This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paranormal Activity 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Paranormal Activity 2 Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:55 pm

I saw this yesterday with my friend, and here are my thoughts on it in case any of you are interested in seeing it or whatever.

Well, I've not seen the first but that didn't really affect anything; the film is focused on different people, but there is a short part that has the characters from the previous PA film, so I didn't really pick up on the story on that part, but otherwise the rest of the film should make sense.

Well, for those that aren't familiar with this kind of film, it's pretty much meant to look realistic; there's very naturalistic acting and the camera is done in a slightly amateurish way, similar to Blair Witch Project at times..

And yeah, at first it doesn't seem particularly scary but then it builds up a lot of tension and it becomes more and more intense and graphic later thoughout the film. So it takes a while before it really gets rolling but it does eventually get really creepy and it has a lot of parts that should make you jump. Unfortunately I only jumped at one or two parts of the film and they were only because everyone else in the cinema screamed, and that kind of caught me off guard. But I did get creeped out at points. There is no gore or anything (except for one single blood splatter) but yeah... it's still kinda spooky. Its a billion times better than Blaire Witch project.

People who have seen the first were a little disappointed. I actually quite enjoyed it but the scariest part of it is when the film's finished. When you've gone home from the cinema.. you'll probably start thinking about these ghosts/ evil spirits.... so yeah, last night I went to sleep listening to Insomnium because I got freaked out by every single noise I heard in my house Razz
Sad, I know... lol

So yeah, I'd recommend it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Its actually freaky/scary? Cause the first was so boring! I am gonna go see this with a lady friend soon though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:43 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Its actually freaky/scary? Cause the first was so boring! I am gonna go see this with a lady friend soon though Very Happy
well I wasn't really scared till later... The film wasn't particularly scary but just the way everyone else jumps makes you too xD

ooh this lady friend of yours will have her arms round you in no time! XP
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:39 am

first one was a bit boring..but it was still spooky..one of my friends almost died while he was watching it..he was that afraid.i think im going to see this one..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:57 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
well I wasn't really scared till later... The film wasn't particularly scary but just the way everyone else jumps makes you too xD

ooh this lady friend of yours will have her arms round you in no time! XP

Thats my goal Cool
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:14 am

I saw this just awhile ago.

The Only complain i have is the three bitches behind me who screamed at every single noise.

But theres something that bugs me the first one had 2 different endings. It was different for the Cinema and the Dvd version. You think the dvd version of this is also going to have a different ending?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:54 pm

There was a blood splatter in this one?Im curious on what it is, the first didnt have blood at all

I love these kinda movies ore than your standard hollywood horror film.These ones are based of real events and that usually creeps me out more
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
There was a blood splatter in this one?Im curious on what it is, the first didnt have blood at all

I love these kinda movies ore than your standard hollywood horror film.These ones are based of real events and that usually creeps me out more
Its not based off real events. =/
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

When I say real events I mean things that happen in real life.Demonic possesions are real and have happened.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

When I say real events I mean things that happen in real life.Demonic possesions are real and have happened.
Yeah, Demonic possessions happen all the time:
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:42 am

BBC is right a demon possesed subway
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:06 am

First one was so damn boring, my friend fell asleep during it. Doubt i'll be seeing it in the cinemas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Indeed, look no further then Robbie Mannheim, unless you know him better as Roland Doe or John Hoffman.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Yeah, Demonic possessions happen all the time:
SONICHU BABIES!!!!!! AWESOMEY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:42 pm

I heard the first one was pretty boring (heard this on BBC's review of it). So I am not gonna even bother watching the second one or the first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:27 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
I heard the first one was pretty scerry (i jackd off to BBC's review of it). So I am not gonna even bother watching the second one or the first becuz i dun like teh scery fulms tat mek me scard.

I respect your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity 2
Page 1 of 1