

NobleSix wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

/v/ dunt scare us.

I bet your the edgiest kid at your lunch table.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:03 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

/v/ dunt scare us.

LOL!!!! edgiest kid? haha dont make me laugh you old geezer,4chan's arguments are retarded and stupid,you are a moron for saying that shit..you fail man
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

/v/ dunt scare us.

Shin_Akuma thinks Anonymous are hackers on steroids.

Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:08 am

Halo Reach is an amazing game. I'm lovin' it.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:15 pm

i wouldnt say it's a ps3 killer because i highly doubt everyone will stop buying ps3's after reach's release date but people wont be playing on their ps3 for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach is a PS3 killer   Halo Reach is a PS3 killer Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach is a PS3 killer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: