This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?

Go down 
+2
Stoney
Inuboy1000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? Empty
PostSubject: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:55 am

I am wondering which of these two games I should get for the PS3. The reason I am getting one of these on PS3 instead of 360 is because of some things that have come up. Also my mom and her boyfriend now have a PS3 (yes again). Not to mention I would like to play online, but do not have the money to pay for Gold (or a wifi adapter for 360). So which of these games do you think I should get?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Bayonetta has no online so scratch that. Tekken 6 is a shadow of previous games. Really fucking bad. And I've never played Bioshock 2, but heard its top quality and has MP online. I think you know which one is the obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Skip em all and get something better. But out of them all, Bioshock 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:15 pm

BioShock 2 defiantly.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Bioshock 2. It's got both great single player and fun multiplayer from what I've heard.
But I don't see the point, you have like 4 games on your xbox 360, why not get another for that? Neutral
Especially seeing as all those games you mentioned are multiplat and Bayonetta is single player, you could just get a single player game on xbox 360. And come on, online? £5 for a whole month is not that much at all. Hell, you can get 48 hour codes everywhere these days. I think I have a few I can give you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:03 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Bioshock 2. It's got both great single player and fun multiplayer from what I've heard.
But I don't see the point, you have like 4 games on your xbox 360, why not get another for that? Neutral
Especially seeing as all those games you mentioned are multiplat and Bayonetta is single player, you could just get a single player game on xbox 360. And come on, online? £5 for a whole month is not that much at all. Hell, you can get 48 hour codes everywhere these days. I think I have a few I can give you.
Well there is a simple reason for that. And the reason is because for the past month or so the Xbox has been screwing up on me... like it did just a couple minutes ago. I bought about a week ago Left 4 Dead, and the Xbox will not read it (so its an Open Tray error). Now we rented Medal of Honor and guess what, not only did it not read the disc. But also the system will not Open the tray. So the game is still inside the system. Oh wonderful... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:00 am

Get Bayonetta, but for the 360. If you MUST have a PS3 game, get Tekken 6 or Bioshock 2, depending on if you want a fighting game or a shooting game. I'm not positive, but Tekken 6 probably has a more dedicated online fanbase than Bioshock 2.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:41 pm

If you're wanting to play online, then Bioshock 2 is your best bet.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:53 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Well there is a simple reason for that. And the reason is because for the past month or so the Xbox has been screwing up on me... like it did just a couple minutes ago. I bought about a week ago Left 4 Dead, and the Xbox will not read it (so its an Open Tray error). Now we rented Medal of Honor and guess what, not only did it not read the disc. But also the system will not Open the tray. So the game is still inside the system. Oh wonderful... Evil or Very Mad

Damn, phone up microsoft and tell them you have a faulty xbox.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:00 am

i really dont think bayonetta was that amazing in my opinion..it was still great but it kinda was boring at some points and the puzzles were stupid...
tekken 6 is well tekken 5 hd..basically thats what i think it is..and also some few fighters..if you have tekken 5..theres no reason to get tekken 6..
bioshock 2 is awesome but after you beat the story..you really dont have anything to do except the online..which is okay..you will play some few matches and then you wont touch it..
i suggest getting something else
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:30 pm

NobleSix wrote:
i really dont think bayonetta was that amazing in my opinion..it was still great but it kinda was boring at some points and the puzzles were stupid...
tekken 6 is well tekken 5 hd..basically thats what i think it is..and also some few fighters..if you have tekken 5..theres no reason to get tekken 6..
bioshock 2 is awesome but after you beat the story..you really dont have anything to do except the online..which is okay..you will play some few matches and then you wont touch it..

Fully agree with all of that. None of those are must-have games.
That being said, I've not played any of them (except the demo of Bayonetta and I did play Tekken 6 on psp), but I know enough about them to know there are better games out there for the same price.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:13 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

That being said, I've not played any of them (except the demo of Bayonetta and I did play Tekken 6 on psp), but I know enough about them to know there are better games out there for the same price.
I ended getting Bioshock 2 lol. I would have gotten Mass Effect 2, if they had it for the PS3 (ME2 was 20 bucks but with a faulty 360 I can't play it), though the selection of PS3 games they had there was pitiful, so I went to Bullmoose Music and got it instead. I am just gonna play Bioshock 2 for the story, then beat it, then go back and try to get all the trophies (better sign in to PSN haha).
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:00 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

I think Bayonetta is a must-have game. It's easily one of the best hack n' slash titles of this generation. I'd say the second-best, next to God of War III and possibly right above Lords of Shadow.

Meh, I need to finish Bayonetta. I shouldn't have rage-quit like I did. Razz
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Ironically I just got Bayonetta. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:44 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
you should've gotten lords of shadow..its my favorite hack n slash title this generation
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:29 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Good choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?   Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, or Bayonetta?
Page 1 of 1