This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Graphics Of The Year?

Go down 
+13
Boba_Fett
Noelol
Pickles
DarkSwarm85
yogsam
Alan1994
Stoney
Arbiteris
Jamin
tahmdick
TRF
Pein
DemonWolf
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Graphics
God Of War
Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_lcap42%Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 16 ]
Enslaved
Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Heavy Rain
Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Mass Effect 2
Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Sniper Ghost Warrior
Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Halo Reach
Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Alan Wake
Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Splinter Cell Conviction
Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Castlevania Lord Of Shadows
Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
On a graphical level I think God of War 3 has it down. If anyone disagrees that is fine. But how good a game's graphics are on a technical level is not opinionated.

I'm not greatly educated in this sort of stuff but I think there are other games which are technically more superior that God of War 3. Ask Allan about this stuff, he seems to know a lot about it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:05 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
On a graphical level I think God of War 3 has it down. If anyone disagrees that is fine. But how good a game's graphics are on a technical level is not opinionated.

Technical level? On a technical level GOW3 is most likely inferior to most of the games on this list. Any game can look that good if the camera moves on it's own accord, if you are rarely up close to the environments, if the gameplay's that damn linear, if it uses ps2 gameplay tech. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:12 am

ghost23 wrote:
Madtoker wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
yogsam wrote:
You guys need to play "Castlevania", it's one of the best multiplatform games i've ever seen.
Enslaved looks great, Reach has a lot of great stuff but the lack of MSAA and that grain filter just don't do it for me.
I'm going with Alan Wake 'cause is awesome in so many levels.

-Great Atmosphere
-Amazing lighting effects.
-Great Shadows effects
-Cool looking water
-Great draw distance

Remedy, you rock! <3

i have to agree with the part you said for castlevania.it has one of the most amazing graphics ive ever seen in my life.so for me its almost a tie between halo reach and castlevania lords of shadow

confused

Castlevania has like the same graphics as god of war 3. In fact the whole gameplay is the same. Wtf! Shocked

I cant believe I spent so long downloading yet another GOW clone. As if the gow games themselves weren't already clones of well, themselves.
as if halo games arnt clones, or mass effect, or grand theft auto, or mario. who cares, its still fun. besides, gow 3 has a higher metacritic score.
but you are entitled to your opinion, just dont make a statement about it being bad

Tell me, what is Halo a clone of?

Halo is deliberately based on Bungie's earlier Marathon series.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:53 am

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Madtoker wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
yogsam wrote:
You guys need to play "Castlevania", it's one of the best multiplatform games i've ever seen.
Enslaved looks great, Reach has a lot of great stuff but the lack of MSAA and that grain filter just don't do it for me.
I'm going with Alan Wake 'cause is awesome in so many levels.

-Great Atmosphere
-Amazing lighting effects.
-Great Shadows effects
-Cool looking water
-Great draw distance

Remedy, you rock! <3

i have to agree with the part you said for castlevania.it has one of the most amazing graphics ive ever seen in my life.so for me its almost a tie between halo reach and castlevania lords of shadow

confused

Castlevania has like the same graphics as god of war 3. In fact the whole gameplay is the same. Wtf! Shocked

I cant believe I spent so long downloading yet another GOW clone. As if the gow games themselves weren't already clones of well, themselves.
as if halo games arnt clones, or mass effect, or grand theft auto, or mario. who cares, its still fun. besides, gow 3 has a higher metacritic score.
but you are entitled to your opinion, just dont make a statement about it being bad

Tell me, what is Halo a clone of?

Halo is deliberately based on Bungie's earlier Marathon series.
And you cannot deny that.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:13 pm

I tried Castlevania today, and the graphics really blew me away. Up close they're good, but during combat, the graphics looks phenomenal. It's definitely one of the best-looking multiplatform games I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:36 am

DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Technical level? On a technical level GOW3 is most likely inferior to most of the games on this list. Any game can look that good if the camera moves on it's own accord, if you are rarely up close to the environments, if the gameplay's that damn linear, if it uses ps2 gameplay tech. lol

Man, you are really bias.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:14 am

DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

On a technical level, God of War III is astoundingly phenomenal. The level of detail in Kratos, plus the scale of the bosses, lighting, animation, etc. is top-notch. But I guess it's cool to hate what's critically acclaimed.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:07 pm

I heard digital foundry or someone say GOW 3 was a beast on technical shit(obviously not technical shit and beast lol) anyways after having sum time to think i'd say best graphics is heavy rain
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:42 pm

TRF wrote:
I tried Castlevania today, and the graphics really blew me away. Up close they're good, but during combat, the graphics looks phenomenal. It's definitely one of the best-looking multiplatform games I've ever seen.

