This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth

Go down 
+6
Thebruteslayer17
raspymanic1
360WNED
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
Master_Chief
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth Empty
PostSubject: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:08 am

Whenever Pachter tries to predict negative things for PS3 the brownies call him an idiot but when its negative things for 360 theyre very quick to believe it.
http://www.playstationuniversity.com:80/forum/showthread.php?p=42298
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:16 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Whenever Pachter tries to predict negative things for PS3 the brownies call him an idiot but when its negative things for 360 theyre very quick to believe it.

Pachter makes a lot of predictions and he even jokes he's usually wrong.

Live isn't going to go up in price, if anything it will go down. There might be a Platinum with special features, but playing games online isn't going to cost more than it already does.

Now as for PSN, that isn't going to be free forever. I expect Sony to want some of that subscriber cash that Live brings in just like they want from motion controls like the Wii. They already have a subscription for extra features and it won't be long before they can't afford to give the rest away for free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:42 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Pachter makes a lot of predictions and he even jokes he's usually wrong.

Live isn't going to go up in price, if anything it will go down. There might be a Platinum with special features, but playing games online isn't going to cost more than it already does.

Now as for PSN, that isn't going to be free forever. I expect Sony to want some of that subscriber cash that Live brings in just like they want from motion controls like the Wii. They already have a subscription for extra features and it won't be long before they can't afford to give the rest away for free.
I totally agree. And yeah I think once PSN gets their features up to snuff and more on par with Live then Sony will start to charge for PSN. On that note.
http://www.playstationuniversity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2310
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:58 am

lol he can keep on dreaming
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:45 pm

I'll tell you one thing if it does become that much we better start getting some damn dedicated servers for this shit & it better run smooth as a mofo. I want to b e able to run a game with 16 people like butter.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:00 pm

ladykiller wrote "psn is catching up with xbl" wot the fuck is this guy talking about?
he goes on to say xbots would rather not pay for gold. in fact i would because i would like to see xbl improving, were as for psn i dont care if its free its still not worth it for me to have a ps3 and play on psn sony would have to pay me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thebruteslayer17
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Thebruteslayer17

PostSubject: Re: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:44 pm

If it was 100$ a year...I could STILL afford it! That won't stop me from getting XBL, and Microsoft would lose they're customers to Sony, so they would not consider it, that would be a dumb move...BUT NOT AS DUMB AS PS3 FANTARDS!!!
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Pachter might made a mistake by saying that XBL would be $100. He meant PSN
Back to top Go down
Thebruteslayer17
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Thebruteslayer17

PostSubject: Re: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
Pachter might made a mistake by saying that XBL would be $100. He meant PSN
lol!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:34 pm

MaSTA SoLIDUS wrote:
-----------------
I highly doubt it, for two reasons:

-Pachter is a retard, and his predictions are about as accurate as Shaq's FT%

-$50/month is about all the service is worth. Actually, the cost slightly higher than the value. Microsoft knows this.

But to anyone who complains about pay 4/month for XBL...seriously? It's easily worth 4 a month, not considering there is competition out there that is free, albeit with less features.

It's simply a matter if the featureset is robust enough for 4/month, and it pretty much is and has been. Once PSN catches up with all the 'premium' features XBL has, then maybe it can come down, or PSN will begin to cost. Til then, it's totally worth it.

------------------------------
http://www.playstationuniversity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49140&postcount=35

this is my quote from that board, as I'm a supermod there as well.
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:19 pm

even if XBL was $100 a year, microsoft would make it worth it
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:20 pm

If Xbox LIVE goes to $100 a yr, I will sell everything I have that is Xbox related.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:39 pm

Sony and Nintendo will eventually charge for online cuz servers cost money to maintain. XBL is years ahead and pricing is good at what Microsoft has it at right now.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:55 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
Sony and Nintendo will eventually charge for online cuz servers cost money to maintain. XBL is years ahead and pricing is good at what Microsoft has it at right now.

Sony will, but I don't think Nintendo needs to just yet. They have a cheap featureless online that most people don't use. Nobody would pay for it and almost nobody would notice if it was dropped altogether. Sony is losing money left and right and I'm sure there are executives arguing about charging a subscription just to hopefully break even. Sony continues to lose so much money it's only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth   Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth Empty

Back to top Go down

Pachter tries to predict that Live will become 100 dollars a year and the brownies act like its gospel truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: