This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ghost of Sparta demo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Ghost of Sparta demo Empty
PostSubject: Ghost of Sparta demo   Ghost of Sparta demo EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:43 am

It's now available to all on PSN. I downloaded it last night and from the very get go it's obvious this is a big improvement over Chains of Olympus. The block and countering feel more refined then ever and new weapons seem like they're going to be better then ever. Graphically it looks about the same as CoO, but it seems like the camera is a lot smarter this time around.

I've never payed full price for a PSP game before. I might have to make an exception for this.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lord_Orpheo

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Sparta demo   Ghost of Sparta demo EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Yeah, I liked the demo as well. The spartan shield & spear are awesome.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Sparta demo   Ghost of Sparta demo EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:00 pm

I don't even plan on playing the demo. I'm pissed off with Santa Monica for not changing a thing from one game to the next. I mean, lots of people don't like change in games, so fair enough but the fact that I didn't like GOW in the first place means that a 5th game that plays near-indenticle to the way the other 4 did just doesn't interest me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Sparta demo   Ghost of Sparta demo EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
I don't even plan on playing the demo. I'm pissed off with Santa Monica for not changing a thing from one game to the next. I mean, lots of people don't like change in games, so fair enough but the fact that I didn't like GOW in the first place means that a 5th game that plays near-indenticle to the way the other 4 did just doesn't interest me.
For one, Santa Monica didn't make this. Ready at Dawn did, and they happen to be one of the best PSP developers out there. I can't argue with you. The games are pretty much the same with every game, but somehow each game feels fresh and it gets better every time.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Sparta demo   Ghost of Sparta demo EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:34 pm

I'll get it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Sparta demo   Ghost of Sparta demo EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:49 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

If you don't like God of War, nothing anyone can do about that. People who are fans should be excited because GoS seems to be more polished and refined then ever.

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Sparta demo   Ghost of Sparta demo EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:33 am

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
For one, Santa Monica didn't make this. Ready at Dawn did, and they happen to be one of the best PSP developers out there. I can't argue with you. The games are pretty much the same with every game, but somehow each game feels fresh and it gets better every time.

Oh my bad.
And yeah..well, I liked God Of War 1 for the first hour but then it just got stupidly repetitive and then every game since followed suit. If there was more diversity in gameplay, not just hack/slash and puzzles, then perhaps I would enjoy it.

Invincible wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

If you don't like God of War, nothing anyone can do about that. People who are fans should be excited because GoS seems to be more polished and refined then ever.

I would be a fan. If I had never played a GOW game and heard about GOW GOS on psp, I would be like "ZOMG IM GETTING IT!!!"...but nope.... I've played the games and don't like em.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Sparta demo   Ghost of Sparta demo Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost of Sparta demo
Page 1 of 1