Yeah... I guess but it's just doing the same stuff as God Of War. It's not particularly good looking texture-wise. Or technically for that matter.

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

On a technical level, God of War III is astoundingly phenomenal. The level of detail in Kratos, plus the scale of the bosses, lighting, animation, etc. is top-notch. But I guess it's cool to hate what's critically acclaimed.

lol Dude, Kratos and a couple of other major characters you encounter, yes they're designed well. But that is it. That's where the impressiveness ends. The things you fight (except bosses) are mediocre looking!

Check this out: http://sev1512.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/god-of-war-3-pressannc10.jpg

The creature's hands (fingers) are one single element it seems. They do not have individual fingers. That's ps2 standard!
The background area looks mediocre.
And I even bet those textures are procedural! Look, the character models are placed above the textures, almost like floating and as is the blood!
I don't mind procedural texturing that much though, but imagine zooming in on any of those textures. Imagine it. It would look worse that an original xbox first person shooter. Really.
Camera distance makes a MASSIVE difference.
Heavy Rain is a much better game visually.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:35 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Spoiler:
Are you seriously using screens from 2009? It would be more accurate to use screenshots from the RELEASED PRODUCT. And are you seriously going to diss God of War III's tech because the basic enemies dont have INDIVIDUAL FINGERS?!? Are you kidding me? I keep wondering why you keep talking about technical aspects of games, when you only make yourself look silly. Remember this:
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/god-of-war-iii-couldn-t-be-done-on-360-eh-t3121.htm
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:54 am

Jamin wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Spoiler:
Are you seriously using screens from 2009? It would be more accurate to use screenshots from the RELEASED PRODUCT. And are you seriously going to diss God of War III's tech because the basic enemies dont have INDIVIDUAL FINGERS?!? Are you kidding me? I keep wondering why you keep talking about technical aspects of games, when you only make yourself look silly. Remember this:
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/god-of-war-iii-couldn-t-be-done-on-360-eh-t3121.htm

I still stand by that. NN92 isn't that good looking but the scale of the battles proves that the God Of War tech is easily possibly on Xbox 360.
You may think it makes me look silly but you look even more silly if you are claiming a game that is simply a playstation 2 game with slightly better graphics and purposefully obstructive camera views, is impressive technically.
And I can't believe you're defending the fact that the enemies don't have individual fingers. Everyone was so impressed about GOW1 on ps2, saying it had the best ps2 graphics (before GOW2 was out) and when I played it, right from the start where those enemies climb up the ladder there's a cutscene zoomed in on them, and I noticed the hand was just a single block and thought to myself, that's not very impressive.
Well many years and 4 games later, there's the new god of war on ps3 and to have the same graphical flaws as the ps2 game...well, that's pretty laughable (it wouldn't be so if people didn't claim it is like the most technically impressive game evarrrr).
The fact is, GOW has been built to look good from playing distance. So yes, it deserves credit for being a good looking game. But is it really that technically impressive? No. Imagine playing god of war from a 1st person perspective....
Graphically it would look inferior to Oblivion. And that's an open world game so at least it's justified in having those visuals.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:15 am

N3II barely handles all of those enemies. The framerate drops constantly and the graphics are far from anything to brag about. Yes, God of War is technically impressive. It's a 35GB game that does not require an install, can run at up to 60FPS, and boasts some of the (if not the) most impressive graphics to date. You're using an old screenshot, not to mention the fact that the fingers are together because they're clutching a weapon!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:46 am

TRF wrote:
N3II barely handles all of those enemies. The framerate drops constantly and the graphics are far from anything to brag about. Yes, God of War is technically impressive. It's a 35GB game that does not require an install, can run at up to 60FPS, and boasts some of the (if not the) most impressive graphics to date. You're using an old screenshot, not to mention the fact that the fingers are together because they're clutching a weapon!

lol okay, except the graphics are probably the same standard as god of war because it's not designed to hide it's flaws like GOW3.
Yeah, the company who made N3II aren't that big, aren't that amazing lol.
35gb... right, keep in mind a lot of ps3 games must have duplicated content to make the game run faster. Ooh no install!? Wow it's like the average 360 game..

can run at 60fps. Keep in mind this is a ps2 standard game. Yes, I can easily believe it can run that smoothly.

