This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive

Go down 
+6
iTz Danger0uS
360WNED
Master_Chief
NoXiousBLD
arnt god of war
J77
10 posters
AuthorMessage
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive Empty
PostSubject: What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive   What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:19 pm

I bet you any type of money all trey members would be making videos and rubbin it in our faces!!!! they would give it the same hype as uncharted 2

They would be like "we got the best fighting game off all times"

but its funny since they lost tekken 6 as an exclusive. there will not be unboxings like they did with uncharted 2, and they will pretend that game dont even exist.

If Tekken 6 was still exclusive. PS3 Fanboys would be going wild cause we are nearing its release date.

Danm it feels good 360 snatched just about all the franshices that mattered for the ps3.

Last edited by dirtyj177 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive   What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:38 pm

yep very true every word
Back to top Go down
NoXiousBLD
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
NoXiousBLD

PostSubject: Re: What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive   What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:56 pm

Meh it wouldn't matter. The 360 still has Dead or Alive, and the upcoming Killer Instincts 3 Smile

PS3 has nothing on 360 when it comes to fighting games....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NoXiousBLD
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive   What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:59 pm

NoXiousBLD wrote:
Meh it wouldn't matter. The 360 still has Dead or Alive, and the upcoming Killer Instincts 3 Smile

PS3 has nothing on 360 when it comes to fighting games....

tru tru but my point is if it would of stayed exclusive to the ps3. tekken 6 would of been the talk of the week with the trey brotherhood. and there would have been as many unboxings as uncharted 2. lmao

ps3 fanboys hate multiplats. lmao
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive   What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:35 pm

I'm not into fighting games but I'm glad the brownies have lost all their big 3rd party exclusives.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive   What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:59 pm

I really wouldn't care... Look at the animations & shit. Tekken stopped being cool after the PS1 in my book.
Back to top Go down
iTz Danger0uS

PostSubject: Re: What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive   What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:56 am

When does tekken 6 come out in the uk?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive   What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:06 am

You have got a point there. I noticed a lot of ps3 fanboys act as if cross platform games don't matter....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive   What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:16 am

I dont like any fighting game, "buttonmasher". Click random buttoms and hope to get something good,i dont see any appeal to that... Thats just me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
fonderplague
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
fonderplague

PostSubject: Re: What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive   What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:47 pm

pspvampire wrote:
You have got a point there. I noticed a lot of ps3 fanboys act as if cross platform games don't matter....

Most of those said fanboys don`t even consider multiplats games. Most of them play their 4 good exclusives a year and that`s it. Look at general G all he owns is shitty exclusives that he plays once and throws away. I heard that from a ps3 fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive   What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:19 pm

But its not, so I hope it sells more on the 360.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive   What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive Empty

Back to top Go down

What If Tekken 6 Still Was A PS3 Exclusive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: