This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EA Sports MMA Review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

EA Sports MMA Review Empty
PostSubject: EA Sports MMA Review   EA Sports MMA Review EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:09 am

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: EA Sports MMA Review   EA Sports MMA Review EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:40 am

LMAO!!!!! haha epic vid..i still haven't played the demo because lately ive been playing some games on my ps2,but lol that was hilarious as hell haha awesome upload DW
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: EA Sports MMA Review   EA Sports MMA Review EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am

NobleSix wrote:
LMAO!!!!! haha epic vid..i still haven't played the demo because lately ive been playing some games on my ps2,but lol that was hilarious as hell haha awesome upload DW

lol cheers. The game's messed up. No matter what, my guy just keeps caressing his opponent. I mean ....really >.<
Wow ps2, I've not played mine in a whiiile.
Same with my gamecube but I played the free trial of Sonic adventure of xbl and it's exactly identicle to the one I have on gamecube (first game I got) Sad

Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: EA Sports MMA Review   EA Sports MMA Review EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:12 am

Why would you want to see sweaty dudes wrestling with each other?

TITS OR GTFO !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: EA Sports MMA Review   EA Sports MMA Review EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 am

DemonWolf wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

lol cheers. The game's messed up. No matter what, my guy just keeps caressing his opponent. I mean ....really >.<
Wow ps2, I've not played mine in a whiiile.
Same with my gamecube but I played the free trial of Sonic adventure of xbl and it's exactly identicle to the one I have on gamecube (first game I got) Sad

LOL!!! i guess thats why you made the reply to jamin at the console war board for ps3 vs 360 version of this game..you are starting to like man..damn!!!!
lol jk

lol ive started to play devil may cry 3,gta san andreas and resident evil 4..amazing games..hehe

ive never owned a gamecube,but ive played it a lot at my friends house..it was the first time nintendo had more powerful hardware than someone else lmao but still the console was great,ive also never owned a xbox 1.but ive played only halo 1 on it and dead or alive the first volleyball game for xbox 1...dont tell me why i played the dead or alive game..it was soo awesome but at the same time,i was embarrassed because my parents were watching me play it with my friend.. >_
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: EA Sports MMA Review   EA Sports MMA Review EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:49 am

HARRY POTTER IS BACK!!!!
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: EA Sports MMA Review   EA Sports MMA Review EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:03 pm

RAPE
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: EA Sports MMA Review   EA Sports MMA Review EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:31 am

NoelX2 wrote:
HARRY POTTER IS BACK!!!!

Oh shut up!! lol I hate seeing comments like that. XD

tahmdick wrote:
RAPE

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EA Sports MMA Review   EA Sports MMA Review Empty

Back to top Go down