This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow

Go down 
+5
ghost23
DemonWolf
Invincible
Inuboy1000
Freemon34'
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow   PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Kendo, don't listen to Invincible. FFXIII is a great game. HATERS GONNA HATE.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow   PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:00 pm

TRF wrote:

No it sucks

Get Mass Effect 2 Kendo(360 or PC of course), not fail fantasy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow   PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:

No it sucks

Get Mass Effect 2 Kendo(360 or PC of course), not fail fantasy

To be honest I'm beginning to wish I'd bought FFXIII as opposed to Ass Effect 2. It's got nothing on the first game and ugh.... its so hard to get back into once you leave it for a while. I prefer Final Fantasy Crisis Core to it so why not FFXIII?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow   PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:27 pm

TRF wrote:

I don't hate Final Fantasy XIII. I got it at the midnight launch and played for 25 hours before I lost interest. It's worth checking out, but not for $40.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow   PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Invincible wrote:
TRF wrote:

I don't hate Final Fantasy XIII. I got it at the midnight launch and played for 25 hours before I lost interest. It's worth checking out, but not for $40.
Considering how long the game is, I'd say it's worth at least $40. Who knows? Maybe he'll play it through to the end. Hell, 25 hours for a single-player-only experience is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
xxgtasaxx
Seaman
Seaman
xxgtasaxx

PostSubject: Re: PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow   PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Kendo stare at my avatar as you decide which to get, but the PSP Go looks like crap compared to my PSP, the only way I'd get a Go is if it was under $100. I know this will never happen BTW.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow   PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:33 pm

xxgtasaxx wrote:
Kendo stare at my avatar as you decide which to get, but the PSP Go looks like crap compared to my PSP, the only way I'd get a Go is if it was under $100. I know this will never happen BTW.

Of course it looks like crap if you already own a PSP since your UMDs are useless. PSPgo is meant for people who don't already own a PSP and aren't counting the pennies in their bank account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow   PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PSP Go price cut confirmed for tomorrow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: