This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GT5 delayed AGAIN......

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:53 pm

TRF wrote:

The PSN exclusives were good, but I agree on everything else. Sony had a great first half of the year, but they basically pushed most of their second half into 2011. Still, there are three more games coming out for the PS3 this year, so it's not all bad.

Joe Danger and Sam and Max 3 and that was about it.

Ps3 first half of the year was poor. Only GOW 3 and Heavy rain did anything.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Ozsem wrote:
TRF wrote:

The PSN exclusives were good, but I agree on everything else. Sony had a great first half of the year, but they basically pushed most of their second half into 2011. Still, there are three more games coming out for the PS3 this year, so it's not all bad.

Wait, what? There was also Yakuza 3, 3D Dot Game Heroes, and ModNation Racers. The 360 had two multiplats and one exclusive for the first half. The PS3 easily won the first half of 2010 in my book, and the 360 seems to be winning the second half.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Ozsem wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh but Heavy Rain is beast!
I think that counts as 2 games. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:45 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh but Heavy Rain is beast!
I think that counts as 2 games. Razz
I'm with this guy. ^^

It's Game of the Year so far.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:55 pm

TRF wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
TRF wrote:

Wait, what? There was also Yakuza 3, 3D Dot Game Heroes, and ModNation Racers. The 360 had two multiplats and one exclusive for the first half. The PS3 easily won the first half of 2010 in my book, and the 360 seems to be winning the second half.

Yakuza 3 got lucky, but sucked at launch. 3D Dot game Heroes was ok, but just like Move people thought it was a superior ripoff of another product. And Modnation Racer even if it did AA, was way over hyped and dissapointing at launch. It even got more air time than GOW 3 did in E3 2009.

BTW 360 had 4/3 Exculsives at the first half.

Metro 2033
Coviction
Mass Effect 2 ( reason I put 4/3. Saying that, it still counts for this year since the PS3 version isn't out till 2011.
Alan Wake
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Ozsem wrote:
TRF wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
TRF wrote:

Yakuza 3 got lucky, but sucked at launch. 3D Dot game Heroes was ok, but just like Move people thought it was a superior ripoff of another product. And Modnation Racer even if it did AA, was way over hyped and dissapointing at launch. It even got more air time than GOW 3 did in E3 2009.

BTW 360 had 4/3 Exculsives at the first half.

Metro 2033
Coviction
Mass Effect 2 ( reason I put 4/3. Saying that, it still counts for this year since the PS3 version isn't out till 2011.
Alan Wake
Oh yeah, I forgot. I still think PS3 won the first half. Better games in my opinion. Actually, PS3 has a pretty decent holiday lineup. The 360 only has Fable III left, and the PS3 has The Sly Collection, Time Crisis: Razing Storm, and Gran Turismo 5. That being said, I'm probably more excited for Fable III than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:52 pm

TRF wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot. I still think PS3 won the first half. Better games in my opinion. Actually, PS3 has a pretty decent holiday lineup. The 360 only has Fable III left, and the PS3 has The Sly Collection, Time Crisis: Razing Storm, and Gran Turismo 5. That being said, I'm probably more excited for Fable III than anything else.

Nah 360 is going to kill the holidays for kinect aiming for the casuals. not to metion that GT5 hasn't got a date, but Sony said by Christmas. Saying that I don't trust Sony 100% to release the game out this year.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Ozsem wrote:
TRF wrote:

Nah 360 is going to kill the holidays for kinect aiming for the casuals. not to metion that GT5 hasn't got a date, but Sony said by Christmas. Saying that I don't trust Sony 100% to release the game out this year.
I will be surprised if it gets delayed into 2011. I don't see Kinect doing well because of the price point. I think Wii already has the market locked down for good. Besides, whether Sony's games sell well or not doesn't interest me (as long as they don't sell poorly enough to dissuade the devs from a sequel), what interests me is the fact that games will be available, and Sony has a good holiday lineup from the consumer's standpoint.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:15 am

TRF wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
TRF wrote:

I will be surprised if it gets delayed into 2011. I don't see Kinect doing well because of the price point. I think Wii already has the market locked down for good. Besides, whether Sony's games sell well or not doesn't interest me (as long as they don't sell poorly enough to dissuade the devs from a sequel), what interests me is the fact that games will be available, and Sony has a good holiday lineup from the consumer's standpoint.

Dunno man, the Wii has been getting it's ass kicked in hardware and software sales by both the 360 and PS3 as of late. It's possible that not as many people are buying them because they are waiting for Kinect to come out. Take a look at these.

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/kinect-f26/no-kinect-stock-in-uk-on-launch-day-game-stores-t6061.htm
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/kinect-f26/kinect-sold-out-at-gamestop-t6165.htm
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:47 am

@Stigma-san, I'd be sold out too if I ordered only 10 units of something. XD
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Jamin wrote:
@Stigma-san, I'd be sold out too if I ordered only 10 units of something. XD

LOL, good point.

I'm going to get Kinect later though when they tell us more about those "HARDCOER" games they announced at TGS. Right now the launch titles don't seem too appealing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GT5 delayed AGAIN......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: