This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remember that guy talking about psp and free live?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Remember that guy talking about psp and free live? Empty
PostSubject: Remember that guy talking about psp and free live?   Remember that guy talking about psp and free live? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 pm

[img]Remember that guy talking about psp and free live? Untitl11[/img]

well because of his codes i got mod nation racers!!!

I'm fucken happy!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Remember that guy talking about psp and free live?   Remember that guy talking about psp and free live? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:44 am

lol really?

Please send me the link XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Remember that guy talking about psp and free live?   Remember that guy talking about psp and free live? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:48 am

Yeah, the Subway thing is for real. I got a Charlie's Angels movie rental for PSN, such a good prize...
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Remember that guy talking about psp and free live?   Remember that guy talking about psp and free live? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:44 pm

i think sony are doing brilliant with subway and coke is this for UK as well? cause subway to me is like what bus stops are for chavs
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Remember that guy talking about psp and free live?   Remember that guy talking about psp and free live? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:46 pm

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
i think sony are doing brilliant with subway and coke is this for UK as well? cause subway to me is like what bus stops are for chavs

US only, but you can still use the downloads if you have a US PSN I think.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Remember that guy talking about psp and free live?   Remember that guy talking about psp and free live? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 pm

▲ wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:

My sis is a college student and live with roomates so they subway all time! I get my 3 codes each day!
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Remember that guy talking about psp and free live?   Remember that guy talking about psp and free live? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Boba_Fett wrote:
▲ wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:

My sis is a college student and live with roomates so they subway all time! I get my 3 codes each day!

There are plenty of codes on the internet that you can use over and over. I tried this about 6 times in one day.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Remember that guy talking about psp and free live?   Remember that guy talking about psp and free live? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:10 pm

just got charlies angels rental(oh great) and last action hero twice
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Remember that guy talking about psp and free live?   Remember that guy talking about psp and free live? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:10 pm

i got patapon yesterday Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember that guy talking about psp and free live?   Remember that guy talking about psp and free live? Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember that guy talking about psp and free live?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: