This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review

Go down 
+6
Stigma
Arbiteris
Noelol
Pein
Xeno-Left this cesspool
tahmdick
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review Empty
PostSubject: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Developer(s) Insomniac Games
Publisher(s) Sony Computer Entertainment
Genre(s) Action-adventure, Platformer
Mode(s) Single-player
Release date(s)

* NA October 27, 2009
* EU November 4, 2009
* AUS November 5, 2009
* UK November 6, 2009

Story

How to start this review off? well with the story of course you wankers!

Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time continues directly after the events of quest for booty and ends the fututre trilogy. Like any old ratchet and clank game this game is full of many humouros moments and jokes that never get old! The story really ends the future trilogy on the a good note and many new characters are introduced such as another lombax who is a friend of ratchets father known as azimuth and recurring characters such as qwark, lawrence and nefarious. For any ratchet and clank fan this game is a MUST HAVE for the sotry alone and even if this is your first Ratchet game you will get sucked up in this wonderous story. The game has many epic and tense moments even being U rated such as when you find out that clank may be leaving ratchet forever.

Story - 9.8

Graphics

Simply put it this games art style and detail and graphics overall make it look like one of the best games of this generation. When you zoom in you can see the high quality textures and it really show's that insomniac put a lot of effort in to this game and it really is a very beautiful game. Ratchet and Azimuth look so detailed and their fur just looks fantastic. This doesnt change the fact that other character slook fucking fantastic as well such as the enemies or clank! Your surroundings are also very detailed and look gorgeous and stunning and really beautiful. In my eyes this game is more graphically beautiful than killzone 2 or halo reach.

Graphics - 10

Audio

The voice acting in this game is superb and you can really feel the motion in the voices of the characters and they always seem to fit in so perfectly! The voice acting is top notch and it always add to the atmosphere in tense moments or when they are telling jokes and all the old voice actors are in this game! The soundtrack however is not so memorable, well actually i dont remeber how any of the fucking soundtrack's went apart from the gimlick valley one which is burnt in to my head due to how fucking amazing it was.

Audio - 9

Gameplay&Replay Value

The gameplay is pretty similar to all the other ratchet games but dont fix it, if it aint broken! The games platforming moments are pretty much like all the other ratchet games (fun if you dont suck dick and frustrating if your gay). There are some new gameplay mechanics however such as when you play as clank in the great clock you get a time sceptor and wave it around and fix things and hit enemies. There are also time puzzles you must solve. For Ratchet there is a load of new weapons and some modified older weapons and new armour. one of the new gadgets is the hover boots which are very useful. After you have beaten the game you can go around and finish of some of the side missions or missions you skipped or try your luck at the arcade or agorian arena. you can also try and obtain other trophies or try a challenge mode playthrough with exclusive guns. there is also a new spaceship segment in the game where you control which planet you go to and fight enemy space ships. This game is pretty free roam and after you beat it you can do whatever you like such as collect zoni or go to the insomniac museum.

Gameplay&Replay Value - 9.9

Overall Score - 9.9/10

Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:12 pm

this is horrible dick, graphics better then kz2, are you smoking crack?
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:31 pm

killzone 2 has only 2 colours
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:41 pm

9.9?
ratchet and clank games arent that good in my opinion
they are fun but not amazing..
still its your opinion
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:44 pm

NobleSix wrote:
9.9?
still its your opinion
lol i remember u used to give every game like ultra high scores
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:28 pm

tahmdick wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
9.9?
still its your opinion
uhh ive only given high scores to games that i really like,but i havent given a score of 9.9
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:43 pm

NobleSix wrote:
tahmdick wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
9.9?
still its your opinion
uhh ive only given high scores to games that i really like,but i havent given a score of 9.9
But you said Distraction Penus was AAAA. That is like 900000000000/10!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:18 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
tahmdick wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
9.9?
still its your opinion

you think that review was serious?
and that "game" counted as a game?
._.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:22 pm

This is just a troll review guys. Dont be surprised if he makes a review of Halo,gears or Mass Effect giving it a 1/10
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
This is just a troll review guys. Dont be surprised if he makes a review of Halo,gears or Mass Effect giving it a 1/10

No it isn't...
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
No it's not. Have you ever played a R&C game? It's got great platforming elements, and the time puzzles in this particular game are second to none (I'm talking about Portal quality here). The graphics are beautiful and colorful, the voice acting is great, and the writing is some of the best I've seen in a video game (even better than Uncharted).

Does the game deserve a 9.9? I don't think so, but I sure as hell can't argue with someone that does think it deserves the score.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Not sure if you noticed this but the category title says, "Post reviews of your favorite Xbox 360 retail and XBLA games. Text based or Video based."

Might want to move this to the Sony category.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:22 pm

NobleSix wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
tahmdick wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
9.9?
still its your opinion

you think that review was serious?
and that "game" counted as a game?
._.
I know that review wasnt serious.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:29 am

sorry to break it to u arbeteris but just because u dont agree with the review doesnt make it a troll review
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:52 am

TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
No it's not. Have you ever played a R&C game? It's got great platforming elements, and the time puzzles in this particular game are second to none (I'm talking about Portal quality here). The graphics are beautiful and colorful, the voice acting is great, and the writing is some of the best I've seen in a video game (even better than Uncharted).

Does the game deserve a 9.9? I don't think so, but I sure as hell can't argue with someone that does think it deserves the score.

Yes I have.R&C and Jak&Daxter are my most favorite sony franchises(Sly too).Him giving it a 9.9 kinda gives it away hes not being serious.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Yes I have.R&C and Jak&Daxter are my most favorite sony franchises(Sly too).Him giving it a 9.9 kinda gives it away hes not being serious.
Or he likes it more than you do.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:02 pm

lol it sounds more like hes upset over the fact i like the game more than he does
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:21 pm

TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

*facepalm*

I love Halo but do you see me making reviews giving it a 10 for graphics?Either this review is a joke(which isnt surprising from tahmid) or he just sucks at being a good reviewer
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

*facepalm*

I love Halo but do you see me making reviews giving it a 10 for graphics?Either this review is a joke(which isnt surprising from tahmid) or he just sucks at being a good reviewer
in my review i just put down my experience u dont need to get upset because i had a better experience than u
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:45 pm

How is it that your writing style changed so drastically between how you write normally and the review? It's a little unsettling.
Back to top Go down
yogsam
Seaman
Seaman
yogsam

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:53 pm

I love this franchise, but really, a 9.9 is WAY too much.
I gave it an 8.9 / 10, "Tools of destruction" was a 9.0 to me :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review   Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review
Page 1 of 1