This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medal Of Honor Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Medal Of Honor Review Empty
PostSubject: Medal Of Honor Review   Medal Of Honor Review EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:28 pm

THE STORY
the story is about tier 1,a special soldier unit for the us army and basically the story is just go in afghanistan,shoot some talibans and chechens and get back to the states..now you play as 3 characters,deuce,rabbit and dante..
deuce and dante arent really as central as rabbit,because 80 percent of the time you play as him while dante and deuce have only 2 missions that you can play for them each,theres also a mission when you are playing as a pilot on a helicopter but he is only for one mission..
the story is ok,the ending was pretty cool and the characters are not that well done,most of the time you are switching between one from another and the story isnt that creative nor great

so for the story

THE GRAPHICS
now the graphics for me are a mixed bag,sometimes the graphics look beautiful and sometimes it looks like a freaking ps2 game NO JOKING!!!
the character models are okay,and the guns look cool,there arent a lot of guns in this game and dont expect switching every gun so you can see which one looks the best because theres only like 2 or 3 guns that look cool and everything else is basically what you have to expect from the other guns..
the textures are good but it takes soo long to load the textures and that looks retarded in my opinion,the night levels arent that good because it looks pretty bland and its boring to look at...while the day levels are better but they still lack textures and a lot of pop-ups

so for the graphics

THE GAMEPLAY
the gameplay is solid,the shooting is solid,you can also take ammo from your friendlies and thats helpful,but sometimes it doesnt work and they basically will say to you "FUCK YOU" or sometimes "YOU HAVE PLENTY OF AMMO" while i look at the hud and i see i have 31/05..wtf is that!
oh and thats another thing,theres a lot of bugs and glitches in this game,the framerates are horrible and the hit detection is good,the friendlies can help you a lot and they can kill enemies that you have never seen.
you also control a helicopter in one level and that level was pretty badass in my opinion,its on rails but its pretty good and shooting those talibans while they are running is awesome,but the explosions suck and thats bad

so for the gameplay

FUN FACTOR
the fun factor is average,this game is average,i have to say its a bit better than modern warfare 2 but its no where near as good as bfbc2.
the campaign is a bit boring and if you are tired of military shooters you wont like this one bit,its another game that it doesnt do any big difference than the other military shooters,its the same as the other military shooters and i think you should pick bfbc2 over this..i hope theres a sequel and they should make a more entertaining campaign like bfbc2 or hell even like mw2.tier 1 mode is okay and the online is meh,i suggest playing bfbc2

so for the fun factor

FINAL SCORE:MEDAL OF HONOR GETS A...
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Review   Medal Of Honor Review EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:39 pm

fuck u i thought the story rocked lol
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Review   Medal Of Honor Review EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:11 pm

tahmdick wrote:
fuck u i thought the story rocked lol
the story rocked? care to explain?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Review   Medal Of Honor Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honor Review
Page 1 of 1