This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:37 pm

THE STORY
the story well is from the first episode of naruto shippuden to the most recent ones that have just been released.the opening starts with PEIN
saying his badass line before he nukes the konoha village that naruto lives.He appears from the sky and says "Now this world shall know pein"
he nukes konoha then sakura cries and naruto appears with the 3 big frogs that jiraiya had and he is ready to fight with pein..
the story well for naruto shippuden i think in the beginning with saving gaara was a bit boring but near the end and the final fight with pein is awesome

so for the story

THE GRAPHICS
the graphics are amazing.the cutscenes look straight from the anime,and the details,texture and the backgrounds are epic.
this game's visuals are the closest thing to the anime and it really looks like you are playing the anime from the beginning till the last few episodes that have been released..every character ultimate move and ninjitsu looks epic and awesome and pein's chibaku tensei in the story was the most jaw-dropping thing you will see in any video game that you have probably see..i have to give the graphics a 10 because its the same as the anime and the animations in the fights are awesome...

so for the graphics

THE GAMEPLAY
the gameplay is awesome..the story mode or the ultimate adventure mode as in the menu is like a rpg kind of game where you can go around,talk to people,give the characters of the story gifts,side missions and of course the story..i have to say the only negative thing is the loading and sometimes the enemy AI is really strong and sometimes are brain dead..when i was fighting kakashi the second time.he was easy as hell but when i fighted him the 3rd time he beat the shit out of me..its kinda weird..the boss fights are the most epic boss fights ive seen in any fighting video game and every boss fight was really epic as hell.this game is soo fast,the fighting is awesome and every signature move for every character is awesome,you also have online,free battle where you can fight with the COM or another player thats on your couch..this game also has 44 characters and its awesome..theres a lot of fighters that people can experiment with them and see which one suits them personally..my favorites are pein,naruto (sage mode) and itachi..

so for the gameplay

FUN FACTOR
the fun factor is high as hell..i will give the fun factor a 10 just because it has online,the fighting is awesome over 15 hours for just the story mode and this is just if you rush..if you want to complete everything in this game it will probably take you over 25 hours of gameplay just for the story.theres also online which is very fun and NO LAG!!! im looking at you DB RAGING BLAST!!!
and also just picking the controller up and start fighting is fun and this game will occupy you for hours to come..i think this is the nearest perfect game for naruto fans and for me its closest to perfection in naruto games..even if you arent a naruto fun.you will still have fun playing this game.but if you are a naruto fan (like me) definately pick this one up and you wont regret it.

so for the fun factor

FINAL SCORE:
NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 2 GETS A...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:17 pm

So are you NobleSixDaReviewer now? Razz
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Do you have a friend that works at Gamestop or something?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:24 pm

ARE YOU LIKE RICH!?!?!!?!?!?!
Or do you like rent em?
Or do you steal!?
Or do you pirate games!?
OR DO YOU.....YOU KNOW!?!?!?!?!
WOW!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:36 am

NoelX2 wrote:
Or do you like rent em?
Or do you steal!?
Or do you pirate games!?
WOW!!!!!!!

ive already said on other topics..
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:02 pm

NobleSix wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Or do you like rent em?
Or do you steal!?
Or do you pirate games!?
WOW!!!!!!!

ive already said on other topics..

say it again, i don't remember
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:53 am

Weren't you just complaining about another reviewer giving an extremely high score in another thread?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am

▲ wrote:
Weren't you just complaining about another reviewer giving an extremely high score in another thread?
that was way too high...
this is still high but its not that high..
i would never give this game that high score
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Review
Page 1 of 1