Oh it's because they're holding the weapon? Fine fine...
oh wait, not fine: Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 God-of-war3-431

And I've played the game, apart from the biiiig enemies I'm certain they just have single hands. No individual fingers.
From a technical standpoint, I reckon Splinter Cell Conviction has better visuals:
Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Splinter-cell-conviction-screenshot.jpg1254444862
(enemies don't have block hands lol, free rotation of camera, closer to the textures & action, etc)
But a good looking first person game > (technically) good looking third person game > good looking third person game with a stuck camera view.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:50 am

Their hands are curled up. So yeah, of course their fingers are together. Trust me, if there was ever a game on the 360 that was 35GB, you'd be doing multiple installs (or at least running the game on multiple discs). The fact that it's 35GB and doesn't require an install is the impressive part, not each thing individually.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:19 am

Actually, looking at DDD's post, SC does look better then GOW when it comes to graphics
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:39 am

So close minded its hilarious. Don't even bother TRF.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Stoney wrote:
Exactly, and that is why he remains on this forum. Demonwolf would be eaten alive, just as bad as Pyro, if he were to take this stuff outside the forum. Laughing For goodness sake, this is a guy that said Killzone 2 was a flop, but said Risen (on 360) wasn't. He said a game that only had a few released screenshots and was later canceled, had better graphics than Uncharted 2. He even said that IN PC GAMING, you dont get "loads of game demos, latest game related videos and interviews, trailers, movies, indie games, etc." Lost cause, this one. That much is obvious, seeing how he admitted that the Console War dictated what games he purchased, claims he HATES GRAPHICS WHORES, but he's acting like one RIGHT NOW. Laughing

Last edited by Jamin on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:38 pm

lol demondragondude give it a rest man splinter cell's convictions graphic is nothing to boast about sure the gameplay is but sure as hell the graphics arent! and MANY people have even said GOW3 has the best graphics not PS3 fanboys such as the dudes at Machinima
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Jamin wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Exactly, and that is why he remains on this forum. Demonwolf would be eaten alive, just as bad as Pyro, if he were to take this stuff outside the forum. Laughing For goodness sake, this is a guy that said Killzone 2 was a flop, but said Risen (on 360) wasn't. He said a game that only had a few released screenshots and was later canceled, had better graphics than Uncharted 2. He even said that IN PC GAMING, you dont get "loads of game demos, latest game related videos and interviews, trailers, movies, indie games, etc." Lost cause, this one. That much is obvious, seeing how he admitted that the Console War dictated what games he purchased, claims he HATES GRAPHICS WHORES, but he's acting like one RIGHT NOW. Laughing

When I saw the first screens for GoW III from E3 09 I think it was, I wasn't impressed at all, but when I bought the game and played it I was blown away.

http://ps3.nowgamer.com/news/2548/god-of-war-3-the-best-graphics-weve-ever-seen

Im sure Demon will eventually come around. Smile
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Stoney wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Stoney wrote:

When I saw the first screens for GoW III from E3 09 I think it was, I wasn't impressed at all, but when I bought the game and played it I was blown away.

The graphics were vastly improved from the E3 09 demo, and the game looks a lot better in motion than it does in screenshots (a lot of games are the opposite). I remember playing the E3 demo and not being completely impressed, but the final game, like it did to you, knocked my socks off.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Actually, looking at DDD's post, SC does look better then GOW when it comes to graphics

Exactly! One person's eyes opened. Smile

Stoney wrote:

lol he's barely bothering as it is. Either that or there really is no way he can defend GOW.

Jamin wrote:
Stoney wrote:

-I would be eaten alive? lol do you really think I care about some deluded ps3 fanboys? Honestly... I don't make bullshit up just out of fear of insulting some kiddies on the internet. Are you admitting that you do? Because if you tell the truth you'll be "eaten alive"?

-Just as bad as pyro...... dude, I'm starting to think that about you.

