This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone play wow?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

anyone  play wow? Empty
PostSubject: anyone play wow?   anyone  play wow? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 am

so does anyone play?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

anyone  play wow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone play wow?   anyone  play wow? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:55 pm

I don't. I got it in Christmas of 2006 though.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

anyone  play wow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone play wow?   anyone  play wow? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:19 am

Played it for about half and hour and it just didn't appeal to me.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

anyone  play wow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone play wow?   anyone  play wow? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:24 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Played it for about half and hour and it just didn't appeal to me.

Same here. Somehow I liked Maple Story better.

Also it took like half a month to download.
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

anyone  play wow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone play wow?   anyone  play wow? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:52 pm

One of the best MMORPGs ever.

Seriously, the depth and quality of the environments there will leave you staggering... it's that good.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

anyone  play wow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone play wow?   anyone  play wow? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Im never going to play wow after hearing all these people getting addicted.Hell, my friends bro was addicted and failed a grade in school
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

anyone  play wow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone play wow?   anyone  play wow? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:12 pm

It's one of the best games ever. But no I don't play anymore...hell, I never really "played". I played it on private servers but even then it wasn't for the gameplay as such, it was just to chat, play with my friend who got me it and explore the massive environments. Razz Beautiful game. Not graphically but the locations are so cool to explore. They really need to overhaul the character creation though. The basic customisations are so limited.

At the moment I'm playing a game on Ipod Touch (works on Ipad/Iphone) called Sevenswords. It's free and it's like WOW... maybe a bit more like guild wars. But yeah, check it out if you have an i device.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

anyone  play wow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone play wow?   anyone  play wow? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Im never going to play wow after hearing all these people getting addicted.Hell, my friends bro was addicted and failed a grade in school
As long as you exhibit self-control, you should be fine. The people who get addicted are the ones at fault, not the game.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

anyone  play wow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone play wow?   anyone  play wow? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:01 pm

TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
As long as you exhibit self-control, you should be fine. The people who get addicted are the ones at fault, not the game.

Actually the game uses specific game mechanics to get people addicted.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

anyone  play wow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone play wow?   anyone  play wow? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

There's nothing physically addictive about the game. Those who don't stop playing it lack any sort of willpower. In this case, you should hate the player and not the game.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

anyone  play wow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone play wow?   anyone  play wow? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:22 pm

TRF wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

There's nothing physically addictive about the game. Those who don't stop playing it lack any sort of willpower. In this case, you should hate the player and not the game.

DUN DUN DUUNNNNN

http://www.cracked.com/article_18461_5-creepy-ways-video-games-are-trying-to-get-you-addicted.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anyone  play wow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone play wow?   anyone  play wow? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone play wow?
Page 1 of 1