This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sony advertising...sigh...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Sony advertising...sigh... Empty
PostSubject: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Marcus, the person used to promote psp in advertisements was caught playing a ds:

http://www.pspgweber.com/psp-article681-Marcus-Caught-Playing-the-Nintendo-DS.html

lol, what a good name it gives psp. And on top of that you can see an xbox 360 controller, not ps3 controller in the picture.

Sony... you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to advertise your system. Not the competition. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:14 pm

psp is shit now so it doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:25 pm

tahmdick wrote:

lol now that I will not have!

Sales... it did way worse than ds but let's face it, it has outsold systems like Xbox 360! (it outsold Gamecube and Xbox sales combined!)
It's games library isn't the best ever but it's got some quality titles, plus it's got more games than the Gamecube had, and that was an awesome system. Plus it's libraries still expanding, and it's games lineup is excellent, like ps3's.

But yeah... back on topic, sony fails. lol
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:26 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
tahmdick wrote:

Sales... it did way worse than ds but let's face it, it has outsold systems like Xbox 360! (it outsold Gamecube and Xbox sales combined!)
It's games library isn't the best ever but it's got some quality titles, plus it's got more games than the Gamecube had, and that was an awesome system. Plus it's libraries still expanding, and it's games lineup is excellent, like ps3's.

lol everytime u defend the psp u sound like what u bash so much
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:47 pm

tahmdick wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
tahmdick wrote:

lol everytime u defend the psp u sound like what u bash so much

Yeah I know, I'm such a hypocrite Laughing
Back to top Go down
yogsam
Seaman
Seaman
yogsam

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:10 pm

I hate Marcus's ads, you can't beat the "Butler" my friend, no you cant.... king
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Another useless topic. Marcus has a scene in 30 Rock with Tracy Morgan where he has a DS, and other gaming accessories, and its a fail for Sony. I guess hired actors aren't allowed to touch anything else than what they advertise. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Jamin wrote:
Another useless topic. Marcus has a scene in 30 Rock with Tracy Morgan where he has a DS, and other gaming accessories, and its a fail for Sony. I guess hired actors aren't allowed to touch anything else than what they advertise. Rolling Eyes
I was going to say something about that. I haven't seen this week's episode, but I know that that kid plays Tracy Jordan's kid in the show. I guess they expect the actors to be legitimate fanboys as well. "They love the console almost as much as we do! We're not alone!"

Last edited by TRF on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Yeah....you don't have to just use what you are paid to advertise for.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Jamin wrote:

I know, it's a stupid post really Razz

I just saw it on N4G and thought I'd add insult to injury.
Lighten up, will you?
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:46 pm

doesn't microsoft pay to have their products shown on tv?
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:54 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:

Lighten up, will you?
If this wasn't a serious post, then why put it in the XBOX DISCUSSIONS area? Fanboyish posts go in Console War section right? Or how about handhelds since its about PSP & DS? I would think you were serious because of your previous behavioral patterns. If Blix, Jub, TRF, or others posted this, I'd know they were joking, but you're a different story. What a Face
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:17 am

Jamin wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:

Lighten up, will you?
If this wasn't a serious post, then why put it in the XBOX DISCUSSIONS area? Fanboyish posts go in Console War section right? Or how about handhelds since its about PSP & DS? I would think you were serious because of your previous behavioral patterns. If Blix, Jub, TRF, or others posted this, I'd know they were joking, but you're a different story. What a Face

If I put it in the console war section then all the ps3 fanboys would take it seriously. It's not a console war thing. Okay I'll post it in the handhelds section.
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:50 pm

No one can resist the DS!! Not even Kevin Butler!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Teckno wrote:
No one can resist the DS!! Not even Kevin Butler!!! Smile

lol I'd like to see him play one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony advertising...sigh...   Sony advertising...sigh... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony advertising...sigh...
Page 1 of 1