This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MAG and Move impressions

Go down 
+5
Jamin
ghost23
Ozsem
TRF
Freemon34'
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

MAG and Move impressions Empty
PostSubject: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Anyone else try move on MAG? I tried it today and its pretty fun and very accurate, but its hard to get used to with the analog stick on the sixaxis. Guess I need to get a nav. controller tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:10 pm

I've been thinking about picking up MAG since it's part of the Greatest Hits catalog (along with Demon's Souls). I doubt I'd use it with Move, though.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:15 pm

To tell the truth its a dumb move (no pun intended) for Sony to remake MAG for Move. It never did well way before when it had a basic controller to use it with. If anything they should use a better or new games to use Move on.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Ozsem wrote:
To tell the truth its a dumb move (no pun intended) for Sony to remake MAG for Move. It never did well way before when it had a basic controller to use it with. If anything they should use a better or new games to use Move on.

I'd rather a company support a game over a period of time than have it die after every a new game in the series every year, like COD. Plus MAG got a lot of extra features aside from Move in the latest update, including a new game mode, currency system, and a new skill tree.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:41 am

Sony need to stop forcing their developers to make Move games when they don't really need them. I would have much preferred Quantic Dream to make more Heavy Rain DLC rather than Move support and Guerrila Games can probably do with the extra time polishing Killzone 3 rather than putting in Move support which no one will play.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:00 am

ghost23 wrote:
Sony need to stop forcing their developers to make Move games when they don't really need them. I would have much preferred Quantic Dream to make more Heavy Rain DLC rather than Move support and Guerrila Games can probably do with the extra time polishing Killzone 3 rather than putting in Move support which no one will play.
All they're doing is making games compatible with a new controller. For companies like Quantic Dream, its more effort on their part, since they have to sequence the move movements with the scenes.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:55 am

u know who plays that? gay nigguhs!
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:02 am

Jamin wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
All they're doing is making games compatible with a new controller. For companies like Quantic Dream, its more effort on their part, since they have to sequence the move movements with the scenes.

But Quantic Dream have come out and said that Sony wanted them to make Heavy Rain for Move rather than new DLC. I would have much rather preferred new content for the story.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:57 am

SkillzKing wrote:

lmao..im gonna agree with you
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:17 am

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
LMAO! lol! Ur awesome.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:31 pm

How were you able to play with Move on Oct. 2? When I tried to play MAG with Move a couple days ago, I couldn't because the version 2.0 update that includes Move support had not come out yet.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Invincible wrote:
How were you able to play with Move on Oct. 2? When I tried to play MAG with Move a couple days ago, I couldn't because the version 2.0 update that includes Move support had not come out yet.
2.00 came out on October 1st, how did you not get the update???
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Eiffel65 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

I don't know. I borrowed MAG from a friend and after the 30 minute install and update, it still would not let me play with Move.

Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Invincible wrote:
Eiffel65 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

I don't know. I borrowed MAG from a friend and after the 30 minute install and update, it still would not let me play with Move.

Well the start up is wierd you need to start the game with a move controller then it should show you how to calibrate it after the little instructions on the start up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAG and Move impressions   MAG and Move impressions Empty

Back to top Go down

MAG and Move impressions
Page 1 of 1