This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl

Go down 
+5
Stoney
DarkSwarm85
Jamin
Shin_Akuma
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl Empty
PostSubject: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:48 am

http://kotaku.com/5654739/microsoft-japan-employee-arrested-for-fondling-a-schoolgirl

I dont see what the big deal is. He is only being a true Japanese male.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:50 am

I was just about the post this.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:56 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
http://kotaku.com/5654739/microsoft-japan-employee-arrested-for-fondling-a-schoolgirl

Pedophile Uses Xbox Live to pick up CHILDREN
Man Molests boy he met over Xbox Live
Man facing charges for trying to lure boy over Xbox Live
19 Year old charged for RAPING boy from Xbox Live
Man gives M$ Points for naked pictures of underage boys
She turned his ass in to the cops herself, good for her. But as far as the guy is concerned, well, he fits right in to the Xbox360 image. Milo anyone?
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:23 am

Jamin wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

She turned his ass in to the cops herself, good for her. But as far as the guy is concerned, well, he fits right in to the Xbox360 image. Milo anyone?

You don't think that kind of thing happens on craigslist? or elsewhere on the internet?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:11 am

I'm not surprised one bit. And WTF is up with having a separate carriage for females!? Crazy Japs O_o
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:10 am

Good he's arrested now.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Stoney wrote:
I'm not surprised one bit. And WTF is up with having a separate carriage for females!? Crazy Japs O_o

Because they regularly get groped by men on the sub way.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:20 pm

all jappos are pedo's
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:32 pm

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
all jappos are pedo's

All americans are obese.

Wow I can make generalisations too!

Also, pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Not 16 year-olds.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:43 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

You don't think that kind of thing happens on craigslist? or elsewhere on the internet?
HUWAAAAAAAAH? It happens elsewhere on the internet? I'd NEVER GUESS! Rolling Eyes

In all seriousness, I wonder why Fapan (lol), a country that's open to the selling of pedo mags (which I believe they call idol mags?), has a lot less of a problem with molestations, rape, and etc. Stalking is popular, but everyone gets stalked in Japan. XD
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Jamin wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

HUWAAAAAAAAH? It happens elsewhere on the internet? I'd NEVER GUESS! Rolling Eyes

In all seriousness, I wonder why Fapan (lol), a country that's open to the selling of pedo mags (which I believe they call idol mags?), has a lot less of a problem with molestations, rape, and etc. Stalking is popular, but everyone gets stalked in Japan. XD
I think its because the law over there is super strict but I could be wrong. For a completely unrelated example you can get 5 years in jail if you are in possession of 1 joint.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:

Haha damn I was aabout to say something like that XD

I was going to say "well, it's Japan. I wouldn't expect any less" But you've already outshun me Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:56 am

Wow they have separate carriages for women to stop pervs groping....
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Jamin wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

Haha really? (@ less problem with molestations & rape or something). Do you actually mean it occurs less or that they have a less strict attitude against it? Not that I'm planning anything.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl   microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl Empty

Back to top Go down

microsoft japan employee arrested for fondling a schoolgirl
Page 1 of 1