This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach Campaign Matchmaking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Halo Reach Campaign Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach Campaign Matchmaking   Halo Reach Campaign Matchmaking EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:46 am

So I noticed that you can do a matchmaking in campaign recently so I completed the 3 levels with 3 other random players and I quit after about 45 mins.

What I want to know is do you have to complete the game in one sitting to get the Legendary achievement on 4 player co-op or does the game recognize which levels you have completed and can you just skip them and play the levels you missed out on?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

Halo Reach Campaign Matchmaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Campaign Matchmaking   Halo Reach Campaign Matchmaking EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:30 am

Nah it doesn't have to be in one sitting. As long as you have a Legendary symbol next to each of the missions (except for Noble Actual which is a cutscene) indicating that you have completed it, you will get the achievement.
Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Campaign Matchmaking
Page 1 of 1