This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!

Go down 
+3
Stoney
TRF
DemonWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! Empty
PostSubject: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:16 am

Yep, I was reading my new copy of 360Gamer and it seems there's going to be a new box art for the game Deadly Premonition in 15th of October.

Here it is, look at it:
Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! Approved_deadly_premonition_packfront-Copy

Wait...what?!
Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! 182037-dp

LOL!! They're actually showing destructoid's rating on the front XD ohhhh this is epic. The funny thing is, no one can do anything about it. Destructoid is a professional game review site. Even though their review was really just a joke, no one can tell from the front of the case.

Haha I can't wait to see the game sell really well.

F..K... In the coffee!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:44 am

The game is actually phenomenal. Sure, it's not a 10/10, but I'd give it at least an 8/10. Don't knock it until you try it. I would love it if more people got to experience this masterpiece, but that would ruin the novelty of it being a "B-movie game".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:40 am

Lol, kinda funny they took Destructiod seriously XD
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:19 pm

That is epic XD. Loving how they are using Destructoids review score. Laughing I probably will buy this game, possible cult classic.

TRF, did you write up a review?
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:24 pm

LOL I LOVE JIM STERLING
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Im happy that its just got an Europe release.

The game is more funny than scary I think.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:51 pm

TRF wrote:
The game is actually phenomenal. Sure, it's not a 10/10, but I'd give it at least an 8/10. Don't knock it until you try it. I would love it if more people got to experience this masterpiece, but that would ruin the novelty of it being a "B-movie game".

I know what you mean. I'm tempted to get it some time. It looks surprisingly fun. Like a gta title mixed with silent hill. But so damn funny XD

Stoney wrote:
That is epic XD. Loving how they are using Destructoids review score. Laughing I probably will buy this game, possible cult classic.

Smile Yer same. Just for the F K in the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Wow......the people that made the cover is.....weird.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Stoney wrote:

I did write up a review, actually. Check the review section. It's probably one of the first ones you'll spot. It's a short and simple review, but I really did enjoy this game and think it's underrated. The people that don't like it just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:08 am

I think I'll get this game sometime after I get and finish Fallout New Vegas and Fable III. There aren't any other games I'm interested in after those until next February.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Ozsem wrote:

I laughed my ass off quite a bit in the game, but there are some genuinely creepy parts, like when the killer is knocking down a door and you have a short amount of time to hide. You have to hold LT to hold your breath so he doesn't find you. There are also some parts where you have to wiggle LS back and forth to run away from the killer, while pressing B at random times to dodge his ranged attacks. It's intense and completely cramps your hand up.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:52 pm

TRF wrote:
Ozsem wrote:

I laughed my ass off quite a bit in the game, but there are some genuinely creepy parts, like when the killer is knocking down a door and you have a short amount of time to hide. You have to hold LT to hold your breath so he doesn't find you. There are also some parts where you have to wiggle LS back and forth to run away from the killer, while pressing B at random times to dodge his ranged attacks. It's intense and completely cramps your hand up.

Yeah that does sound good.

Plus, Destructoid even said the game mechanics are pretty tight.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:55 am

TRF wrote:
Ozsem wrote:

How long did it take you to beat this game?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Ozsem wrote:

How long did it take you to beat this game?
I haven't finished it yet. I only rented it, but I plan on picking it up again at some point (probably to keep this time). I put at least eight to ten hours into it and I'm still not very far into the game.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Its out on the 29th of this month in Europe. If its around 20-25 euros I'll definitely get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!   Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly Premonition Gets A New Cover!!
Page 1 of 1