-I said kz2 was a flop?! Where? Please tell me where, if I ever said that then I apologise. That game's great, it just has some flaws. And where did I say Risen wasn't a flop? I said the game looked fun but from a console war perspective did I ever claim that it was better than Killzone? F*** no. Don't mix general gaming discussion with console war stuff. I guess you actually take the console war seriously..

-From those screenshots, it looked graphically on-par with Uncharted 2 imo. And didn't I put that in the GAME section, not the CONSOLE WAR section? If it's in the game section I'm talking about from a gaming standpoint. Not technically. So in the game section I may say GOW3 is a good looking game. Hell I voted it as one of the best looking games of the year. But I made my point that if it weren't restricted in sooo many aspects then it would look ugly.

-Yet again, you've made up your own little argument within an argument. Laughing
CONTEXT. Do you not understand that word?
In fact there's a phrase I like to say: "READ THE WHOLE DAMN POST". Instead of reading just the title, read the whole post and try to understand it.
If I had said that I hate people who argue about graphics, then I would be a hypocrite.
I actually said I hate people who believe graphics > gameplay. Guess what. That's exactly what you're doing right now.

Also, I gotta say, how come you're so familiar with my posting history? Are you here like 24/7? Or are you always just watching and waiting for me to post something you don't agree with? lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Stoney wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Aha! I see you discovered my weakness of being unable to disagree with someone if they post an article containing someone's opinion.

God Of War has the best grafix not only of teh generation but teh bettr grafx tan crisys!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Demon Wolf....

This thread is about GRAPHICS....VISUAL FIDELITY. Alot of your comments were about how GOW3 isn't "open" and such.

GOW3 is a VERY good looking game. It's not just hyped up to be "teh best graphics ever" because some PS3 fanboys praise it.

It's not "ps2 standard" either. God of War 3 runs in HD and uses some of the best costum anti-aliasing I've seen in a while. The custom solution that GOW3 uses is equivalent to 16xAA in a static screen and atleast 4xAA in motion. On top of all this, it runs 60 frames per second....with a 30 FPS MINIMUM meaning that it's very rare that is shall dip to the 30s.

Again, I shall repeat...This thread is about which game sports the best visuals of this year. GOW3 by far has the best visuals. It doesn't matter that it doesn't set a new benchmark for AI tech or that it's linear, that is irrelevant to what we are discussing.

None of the games you compared it too even look half as good as GOW3. Splinter Cell Conviction doesn't technically compare to GOW3. I mean it runs in sub-HD, 30 FPS, and uses a "modified" last gen engine (Unreal Engine 2.5). SCC is a good game on it's own and it has it's own strengths, but don't compare it to God of War in visuals...
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Yes, you would be eaten alive. The reason you're here is because outside this forum, your delusions are dispelled. You commented once on MLD's XBR video stating that this place was the "safe haven" from PS3 fanboys. On THIS forum, you're less likely to have your "points" and "statements" questioned, which explains the draw for some among us. XDYou made both statements in a PM you sent me Nov 2009 if you haven't deleted your sent folder on Youtube, you'll find it. "The game looked fun from a CONSOLE WAR PERSPECTIVE"....wtf does that mean?Does it matter if its in the GAME section or Console war section? The fact of the matter is, that you made the statement that the unreleased game (with barely any details) looked better than an already released product. What sense does it make to compare two products where one isn't even complete? Its like movie trailers, they can look good, but the movie can still be shit when its released. You even did a Halo Reach vs Killzone 2 Graphics comparison back in DEC 2009!!. You criticize others for liking graphics over gameplay (even though most games with phenomenal graphics go hand in hand with good gameplay) and you call them graphics whores.......so what would you call someone that's hellbent on arguing about graphics, comparing graphics constantly, posts bad screenshots of other games to make it look worse than another game, and etc? You might see yourself in a different category as those guys, but its all the same. You're a graphics whore. I'm familiar with your posts for the same reason why I'm familiar with things said by Pyro, Truth, Sarah Palin, KingMasterReview, Waynopercy, weeeeeee186, MLD, Magneto39, and etc. I'll let you take a guess as to what the connection is.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Jamin, you do realize that you can go on youtube and say something fanboyish and not be called on it right?Ive done it all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Of The Year?   Graphics Of The Year? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Graphics Of The Year?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next