This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who has a psp?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Who has a psp? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has a psp?   Who has a psp? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 am

▲ wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
▲ wrote:
theassassins wrote:
The PSP is the biggest load of fail that I have ever owned.

Nintendo DS FTW

I'd say they're equally good. Why so down on the PSP? There are plenty of decent games for it, in my opinion.

I agree. In fact, for the most part I'd say psp is better. Ds has more games but psp has more variety and generally a better standard of games on multiplatform games and stuff like that. But of course, people are always bashing it for that reason; saying it's like a portable ps2. As if it's a bad thing Rolling Eyes Nevermind, they'd rather play harry potter and the goblet of 2d shitty choppy gameplay.

WHOAH HOLD UP THERE
THE HARRY POTTER GAMES ARE GREAT
DON'T HATE ON THAT SHIT
2D AIN'T BAD EITHER

I know. That's why I dislike that aspect of ds. All harry potter games on ds sucked.
Psp ones were pretty good.
Though so far there has not been a decent handheld iteration of harry potter games compared to the godly console versions. Chamber Of Secrets & Prisoner of Azkaban ftw.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Who has a psp?   Who has a psp? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:15 am

DemonWolf wrote:
▲ wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
▲ wrote:
theassassins wrote:

Nintendo DS FTW

I'd say they're equally good. Why so down on the PSP? There are plenty of decent games for it, in my opinion.

I agree. In fact, for the most part I'd say psp is better. Ds has more games but psp has more variety and generally a better standard of games on multiplatform games and stuff like that. But of course, people are always bashing it for that reason; saying it's like a portable ps2. As if it's a bad thing Rolling Eyes Nevermind, they'd rather play harry potter and the goblet of 2d shitty choppy gameplay.

WHOAH HOLD UP THERE
DON'T HATE ON THAT SHIT
2D AIN'T BAD EITHER

I know. That's why I dislike that aspect of ds. All harry potter games on ds sucked.
Though so far there has not been a decent handheld iteration of harry potter games compared to the godly console versions. Chamber Of Secrets & Prisoner of Azkaban ftw.

The Nintendo 3DS makes the PSP automatically outdated.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Who has a psp?   Who has a psp? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:08 pm

I don't care if something's "outdated" if there are still games I haven't played for it.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who has a psp?   Who has a psp? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:18 pm

I had one. It was stolen. I remember I had Pac Man racing and Star Wars Battlefront.
The StarWars game was the shizz.. I prefer it to the PS2 one.
Back to top Go down
xxgtasaxx
Seaman
Seaman
xxgtasaxx

PostSubject: Re: Who has a psp?   Who has a psp? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:30 pm

I need a good wireless hotspot or my lazy ISP brings DSL to my area so I'll be able to put that $69.95 memory stick to use, sweet deal eh? I only have 5 games: Star Ocean First Departure, (because this is the first Jrpg I've ever played) Star Ocean Second Evolution, Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories, and God of War: Chains of Olympus.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Who has a psp?   Who has a psp? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:56 am

theassassins wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
▲ wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
▲ wrote:
theassassins wrote:

Nintendo DS FTW

WHOAH HOLD UP THERE
DON'T HATE ON THAT SHIT
2D AIN'T BAD EITHER

Duh. But what I love most about 3DS is the ways it is better than psp are the same ways psp was better than ds (except for 3D).
Yet ds fanboys still deny that psp is better.

Analog stick, Large screen, Good graphics, Console standard gameplay, LOZ OCARINA OF TIME, less kiddy games, small but amazing games library, etc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
xxgtasaxx
Seaman
Seaman
xxgtasaxx

PostSubject: Re: Who has a psp?   Who has a psp? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:06 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
theassassins wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
▲ wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
▲ wrote:
theassassins wrote:

Nintendo DS FTW

WHOAH HOLD UP THERE
DON'T HATE ON THAT SHIT
2D AIN'T BAD EITHER

Duh. But what I love most about 3DS is the ways it is better than psp are the same ways psp was better than ds (except for 3D).

Analog stick, Large screen, Good graphics, Console standard gameplay, LOZ OCARINA OF TIME, less kiddy games, small but amazing games library, etc

But is it right to compare PSP to 3DS and not the 3DS to the PSP2?
Back to top Go down
ghana6
Seaman
Seaman
ghana6

PostSubject: Re: Who has a psp?   Who has a psp? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:12 pm

psp rules and ds is for little girls
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Who has a psp?   Who has a psp? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:20 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
theassassins wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
▲ wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
▲ wrote:
theassassins wrote:

Nintendo DS FTW

WHOAH HOLD UP THERE
DON'T HATE ON THAT SHIT
2D AIN'T BAD EITHER

I am gonna make a list of DS games the PSP does not have (and hacking does not count), not gonna list them all, but some key examples, I will also list multiplats not on PSP. These are all the examples I can list at the top of my head.

Super Mario 64 DS
New Super Mario Bros.
Mario Kart DS
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Metroid: Prime Hunters
Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Okamiden
De Blob 2
Sonic Colors
Sonic Rush
Sonic Rush Adventure
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword
The Sims 3
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
Final Fantasy 3
Final Fantasy 4
Dragon Quest 4
Dragon Quest 9: Sentinel of the Starry Skies
Avalon Code
Electroplankton
Elite Beat Agents
Infinite Space
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
ghana6
Seaman
Seaman
ghana6

PostSubject: Re: Who has a psp?   Who has a psp? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:23 pm

why didnt u list any games that 6 yr olds dont play kenny? lol PSP PWNS
Back to top Go down
Joycey
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Joycey

PostSubject: Re: Who has a psp?   Who has a psp? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:31 pm

DS is for girls but 3DS instant win MGS3 but oh yea ds