This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why was i banned?

Go down 
+12
DarkSwarm85
Stoney
ghost23
Boba_Fett
Stigma
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Jamin
TRF
Arbiteris
Ozsem
TheSnape
tahmdick
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:05 pm

i was banned for like a week and the reason was because im "ghey" honestly wtf? i told pspvampire and he is equally suprised seriously who the fuck banned me and for what reason(so i dont get banned again)
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Quote :
the reason was because im "ghey"

Was that the reason? Is that what the guy who banned you put for the reason?

If that's true, then that's absolutely unacceptable. Being a moderator is a serious responsiblity, not for playing around. There should at least be a professional, proper reason behind the ban.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Josephine Romano wrote:
Quote :
the reason was because im "ghey"

Was that the reason? Is that what the guy who banned you put for the reason?

If that's true, then that's absolutely unacceptable. Being a moderator is a serious responsiblity, not for playing around. There should at least be a professional, proper reason behind the ban.
dude i was pretty fucking pissed off when i saw the reason
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Hmm I wonder which mod and why would he/she do this?

Can you printscreen the reason message when you was banned. Put it on here if you can.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:29 pm

im not banned anymore so i cant print screen it but the reason was "your ghey"
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:32 pm

That was me I admit. I dic it because..

1:You've been banned like 10 times

2:you keep on trolling.ive even heard member complain about you.its getting old and needs to stop

Me temp banning you was a warning.If you keep on trolling it might cause a perma ban or a longer temp ban.By the rules, you should have been perma banned long ago.I just gave you a fair warning

Oh yes,I put the "you are ghey" just to troll you back
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:33 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

2:you keep on trolling.ive even heard member complain about you.its getting old and needs to stop

Me temp banning you was a warning.If you keep on trolling it might cause a perma ban or a longer temp ban.By the rules, you should have been perma banned long ago.I just gave you a fair warning

when i have trolled with this account? you can check my post history i havent trolled on this account and my other accounts were apologizing and mld said it was ok
Back to top Go down

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

I knew it was you when he mentioned the reason.

1-Not a good reason, I was banned a few times too and don't recall being banned for, well, being banned in the past.

2-A very ineffective execution, you temp banned him for supposed trolling, yet do not mention that in the reason, therefore he does not know what he has done wrong.

I also recall you troll a lot, no matter how much you can't seem to pull it off, Razz
Back to top Go down

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Because the mods have an nac for banning people....
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:17 pm

A ton of regulars here troll constantly, and I don't see any complaining on that end.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:32 am

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I knew it was you when he mentioned the reason.

1-Not a good reason, I was banned a few times too and don't recall being banned for, well, being banned in the past.

2-A very ineffective execution, you temp banned him for supposed trolling, yet do not mention that in the reason, therefore he does not know what he has done wrong.

I also recall you troll a lot, no matter how much you can't seem to pull it off, Razz

Yes it is a good reason.the only time us mods are sopposed to allow you back if your banned, is if you were wrongly banned.Looking at what this guy does constantly, I sure as hell know that he wasnt wrongly banned

I admit, i should have said the real reson in the ban but he was temp banend for a day or two and I knew he would say something about it so I figured id just tell him then.On a thread or a PM.Still, saying I executed it doesnt prove me 2nd point wrong at all.the rules still say that he should have been perma banned long ago.

I do troll but on chatbox only(and in a few resistance threads).But I sure as hell dont troll like this guy.besides, I havnt trolled in a long time

I heard the guy with the triangle as his username complain about him maultipel times and I also heard two other members complain.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:37 pm

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
i was banned for like a week and the reason was because im "ghey" honestly wtf? i told pspvampire and he is equally suprised seriously who the fuck banned me and for what reason(so i dont get banned again)
Yeah, they'll do that. Putting in PROPER REASONS as to why you were banned is one of the Mods' simplest of tasks. My old account was banned when they rage banned Shokio, and I wasn't even active. I got punished because they were upset at Shokio. Hilarious, huh? Take a look at my old account's posts:
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/search.forum?search_author=BBC&show_results=posts

