This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shivering Isles help

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Shivering Isles help Empty
PostSubject: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Okay... I've got the "duke of dementia" achievement and I've got 2 achievements left to go....except one of them is "duke of mania" ....does this mean I have to replay the Shivering Isles...? Sad

Please tell me there's a quicker way to get it because tbh I don't like Shivering Isles that much... its got nothing on regular Oblivion and I'm just 2 achievements away from getting 100% achievements in Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Ah, I see the blivvie nub needs more help again.

Just reload a previous save that took place before you chose to be duke of mania and dementia.And if you cant do that, you will sadly have to start over again
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Ah, I see the blivvie nub needs more help again.

Just reload a previous save that took place before you chose to be duke of mania and dementia.And if you cant do that, you will sadly have to start over again

shut up Razz

lol

but dont you get that duke of thingy achievement after doing loads of quests? :/

Or maybe you're right.. perhaps it is when you pick a side.
fingers crossed I have a save before then Sad
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:57 pm

The mission where you have to kill either the Duke of Mania or the Duchess of Dementia is the one that gives you the Achievement. I knew beforehand that I wouldn't be able to get both Achievements in one go, so I saved before I did the quest. Then I killed the Duke of Mania and got the Achievement. I then reloaded and killed the Duchess of Dementia.

I might have done it in the opposite order. I don't remember which save I stuck with.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:35 am

TRF wrote:
The mission where you have to kill either the Duke of Mania or the Duchess of Dementia is the one that gives you the Achievement. I knew beforehand that I wouldn't be able to get both Achievements in one go, so I saved before I did the quest. Then I killed the Duke of Mania and got the Achievement. I then reloaded and killed the Duchess of Dementia.

I might have done it in the opposite order. I don't remember which save I stuck with.

Thank you so much for this. Thanks to you I've not got 100% completion of Oblivion achievements! Very Happy

I mean, I found a save which was about 2 hours before I got to choose which person to kill. So it took a while, but I eventually got the achievement! And oh my god... how good it feels to have 100%. In fact, if feels so good that I've started a whole new game and I plan on completing the game again XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:24 pm

Im still working for all the Oblivion achievements as well Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:36 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

HAHA! Beat you to it >:]

I actually had all the achivements long ago, I only just got shivering isles recently though.... so yeah.... I decided to complete that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:59 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I actually had all the achivements long ago, I only just got shivering isles recently though.... so yeah.... I decided to complete that.

Sad lol. Nice job, I have got to finish the mage guild and the thieves guild along with Shivering Isles then I will be done.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:04 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Sad lol. Nice job, I have got to finish the mage guild and the thieves guild along with Shivering Isles then I will be done.

LOL exactly like me Razz Except the Shivering Isles... Fucking thieves guild is boring as fuck..

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

LOL exactly like me Razz Except the Shivering Isles... Fucking thieves guild is boring as fuck..

Agreed. And I dont use mage AT ALL so that guild sucks for me too Razz
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

The Thieves Guild started out boring, but really picked up towards the end. I'd say my favorite faction was the Dark Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:49 am

TRF wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

The Thieves Guild started out boring, but really picked up towards the end. I'd say my favorite faction was the Dark Brotherhood.

Totally agree.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:09 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Totally agree.
Spoiler:

That was the best part!! lol. I liked the house with the 5 people XD
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:01 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Was that the one where you had to make sure no one thought it was you? Then towards the end they start going after one another? I love that one (it's called "Whodunit?"). Another one I really liked was the one where you have to kill Valen Dreth, the Dark Elf prisoner who teased you from across the hall in the beginning of the game.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:40 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Totally agree.
Spoiler:

lol yeah same, and then at the end, there was the gross hanging body at applewatch Razz
btw I meant before that I didn't like killing the dark brotherhood members, especially the Khajiit :'(
and in case Deus Ex Machina sees this, NO I AM NOT A FURRY!!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:55 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Was that the one where you had to make sure no one thought it was you? Then towards the end they start going after one another? I love that one (it's called "Whodunit?"). Another one I really liked was the one where you have to kill Valen Dreth, the Dark Elf prisoner who teased you from across the hall in the beginning of the game.

Yeah, "Whodunit?" was probably the best one. And yeah, killing Valen Dreth was fun too....that bitch...

DemonWolf wrote:

lol yeah same, and then at the end, there was the gross hanging body at applewatch Razz
btw I meant before that I didn't like killing the dark brotherhood members, especially the Khajiit :'(
and in case Deus Ex Machina sees this, NO I AM NOT A FURRY!!! Razz

Meh, killing is killings. ITS ALL FUN! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:40 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

No!! The poor Khajiit and orc didn't deserve to die :'(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:56 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Khajiit are annoying -_-
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:13 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Khajiit are annoying -_-

Shocked

Surprised What?
Please tell me you did not just say that.....
Shivering Isles help Dieeee10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:26 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Khajiit are annoying -_-

Shocked

Surprised What?

They are so annoying!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:43 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Khajiit are annoying -_-

Shocked

Surprised What?

They are so annoying!

STFU & LOVE TALI... I mean... Khajiit Razz

And how are they annoying?!
Bhisha is my favourite, I mean he's obsessed with dogs and spends his entire life chasing them!! Very Happy
And then there's M'aiq the liar (who was originally in Morrowind) who runs so fast you cant catch him even on the fastest horse in the game (and every time you see him he says something different)!
Then there's the one in the dark brotherhood who first hates you then grows to like you Razz
And also the one in Bravil (I think thats the one) who is a skooma addict and never stops drinking it! XD

How can you not like them?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:55 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Khajiit are annoying -_-

Shocked

Surprised What?

They are so annoying!

STFU & LOVE TALI... I mean... Khajiit Razz

And how are they annoying?!
Bhisha is my favourite, I mean he's obsessed with dogs and spends his entire life chasing them!! Very Happy
And then there's M'aiq the liar (who was originally in Morrowind) who runs so fast you cant catch him even on the fastest horse in the game (and every time you see him he says something different)!
Then there's the one in the dark brotherhood who first hates you then grows to like you Razz
And also the one in Bravil (I think thats the one) who is a skooma addict and never stops drinking it! XD

How can you not like them?!

I love skooma Very Happy anyways.... idk I just don't like them. I think they look stupid and the one from the brotherhood was an ASSHOLE
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Okay jubby, for one dont say you dont like khajiit.you know why?BECAUSE M'aiq OWNS YOU!

Theuves guild was REALLY boring.I got so bored of it that I havnt completed it.Dark brotherhood is the most fun guild even though I fell terrible killing innocents and your guild mates.Mages guild was the second best then thirdly the fighters Guild
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:32 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Okay jubby, for one dont say you dont like khajiit.you know why?BECAUSE M'aiq OWNS YOU!

Theuves guild was REALLY boring.I got so bored of it that I havnt completed it.Dark brotherhood is the most fun guild even though I fell terrible killing innocents and your guild mates.Mages guild was the second best then thirdly the fighters Guild

YEAH! You tell him Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:35 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I love skooma Very Happy anyways.... idk I just don't like them. I think they look stupid and the one from the brotherhood was an ASSHOLE

Jubjub, this is you:
Shivering Isles help Oblivion200709211605536on1

lol!

But damn man, Khajiit look awesome. I love these fantasy-ish type things. Anthropomorphic animals Very Happy It's epic.. it's like escapism to a fantasy universe!!

And the one in the dark brotherhood was an asshole at first but then he became awesome!

And even the frigging khajiit that hold you up on the road are quite nice, they tell you rumours and stuff and they smile when you persuade them enough Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shivering Isles help   Shivering Isles help Empty

Back to top Go down

Shivering Isles help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Game Assists & Guides-
Jump to: