This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch

Go down 
+9
Jamin
Blixtstorm
raspymanic1
Boba_Fett
Ozsem
handkerchief
TRF
Noelol
DemonWolf
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Why is it epic? Because Polyphony have f***d up again! Seriously, like 5/6 years later and they've not fixed the glitches. Really....
(lol slightly off topic but I was playing Heavy Rain today and there was a massive glitch, in one of the cutscenes where Ethan is playing piano, everything except him was complete black! hahaha it was hilarious. But the game's a f*cking beast!)

For those who are too lazy to watch, the road just suddenly disappears and you can see ...well... a sort of greeny mess instead for like a minute. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Also, this was recorded @ Eurogamer Expo. I went last year but I unfortunately I couldn't go this year. Tickets ran out before I could get any Sad
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:04 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Also, this was recorded @ Eurogamer Expo. I went last year but I unfortunately I couldn't go this year. Tickets ran out before I could get any Sad
Is it at this year's EE? Little confused here.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Polyphony has indeed fucked up. This glitch will completely ruin the game, and will make the 1200 cars, countless features, and incredible attention to detail mean absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:17 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

you could have paid £6 on the door after 3pm thats what i did yesterday
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Wow what an bad glitch, but also didn't anyone find that the loading was long aswell?

If this is the retail version this will be one of the most funniest things since Final Fantasy 13 became a multiplat. Looking foward to the fanboys reactions.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:36 pm

The Game has not even come out yet.

Like patrick star said once.

"Take it easy, It's just a drawing"
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:02 pm

TRF wrote:
Polyphony has indeed fucked up. This glitch will completely ruin the game, and will make the 1200 cars, countless features, and incredible attention to detail mean absolutely nothing.
haha oh quiet, fanboy!! Razz

matrixrory wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

you could have paid £6 on the door after 3pm thats what i did yesterday

Damn!! I didn't know you could do that. I wish I had gone to it Sad and I would've seen you too!! lol

Ozsem wrote:
Wow what an bad glitch, but also didn't anyone find that the loading was long aswell?

If this is the retail version this will be one of the most funniest things since Final Fantasy 13 became a multiplat. Looking foward to the fanboys reactions.

Hell yeah. This is the newest version. So.... lol, just lol.

Boba_Fett wrote:
The Game has not even come out yet.

Like patrick star said once.

"Take it easy, It's just a drawing"

True but if you've had over 5 years to work on a game, if it's in this state so close to it's release, that's just a joke. And if this glitch isn't just a one off and happens from time to time, that's a disaster! It's worse than the glitches on forza where the physics mess up. lol
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch 63334_11
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:48 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:

Hahaa! I knew you'd be like this. XD
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:49 pm

No such a big of deal... I get this "texture fail" in Forza sometimes, rarely but I do get it.

However GTA4 has loads of this thing, freaking annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:50 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:

lmfao ive just got nothing to say lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
No such a big of deal... I get this "texture fail" in Forza sometimes, rarely but I do get it.

However GTA4 has loads of this thing, freaking annoying.

Really...?
I don't know about Forza but I've NEVER ever ever had that happen in gta IV. Neutral
In fact I've not encountered many glitches in gta 4 at all. Or do you mean GT4?

raspymanic1 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:

lmfao ive just got nothing to say lol!

lol just admit it, you're a GT hater

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Oh noes, a glitch in a game that's been worked on for 5 years! The length of development means glitches should be nearly non existent! Maybe its not fixed because it didn't happen during development? Game breaking glitch? No, but games like Fable 2, Darksiders, and Prince of Persia, they had glitches that stopped you from completing the game, but they were patched. All I'm saying is, lets not make a big deal over some so minuscule.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Small glitches doesn't make a game an epic fail.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Yeah, it really isn't a big deal. But I should suspect such a reaction here. Remember how there were shared cum shots over dead batteries? :
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/sonys-move-fails-to-work-during-a-demonstration-t3685.htm
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Jamin wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Yeah, it really isn't a big deal. But I should suspect such a reaction here. Remember how there were shared cum shots over dead batteries? :
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/sonys-move-fails-to-work-during-a-demonstration-t3685.htm
Wow...never noticed that thread. The comments are funny but also fanboyistic. Something sooo small turns into a big reaction....like ice pops! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:43 am

mediocore racing sim
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:43 am

Jamin wrote:
Oh noes, a glitch in a game that's been worked on for 5 years! The length of development means glitches should be nearly non existent! Maybe its not fixed because it didn't happen during development? Game breaking glitch? No, but games like Fable 2, Darksiders, and Prince of Persia, they had glitches that stopped you from completing the game, but they were patched. All I'm saying is, lets not make a big deal over some so minuscule.

lol now you're just twisting my words. I merely said that it's a big glitch to overlook when it's been in development so long. If that happened in a game like Forza 3 which was being developed for what, like 2 years? I would say it's a bad glitch. And I wouldn't care that it's been in development for 2 years, I'd say they shouldn't have released it in the current state. But if it's in a game that's being developed for 5 years, Holy crap! This is the newest version they have. It should be top notch.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:40 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:

lol now you're just twisting my words. I merely said that it's a big glitch to overlook when it's been in development so long. If that happened in a game like Forza 3 which was being developed for what, like 2 years? I would say it's a bad glitch. And I wouldn't care that it's been in development for 2 years, I'd say they shouldn't have released it in the current state. But if it's in a game that's being developed for 5 years, Holy crap! This is the newest version they have. It should be top notch.
According to your post:
1. Some how, you oversaw the development process and all testing to be positive that this glitch has happened before and is in fact overlooked; You know for sure that this isn't one of those random glitches that has small chances of happening.
2. Its more acceptable that a game has glitches when it has less development time.
3. "Twisting words" is your way of saying, "I said something silly earlier, don't hurt me plox."

Herp Derp, Bungie fucked up again! They failed so hard. How can you develop a game where the different SKU's of the Xbox360 render some features inaccessible? Herp Derp oh man development time, oh man how long have they been developing games oh man oh man oh man. DERPY DERP DERP.
lol!

Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:10 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:

my thoughts exactly
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Jamin wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:

According to your post:
1. Some how, you oversaw the development process and all testing to be positive that this glitch has happened before and is in fact overlooked; You know for sure that this isn't one of those random glitches that has small chances of happening.
2. Its more acceptable that a game has glitches when it has less development time.
3. "Twisting words" is your way of saying, "I said something silly earlier, don't hurt me plox."

Herp Derp, Bungie fucked up again! They failed so hard. How can you develop a game where the different SKU's of the Xbox360 render some features inaccessible? Herp Derp oh man development time, oh man how long have they been developing games oh man oh man oh man. DERPY DERP DERP.
lol!

According to your posts:

1. You don't mind bending over for polyphony. You're more than happy to wait for more than double the time it takes for an average game for a game that's inferior to another that's on the market, and that game has lame things that completely ruin the experience. (this isn't just about glitches, it's about all the fails of this game. Eg: no interiors for some cars*, ps2 cars lololol, inferior track detail, ridiculous plasticine damage, etc)
*if that's been updated my apologies

2. If you misinterpret my posts it's entirely my own fault.

3. There's one flaw in Halo Reach which means obviously it fails.

Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:13 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

According to your posts:

1. You don't mind bending over for polyphony. You're more than happy to wait for more than double the time it takes for an average game for a game that's inferior to another that's on the market, and that game has lame things that completely ruin the experience. (this isn't just about glitches, it's about all the fails of this game. Eg: no interiors for some cars*, ps2 cars lololol, inferior track detail, ridiculous plasticine damage, etc)
Those are all cosmetic issues that will do nothing to ruin the game. The PS2 cars are not PS2 cars. They still look great. The track detail is no big deal. Do you really stop to look at the track detail?

That's a pretty big flaw. There's a difference between a few graphical hiccups and certain features being unavailable to certain people.

Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:36 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

LOL!? SERIOUSLY? I'm being bent over by polyphony because they delayed the game? XD Am I paying them? Did I invest in them? How am I being raped just because they need more time for a game that I might or might not purchase? XD LMAO Get real. Lame things that completely ruin the experience? I don't see any game breaking flaws or glitches. Neither does the gaming community, just the silly fanboys. And you're calling it inferior to Forza?........I think you need to meet my friend Reality. And nice dodging my previous post by not responding to the critiques given.
Please indicate in my posts where I misinterpreted your post.
Exactly. All I did was make a post similar to yours. ^_^ See how stupid it is? But it is a bigger problem than a disappearing road glitch. People being alienated from their game features because of their SKU? That's pretty bad.
LMFAO!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Jamin wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

LOL!? SERIOUSLY? I'm being bent over by polyphony because they delayed the game? XD Am I paying them? Did I invest in them? How am I being raped just because they need more time for a game that I might or might not purchase? XD LMAO Get real. Lame things that completely ruin the experience? I don't see any game breaking flaws or glitches. Neither does the gaming community, just the silly fanboys. And you're calling it inferior to Forza?........I think you need to meet my friend Reality. And nice dodging my previous post by not responding to the critiques given.

Haha!
Right, because you really never cared about Gran Turismo......I'm sure it's fun waiting 5 years for a game that may not even be as good as you hoped. That's like ordering some coffee at a cafe, they give it to you like a few hours later and it's got some stuff floating about inside it.
By then you just don't care anymore, you've most likely got other stuff to do and tbh it's rather unappealing compared to other coffees you've had before.
Cheesy metaphor but it's logical.
Not game breaking?! HA! HA! HA!
This is a racing SIM. I'm sure in real life the ground beneath you just suddenly disappears. I'm sure that you can drive over nothingness...
In fact I'm sure that every time you are in a car crash your car turns into plasticine and just smears everywhere.
Got that?

Please indicate in my posts where I misinterpreted your post.

Well, not so much of a misinterpretation but as I said before, you twisted what I said. Overexaggerated it.

Exactly. All I did was make a post similar to yours. ^_^ See how stupid it is? But it is a bigger problem than a disappearing road glitch. People being alienated from their game features because of their SKU? That's pretty bad.

Haha except that what you mentioned is the only flaw there is for Halo. I mean, it's only been a couple of years since we had Halo 3. It's had one of the biggest replay values of any game out there and on top of that we got Halo Wars AND Halo ODST to bridge the gap before Halo Reach.
There have been ZERO Gran Turismo games on ps3 (lol just mediocre demos). In fact there are barely any decent racing exclusives on ps3. Motorstorm is about it and that's off-road.

To have waited so long and not only have all the above things I mentioned but on top of that, also serious glitches.... is a mega fail.

LMFAO!!!

HAHAHA OH SO FUNNY! THE GAME IVE BEEN HYPING FOR 5 YEARS IS MEDIOCRE HAHAHAHA OHH SO FUNNY HAHAHA!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch   Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic Gran Turismo 5 Glitch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next