And look at the reason why I was banned:
Why was i banned? Bannedfornoreason

Laughing Dat's some good ol' moderatin'. One of the members told me that XBR was on HIGH SHOKIO ALERT and that all accounts from our IP would be banned. I seriously didn't believe it, so I made a new account and posted on it. Less than 3 minutes later, that account was banned. XD Its a shame that the same mods still have their positions regardless of the problems they cause. lol!
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Jamin wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
Yeah, they'll do that. Putting in PROPER REASONS as to why you were banned is one of the Mods' simplest of tasks. My old account was banned when they rage banned Shokio, and I wasn't even active. I got punished because they were upset at Shokio. Hilarious, huh? Take a look at my old account's posts:
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/search.forum?search_author=BBC&show_results=posts

Laughing Dat's some good ol' moderatin'. One of the members told me that XBR was on HIGH SHOKIO ALERT and that all accounts from our IP would be banned. I seriously didn't believe it, so I made a new account and posted on it. Less than 3 minutes later, that account was banned. XD Its a shame that the same mods still have their positions regardless of the problems they cause. lol!

You're absolutely right, Jamin.

And to the offending mods, this kind of behaviour is an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE. I mean, look at mods like Speedy The Hedgehog, Super Racer Z, Erazor and Roterblitz. They wouldn't dream of doing stuff like this. They're proper mods.

This kind of behavior you're displaying is not up to standard.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:40 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Josephine Romano wrote:
Jamin wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:

And to the offending mods, this kind of behaviour is an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE. I mean, look at mods like Speedy The Hedgehog, Super Racer Z, Erazor and Roterblitz. They wouldn't dream of doing stuff like this. They're proper mods.

Jamin doesnt know what hes talking about.His and shokes old accounts were banned by the BS banner.Us mods didnt do it.Dude, you are very new to this forum so you dont know its histroy or its old rules.

This forum was NEVER meant to be a general gaming forum where gamers of all type can come in.Please stop being ignorant before you post these kind of things.
Back to top Go down

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Josephine Romano wrote:
Jamin wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:

Jamin doesnt know what hes talking about.His and shokes old accounts were banned by the BS banner.Us mods didnt do it.Dude, you are very new to this forum so you dont know its histroy or its old rules.

This forum was NEVER meant to be a general gaming forum where gamers of all type can come in.Please stop being ignorant before you post these kind of things.

Ok. So if not a gaming forum it is a.....?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:14 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Josephine Romano wrote:
Jamin wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:

Read what I said.I didnt say this wasnt a gaming forum.

Back to top Go down

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

Read what I said.I didnt say this wasnt a gaming forum.

Ok. Not a general gaming forum. Obviously its a 360 forum...so the problem is?
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:17 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Josephine Romano wrote:
Jamin wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:

... forum for hardcore 360 fans.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:12 am

I was been banned in the past over doubting Kinect and Arbiteris was proper sound to me and cleared things up with the other Mods so I didn't get banned again over nothing. So If Arbiteris did ban you then i'm pretty certain there must of been legitimate grounds for it because he has always been fair to the members here as far as i'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:47 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
I was been banned in the past over doubting Kinect and Arbiteris was proper sound to me and cleared things up with the other Mods so I didn't get banned again over nothing. So If Arbiteris did ban you then i'm pretty certain there must of been legitimate grounds for it because he has always been fair to the members here as far as i'm concerned.

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:47 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

lolwut? What a retarded reason to ban someone.
Back to top Go down

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:50 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

People seem to get banned for the stupidest reasons on this site...
Back to top Go down

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:23 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

Tell me about it, I had to explain a seemingly trollish account I previously had. I give the mods an explanation and they agree, but there was 1 mod who seemed to not like it (I am sure most of you already know who) and he bans me. Of course I had permission to return so I did, explained to him the exact same thing I said earlier and then he accepts it.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:53 pm

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

Tell me about it, I had to explain a seemingly trollish account I previously had. I give the mods an explanation and they agree, but there was 1 mod who seemed to not like it (I am sure most of you already know who) and he bans me. Of course I had permission to return so I did, explained to him the exact same thing I said earlier and then he accepts it.
Hmmmm.....I wonder what mod that was. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why was i banned?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: