This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

[UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week   [UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:15 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
The chances of a reach glitch messing up your kill streak are VERY slim.So I dont know why you are complaining about it
Because slim doesn't mean none. It happens. It's happened to me more than once. I don't think I've ever met someone who does NOT want the game to be patched. Bungie is going to patch it. You realize that, right?

Yeah. As "slim" of a chance it is, it as happened, and will happen until they patch it.

Wow, if a slim chance of a funny glitch annoys you then im sorry but I sure as hell cant relate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week   [UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
The chances of a reach glitch messing up your kill streak are VERY slim.So I dont know why you are complaining about it
Because slim doesn't mean none. It happens. It's happened to me more than once. I don't think I've ever met someone who does NOT want the game to be patched. Bungie is going to patch it. You realize that, right?

Yeah. As "slim" of a chance it is, it as happened, and will happen until they patch it.

Wow, if a slim chance of a funny glitch annoys you then im sorry but I sure as hell cant relate

Funny if it doesn't happen to you. But when I am about to get a running riot and I randomly die, that is annoying.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week   [UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Regardless of whether we like it or not, Bungie will most likely patch it soon.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week   [UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:47 pm

bump

new ones
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week   [UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:52 am

I fucking love RoosterTeeth. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week   [UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[UPDATED] Halo Reach fails of the week
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2