This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2!

Go down 
+2
GeneralMLD
spartan225
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2! Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2!   Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:24 am

LOL! halo 3 still makes us feel proud by outselling killzone 2 monthly, for a game that came out in 2007 compared to a 2009 is absoulutly brilliant! lets all laugh at the ps3!
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2!   Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:32 am

link? but yes good news

Halo waypoint will surely give all halos a sales boost
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2!   Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:50 am

Omg seriously? :\ yikes. I feel sorry for the developers of Kz2. They should start developing Killzone games for 360. Wink lol I always liked the Killzone games.
Killzone one I thought was really underrated, Killzone Liberation for psp was soo addictive and worked well as a handheld game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2!   Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:23 pm

All games shoud be on the 360, since we buy every game on the market... PS3 fans dont buy any games, not even exclusives... :S
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2!   Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:37 pm

PS3 users don't buy games, only movies. lol If you want a game to flop in sales, put it on ps3.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2!   Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:12 pm

I have the original Killzone and I always thought it was bland. Everything I've seen from the second game looks bland and uninspired. That's why I like the Halo franchise so much. I like that it's different. If I wanted to play a gritty realistic shooter I have Modern Warfare for that.

That's probably it.

Killzone has to compete with Modern Warefare, Halo doesn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2!   Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:02 pm

If you made most of the ps3 exclusives exclusive to the 360 they would probably at least sell 3x more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2!   Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2! Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 still sells more monthly than killzone 2!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: