This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

castlevania

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: castlevania    castlevania  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:59 pm

just played the castlevania lord of shadow demo, WOW i think imo it out does god of war
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: castlevania    castlevania  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:10 pm

its good but in my opinion not even close to gow 3 but in its self its a great game just wish the camera was better and the buttons were more responsive
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: castlevania    castlevania  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:51 pm

it's better than god of war 3 in my opinion.i have the game and in my opinion it beats god of war 3.gow 3 was a disapointment to me.it was a overhyped game,still its a great game but its not gow1 and gow2 eventhough the ending was pretty good,castlevania is twice longer,more upgrades,better combos,better camera and the combat is better in my opinion,the graphics are almost as good as gow3 if not better and there's more boss battles and the brutality and the gore is almost on par as the gore and brutality in gow3..as for the story,i think gow3 had better story but still lords of shadow has a epic story
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: castlevania    castlevania  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Better than God Of War? Ah it's the same damn thing.
Even the graphics are the same.

Though that's the problem with ps3 exclusives, they're easily outdone by multiplats.
Uncharted - Enslaved.
God Of War - Castlevania
Killzone - lol anything, MW2 or Battlefield or whatever

Don't get me wrong, they're great games but you can play games nearly as good, as good as and even better than the ps3 exclusives. The only exceptions I see are Heavy Rain and Littlebigplanet.

Sorry to change the subject though. I know TRF's gonna reply to this Twisted Evil

But yeah, the demo is good but not my kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: castlevania    castlevania  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

Though that's the problem with ps3 exclusives, they're easily outdone by multiplats.
Uncharted - Enslaved.
God Of War - Castlevania

Don't get me wrong, they're great games but you can play games nearly as good, as good as and even better than the ps3 exclusives. The only exceptions I see are Heavy Rain and Littlebigplanet.

Sorry to change the subject though. I know TRF's gonna reply to this Twisted Evil

same can be said about 360 exclusives
Fable - Dragon Age
Crackdown - Prototype
Gears of War - Quantum Theory(ok im bullshitting with this one but i couldnt think of anymore lol)

doesnt matter if a games exclusive, exclusives dont equal quality, look at games like crackdown 2 and the last rebeliion or some more of the exclusive jrpg shovelware both consoles have
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: castlevania    castlevania  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:40 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

Uncharted - Enslaved.
God Of War - Castlevania

Demon's Souls bro, no game like it. GOTYAY

(That is, until the sequel comes out.)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: castlevania    castlevania  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:03 pm

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Uncharted - Enslaved.
God Of War - Castlevania

same can be said about 360 exclusives
Fable - Dragon Age
Crackdown - Prototype
Gears of War - Quantum Theory(ok im bullshitting with this one but i couldnt think of anymore lol)

doesnt matter if a games exclusive, exclusives dont equal quality, look at games like crackdown 2 and the last rebeliion or some more of the exclusive jrpg shovelware both consoles have

lol dude, Dragon Age is crap compared to Fable. Prototype is utter shite compared to Crackdown. LOL @ quantum theory.

▲ wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Uncharted - Enslaved.
God Of War - Castlevania

Demon's Souls bro, no game like it. GOTYAY

(That is, until the sequel comes out.)

I agree. Razz
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: castlevania    castlevania  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Quote :
Dragon Age is crap compared to Fable

Are you high? I'm not a massive fan of either, but I though Fable 2 was really bad. I haven't played much of the first.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: castlevania    castlevania  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:17 pm

▲ wrote:
Quote :

Are you high? I'm not a massive fan of either, but I though Fable 2 was really bad. I haven't played much of the first.
he says that because im a big dragon age fan and he thinks ill get pissed off because of it.
silly old DW
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: castlevania    castlevania  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:57 pm

▲ wrote:
Quote :

I've not played the first much either myself but Fable 2 is a masterpiece. It's fantastic in every aspect! I can't think of much to complan about except it could have had a bit more freedom in exploration.

NobleSix wrote:
▲ wrote:
Quote :

he says that because im a big dragon age fan and he thinks ill get pissed off because of it.
silly old DW
Neutral No, I'm saying it because honestly it is twice as good as Dragon Age. DAO is good, don't get me wrong. And I'm really enjoying it now. But it's not as good as Fable and certainly nowhere near as good as Oblivion.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: castlevania    castlevania  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:17 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
▲ wrote:
Quote :

I've not played the first much either myself but Fable 2 is a masterpiece. It's fantastic in every aspect! I can't think of much to complan about except it could have had a bit more freedom in exploration.

NobleSix wrote:
▲ wrote:
Quote :

silly old DW
Neutral No, I'm saying it because honestly it is twice as good as Dragon Age. DAO is good, don't get me wrong. And I'm really enjoying it now. But it's not as good as Fable and certainly nowhere near as good as Oblivion.

I think we have extremely different tastes in RPGs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: castlevania    castlevania  Empty

Back to top Go down

castlevania
Page 1 of 1