This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:37 pm

WITH THE RE-LAUNCH OF THE MEDAL OF HONOR FRANSHISE RECENTLY, PLAYERS RECEIVED A BETA INVITATION TO BF3 BETAS NEXT YEAR.

HOWEVER..

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=271184

"The developer said on EA's Battlefield forum that it has no intention of dumbing down the PC version of the game, which will also release on PS3 and Xbox 360."

DICE HAS YET AGAIN SAVED THE WORLD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:45 pm

I WAS GONNA GET IT ON 360 ANYWAYS SINCE I DONT REALLY HAVE A GOOD GAMING PC BUT GOOD FOR PC PLAYERS.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Well I now have something to look forward to... Battlefield is the best shooter franchise on the market. Can't wait for this one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:59 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Well I now have something to look forward to... Battlefield is the best shooter franchise on the market. Can't wait for this one.

Kendo=ghey lol
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Kendo=ghey lol
OMG a CoD fanboy. What to do with this one? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:39 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Kendo=ghey lol
COD fanboy?
Battlefield is the best shooter franchise on the market.
He didn't say anything bout COD. But he loves Halo.
FAIL!
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:53 pm

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE TYPING IN CAPS
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:21 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Kendo=ghey lol

Dude....im a Halo guy.....
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:38 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE TYPING IN CAPS

IT WAS INTERNATIONAL CAPS DAY. OR SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Jack-__-Franko
Seaman
Seaman
Jack-__-Franko

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:27 pm

The Consoles are slowly ruining gaming for PC gamers..

Battlefield Games used to be the best shooters on PC ever but games like Bad Company just get dumbed down for consoles. i wanna Gaming PC.
Back to top Go down
Scolar Visari
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Scolar Visari

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:16 pm

cool I wonder when the beta starts
Back to top Go down
Master Chief
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Master Chief

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:53 pm

So Battlefield 3 won't be released for consoles? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Scolar Visari
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Scolar Visari

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Master Chief wrote:

not really DICE said that it won't be "consoleized"
Back to top Go down
Master Chief
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Master Chief

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Scolar Visari wrote:
Master Chief wrote:

not really DICE said that it won't be "consoleized"

But I don't really have a gaming PC... oh well, I'll go back to COD then. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Battlefield 3 WILL be released for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, I believe.
Back to top Go down

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:18 pm

TRF wrote:

As I recall hearing, they will release it for consoles but they claimed they would not dumb down the PC version because of it. Or so I remember.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
TRF wrote:

As I recall hearing, they will release it for consoles but they claimed they would not dumb down the PC version because of it. Or so I remember.
Maybe they'll do what BioWare did with Dragon Age: remove certain features from the PC version to better adapt it for consoles. For example, the PC version of Dragon Age allowed players to pause the game, get an overhead view of their characters, and tackle battles more tactically. This feature isn't in the 360 or PS3 version of the game.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:35 pm

TRF wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:
TRF wrote:

Maybe they'll do what BioWare did with Dragon Age: remove certain features from the PC version to better adapt it for consoles. For example, the PC version of Dragon Age allowed players to pause the game, get an overhead view of their characters, and tackle battles more tactically. This feature isn't in the 360 or PS3 version of the game.

Those must be brutally difficult features to do add in a console game.
Back to top Go down

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:39 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:
TRF wrote:

Why would they not include those, the console versions of the KOTOR games had those features.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:48 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:
TRF wrote:

Maybe the all of the buttons were reserved? I dunno.
Back to top Go down

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:
TRF wrote:

Why would they not include those, the console versions of the KOTOR games had those features.

I remember that. Doesn't seem like it would be that hard to add.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:50 am

According to a person working at DICE (a friend of mine) told me that they wont release versions to the 360 or PS3 due to the requirements.
However, he can not say there wont be a version for the consoles almost like BF2 had 'BF2 Modern Combat' on the consoles.

Also other leaks shows of a up to 128 player matches with the games 2 factions. The factions according to this leak will probably be EU/US Coalition and Russia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:58 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
According to a person working at DICE (a friend of mine) told me that they wont release versions to the 360 or PS3 due to the requirements.
However, he can not say there wont be a version for the consoles almost like BF2 had 'BF2 Modern Combat' on the consoles.

Also other leaks shows of a up to 128 player matches with the games 2 factions. The factions according to this leak will probably be EU/US Coalition and Russia.

No console release? They could lose millions by keeping it PC only.
Back to top Go down
Master Chief
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Master Chief

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Stoney wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

But that can't be, it says that there will be a Battlefield 3 Beta on the Medal of Honor Tier 1 Edition-box, for Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Master Chief wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

But that can't be, it says that there will be a Battlefield 3 Beta on the Medal of Honor Tier 1 Edition-box, for Xbox 360.

I just realised that. Wrong info Blixt. scratch

Or were you talking about something else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO   BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO Empty

Back to top Go down

BATTLEFIELD 3 INFO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next