This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help me please :P (Ebay related)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Help me please :P (Ebay related) Empty
PostSubject: Help me please :P (Ebay related)   Help me please :P (Ebay related) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:49 am

Okay... I had like £44 or something in my debit card (low I know lol) to my knowledge but I didnt check. I bought a guitar pedal on Ebay for £26. Okay, then I looked in my account and I still had £40 or something, so I assumed I must have had more money in it before. So I bought Halo Reach. Now it just occured to me that the transaction may not have processed, so I may have bought Halo Reach with money I didn't have. ;P

Does anyone know if this is possible? Also, if this is the case, what should I do?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Help me please :P (Ebay related)   Help me please :P (Ebay related) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:24 am

With a debit card I'm pretty sure its possible. Your bank will probably send you out a bill. Hopefully not though and you had more than you thought. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Help me please :P (Ebay related)   Help me please :P (Ebay related) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:03 am

If you did not have enough money in your account for Reach, then the transaction wont go through, thats how debit works
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Help me please :P (Ebay related)   Help me please :P (Ebay related) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:30 am

Okay, thanks guys but those are two contradicting views Razz
well i guess I will have to wait and see...

Maybe I'll put some more money in my account and if that disappears suddenly... Well then i know. Otherwise, I just may have had the money and not realised Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Help me please :P (Ebay related)   Help me please :P (Ebay related) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:41 am

Amazon FTW!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Help me please :P (Ebay related)   Help me please :P (Ebay related) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Amazon FTW!

In some cases, I actually have to agree with you. But not all cases... sometimes Amazon just doesn't have what you're looking for and only in several occasions does it have better offers.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Help me please :P (Ebay related)   Help me please :P (Ebay related) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Shite. Things couldn't get worse could they. On my paypal, my balance is negative £20

:/ Damn damn damn damn damn damn

does anyone know if I'll have to pay some extra fee to sort this out? (a bit like interest...?)

It's bad enough that I'm broke at the moment. Grrr fucking halo reach. Why did it have to look so tempting? Razz
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Help me please :P (Ebay related)   Help me please :P (Ebay related) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Cut you hair, get a job. Smile

Work at McDonalds, the worlds largest employeer of teens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Help me please :P (Ebay related)   Help me please :P (Ebay related) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

lol I applied recently to a bar. They had vacancies ... thing is I never phoned up to remind them of my application so I think they forgot about me and hired someone else. But yeah I am actually going to cut my hair at some point. I will eventually grow it back though >:]

and NOOOOOOOO lol not macdonalds. XD (though some months I eat there every week....its got nice food but I'd hate to work there)

Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Help me please :P (Ebay related)   Help me please :P (Ebay related) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:22 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

lol I applied recently to a bar. They had vacancies ... thing is I never phoned up to remind them of my application so I think they forgot about me and hired someone else. But yeah I am actually going to cut my hair at some point. I will eventually grow it back though >:]

and NOOOOOOOO lol not macdonalds. XD (though some months I eat there every week....its got nice food but I'd hate to work there)

Money...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Help me please :P (Ebay related)   Help me please :P (Ebay related) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:38 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Money...

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Help me please :P (Ebay related)   Help me please :P (Ebay related) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:29 am

I told you they would add it all up. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me please :P (Ebay related)   Help me please :P (Ebay related) Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me please :P (Ebay related)
Page 1 of 1