This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox republic suck

Go down 
+7
DemonWolf
TheSnape
lightlamp
Xeno-Left this cesspool
tahmdick
Notorious
Pein
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:18 am

All u are a bunch of fanboys !!!!And u know what is really sick that u all suck Mld's dick Hahahahahaahahahaha ,and a nother thing that is very funny is that u make fun of other fanboys hahahahaha and what are u?hahahah.zDemonWolf -You are not a gamer and btw psp failed
Mld-AssHole and fanboy
Blixstorm-ass

And many other fanboys who lick Bill Gays's balls (and this is not a joke)

Back to top Go down
Notorious
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Notorious

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:32 am

you mad bro han?
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:47 pm

wtf did u get hacked andrej? u sound like a 4chan retard or a ps3 fanboy(both have mental disabilities)
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:50 pm

ROFL, this is either the worst trolling attempt in history or a bad joke.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:14 pm

i was hacked...
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:19 pm

Who ever hacked you obviously needs to learn to spell....
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:19 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:

...And needs to get their grammar sorted.

Quote :
All u are a bunch of fanboys !!!!

The hacker obviously thought it beneath him/herself to include the word "of". You'd think they would at least observe the rules of grammar...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Josephine Romano wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Quote :

The hacker obviously thought it beneath him/herself to include the word "of". You'd think they would at least observe the rules of grammar...

Also:
Quote :
And u know what is really sick that u all suck Mld's dick
He seems to have missed "is" or punctuation.

Quote :
and a nother thing

Here, he seems to be implying that there is a word called, "nother".

Quote :
what are u?hahahah.zDemonWolf

He seems to have forgotten to use spacing, he failed to use a capital letter at the start of a new sentence and furthermore, he spelled my name wrong.

Quote :
Mld-AssHole

Here, he actually used a capital letter but failed to use it in the right context. "Asshole" is a single word and so there should not be any capital letters within it.

There are even more errors in his post but I'll let everyone else get a chance to laugh at them. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:54 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Josephine Romano wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Quote :

Also:
Quote :

Quote :
and a nother thing

Quote :

He seems to have forgotten to use spacing, he failed to use a capital letter at the start of a new sentence and furthermore, he spelled my name wrong.

Quote :
Mld-AssHole

Here, he actually used a capital letter but failed to use it in the right context. "Asshole" is a single word and so there should not be any capital letters within it.

There are even more errors in his post but I'll let everyone else get a chance to laugh at them. Smile

i just found whose the hacker..you wont believe me but i think its time to tell the REAL me..

it was the real andrej,he never went to this forum,i am one of his friends,well i was..
he told me i should join xbox republic..but he didnt wanted to make a account and he wanted me to be in this site,after we got some bad shit in real life,he left and was pissed of me because of some stupid reason that you guys would laugh if you hear it..
he was pissed off as hell,he didnt wanted to spoke with me ever again and he did this shit..
i know i was being someone else this whole time and i wanted to tell sooner,but he insisted that i should represent him in this forum
i know this is a shock but yeah..i just wanted to tell this the whole time
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:15 pm

NobleSix wrote:

it was the real andrej,he never went to this forum,i am one of his friends,well i was..
he told me i should join xbox republic..but he didnt wanted to make a account and he wanted me to be in this site,after we got some bad shit in real life,he left and was pissed of me because of some stupid reason that you guys would laugh if you hear it..
he was pissed off as hell,he didnt wanted to spoke with me ever again and he did this shit..
i know i was being someone else this whole time and i wanted to tell sooner,but he insisted that i should represent him in this forum
Schizophrenia-much?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:18 pm

TRF wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

Schizophrenia-much?

LOL!!

no of course.its true about what i just said
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:22 pm

I swear this is all 1 big lie that Andrej got to enveloped in. This is a kendo post...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:55 pm

NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Josephine Romano wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Quote :

Also:
Quote :

Quote :
and a nother thing

Quote :

Quote :
Mld-AssHole

i just found whose the hacker..you wont believe me but i think its time to tell the REAL me..

I don't think I can believe this somehow. lol

Because the real andrej/pokna even mentioned me in one of his vids. (as in the xbox republic me I imagine), so I don't know what's going on here exactly but yeah....
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:15 pm

NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Josephine Romano wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Quote :

Also:
Quote :

Quote :
and a nother thing

Quote :

Quote :
Mld-AssHole

Right.....and im really Kevin Butler spying on all you xbots......I also hate Halo and think that Resistance is better.....Chimera>>>>>Covenant

Last edited by Arbiteris on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:28 pm

^
|
|
Arbiteris, I knew it the whole time!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Bull.Shit.
Back to top Go down
Teckno

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Josephine Romano wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Quote :

Also:
Quote :

Quote :
and a nother thing

Quote :

Quote :
Mld-AssHole

Right.....and im really Kevin Butler spying on all you xbots......I also hate Halo and think that Resistance is better......
Photoshopped Razz
Back to top Go down

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Chimera>>>>>Covenant

Can't lie all the time, right? I knew you would see the light Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:55 am

This reminds me of Gollum. No, wait, he prefers Sméagol.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:35 pm

jesus fucking christ andrej stop bullshitting and grow up and stop making up random shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xbox republic suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox republic suck   Xbox republic suck Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox republic suck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Troll Graveyard-
Jump to: