This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...

Go down 
+6
popjack88
Freemon34'
Shin_Akuma
ghost23
Stigma
ZeInFormer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... Empty
PostSubject: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:24 pm

At a friend's house, and wow I don't know how people can play that game! My friend said he prestieged 3 times already and I asked what that meant, and I already know what it means now. Since, I'm more of a run and gunner, he recommended me to use Marathon and UMP45 and he said I could have any option with the last two perks+ the grenades. I chose Stopping Power and Steady Aim. For the nades, flashbangs and frag.

Well, I love the sound of the UMP45 and god it' is amazingly powerful, I just destroy people with it and he set my killstreak thingy to uav, care package, and pred missle because he said it's the most easiest setup to use. It was pretty fun untill I found out how ridden the campers are in this damn game. I would just wander around and then some dude is like behind some cover and kill me and I would watch my killcam and he just stands there! Wtf? Oh and I cannot believe the Energy Sword is in this game. That commando perk is just pure BS. I mean I had like 3 times where i just shoot some dude in the face like 3-5 times and he just knifes me-what's up with that? I hate those fu**ers that just run around with marathon and lightweight with that commando perk, it's just so unfair. Not only that, Commando seems to be one of the most overused third perk and that just digusts me. Oh and the grenade launcher is just ridiculous. I know why people call it the noob tube now.

I stopped playing the game once some dude got his Chopper Gunner which is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in a competitive shooter. That thing is a monster and my friend told me I had to hide and it just ruins the experience to me. You guys got my respect who can actually play this game without getting frustrated or angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:50 pm

ZeInFormer wrote:
You guys got my respect who can actually play this game without getting frustrated or angry.

I feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:00 am

It's a piece of crap, just like every other modern "realistic" shooter out there.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:30 am

The whole point of multiplayer is who can hit the right trigger faster. Unlike games like Halo where you actually have to be pulling off headshots with the DMR which requires a large amount of skill.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:42 am

Battlefield is the only FPS worth playing on a console in my book. Seriously, Battlefield shits all over Call of duty.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:50 am

BlackStigma wrote:
It's a piece of crap, just like every other modern "realistic" shooter out there.
And the second latest game you played was BFBC2, a modern "realistic" shooter. Wink
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:09 am

I can
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
And the second latest game you played was BFBC2, a modern "realistic" shooter. Wink

Damn straight I was, 'tis how I know. I'm not speaking out of my ass like a lot of other people do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:57 pm

ghost23 wrote:
The whole point of multiplayer is who can hit the right trigger faster. Unlike games like Halo where you actually have to be pulling off headshots with the DMR which requires a large amount of skill.

I wouldn't exactly say it takes a great amount of skill...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:05 pm

lol @ the energy sword bit. Yeah I know what you mean. The hit detection is awful! I mean, I shoot someone, with a burst of bullets from the SCAR and yet they manage to take me down with like 2 leg/chest height shots. How is that realistic?! How can they take several bullets to the head and live to tell the tale and take even more bullets and still survive?!
Stupid crap. lol
Yet it's really addictive. Neutral

BlackStigma wrote:

What?! Battlefield Bad Company 2 though is a masterpiece!
The hit detection is better
The firing of the weapons is more realistic (like bullet dipping slightly as it goes further)
The knifing is risky and are best used only for stealth attacks, otherwise you face the risk of being shot, like in real life
There are hardly any campers
There is like no frustration whatsoever
There are better designed locations, not built for camping
There are vehicles
There's like none of that ridiculously overpowerered killstreak bullshit
There are better visuals in BBC2 than MW2
There is actually destructibility
People actually play the game it's meant to be played as opposed to ruining the game for everyone through either noobtubing or camping, just to get the highest score at the end. >.< (or to get freaking tactical nukes)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:59 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I wouldn't exactly say it takes a great amount of skill...

If you're playing MLG Pro where basically no radars and every single shot fired basically has to be a headshot and people strafe like crazy, it gets pretty damn hard.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:46 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Damn straight I was, 'tis how I know. I'm not speaking out of my ass like a lot of other people do.
So you play shit games? lol
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Nah I was just getting some campaign achievements. I like the campaigns of COD and BFBC but the online on them is just horrid.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:50 pm

MW2 sucks. Only good thing about it is the campaign. Other than that I would not buy it. The multiplayer just pisses me the hell off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:45 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Nah I was just getting some campaign achievements. I like the campaigns of COD and BFBC but the online on them is just horrid.

so your an achievement whore? Might I recomend Hannah Montana and Terminator Salvation.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

so your an achievement whore? Might I recomend Hannah Montana and Terminator Salvation.

Nah I'm beyond that. I'm not playing bad games just for achievements anymore. And unless I really like that particular game I don't do for them unless they are easy. It took me like 5 minutes to get that Demolish Part 2 thing.
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:18 pm

cod takes skill, it's just a different kind of skill, its more of knowing what routes and how most people move around a map, you also have to know what guns to use, and if your getting killed by campers alot it's because your not paying attention or checking your corners. btw mw2 was pretty garbage (compared to mw1) but black ops is looking good. I love the fact theres no nuke in bo, it got annoying in mw2 because the people I played with use to get them all the time.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:40 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Nah I'm beyond that. I'm not playing bad games just for achievements anymore. And unless I really like that particular game I don't do for them unless they are easy. It took me like 5 minutes to get that Demolish Part 2 thing.

at least get King Kong. That was cool Razz And just by completing the game once you get 1000 gamerscore from it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:49 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Eiffel65 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

at least get King Kong. That was cool Razz And just by completing the game once you get 1000 gamerscore from it.
lol my cousin played hannah montana and got like 10% of trophies in it and bcuz of that one of my other cousins has stopped talking to him altogether lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...   So I was playing Modern Warfare 2... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I was playing Modern Warfare 2...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: