This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. Empty
PostSubject: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:28 am

lol that's actually a funny review. 1080, 1080, 1080, 1080
and so on.

but yeah, he has a point, the gameplay is a little simplistic, but the clumbing/jumping is very tight.

Imo, the only thing Assassins Creed had for it is the setting. Razz That's why I loved the first game but find the second game not as good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:57 am

I agree with the texture pop ins. I couldn't believe how bad that was. Also the frame rate wasn't the best.

It also felt like it took forever to start. So many go there, get that missions. ARRRGGHHH just let me assassinate someone already.

But once I got into it and accepted its flaws I loved it.

Can't wait for Ghost23 to see this video. Razz
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:45 pm

I didn't like the game either, specifically for its controls. Thankfully, Brotherhood makes the controls a lot better,
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:46 am

I love Assassin's Creed 2. Only game in 2009 that could compete with it are Left 4 Dead 2 and Tekken 6.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:09 pm

I fucking love this game. But this guys reviews are awesome lol
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:22 pm

He's just shit at the game, the bad auto jumping doesnt happen nearly as much as he tries to say it does.

I really don't know how someone can say this has bad graphics. I mean come on, when you stand at the top a view point and you look over all of Firenze, it looks beautiful.

And the combat is completely redone for Brotherhood which is good.

Collectibles contribute towards the story such as the glyphs and WANTED POSTERS ARE NOT A COLLECTIBLE, they are a gameplay element.

I know story is opinionated, but unless he gives valid reasons as to why he thinks its bad, then it doesn't count
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:59 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
I love Assassin's Creed 2. Only game in 2009 that could compete with it are Left 4 Dead 2 and Tekken 6.
That post makes absolutely no sense. You say you love Assassin's Creed 2, but then you compare it to Left 4 Dead 2 and Tekken 6. scratch

Am I missing something here?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:28 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
and Forza 3 and Uncharted 2 and Dragon Age Origins and Batman Arkham Asylum and Call of Duty MW2 and Street Fighter 4 and so on...
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:02 am

TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
That post makes absolutely no sense. You say you love Assassin's Creed 2, but then you compare it to Left 4 Dead 2 and Tekken 6. scratch

It's Kendo What would you expect?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 am

Everyone knows it. Assassins Creed 1 > Assassins Creed 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:01 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

assassins creed 1 is boring..
assassins creed 2 is way bigger,more fun,bigger cities and YOU CAN SWIM!!!
not to mention that you dont have to do the repetitive things in ac1 to get to you so that you have to kill a target..
while in ac2 you can do it right away..oh and.
THE FLYING MACHINE KICKS ASS!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:41 pm

NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

not to mention that you dont have to do the repetitive things in ac1 to get to you so that you have to kill a target..

Yeah the gameplay is improved overall but the real focus of AC, the thing that mde it so awesome in the first place was it's setting in the medieval ages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:45 pm

NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

I wouldn't say AC1 was boring, it was still amazingly fun. My only complaint about it is the repetitiveness of it. But other than that its great. And AC2 improved on EVERYTHING from AC1, it is overall better.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:18 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Yeah the gameplay is improved overall but the real focus of AC, the thing that mde it so awesome in the first place was it's setting in the medieval ages.
the italian renaissance is way better than the medieval times in my opinion.more beautiful stuff and the structures of the city are awesome..while 2 of the cities are islamic kind of looking and acre is mostly a burned city
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:37 pm

NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

the italian renaissance is way better than the medieval times in my opinion.more beautiful stuff and the structures of the city are awesome..while 2 of the cities are islamic kind of looking and acre is mostly a burned city

As "beautiful" as it is, it's only post-renaissance, where things got more modern. It's nothing new. Middle-ages, on the other hand, were a time completely unlike any other point in history and the point is, it's not meant to be "beautiful" or "awesome". It's meant to be true to the style of the time, which both games do successfully, I just think AC1 was more full of intrigue and when playing AC2 it just feels stale...
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:08 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

As "beautiful" as it is, it's only post-renaissance, where things got more modern. It's nothing new. Middle-ages, on the other hand, were a time completely unlike any other point in history and the point is, it's not meant to be "beautiful" or "awesome". It's meant to be true to the style of the time, which both games do successfully, I just think AC1 was more full of intrigue and when playing AC2 it just feels stale...

What are you talking about? Ezio was born in 1459 which was during the heart of the Renaissance. The renaissance was unlike any point in history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Seriously though, the graphics aren't that bad and the controls were fine to me. The story is awesome as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:31 am

ghost23 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

What are you talking about? Ezio was born in 1459 which was during the heart of the Renaissance. The renaissance was unlike any point in history.

Oh, I didn't mean post renaissance, I meant to say it's after medieval and around the time of renaissance. Razz I've made lots of ill-thought out posts lately.
But yeah... it's still renaissance- period, so that's my point... the renaissance was an important part of history but the thing that drove my interest in AC in the first place was it's medieval setting. So yeah it's just my opinion really...
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:36 pm

day walker wrote:
TRF wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

It's Kendo What would you expect?
Well hey I am talking about Holiday released games. I would personally not put MW2 in that list, because MW2 was shit (only good thing is the campaign).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.   This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2. Empty

Back to top Go down

This dude really hates Assassin's Creed 2.
Page 1 of 1