This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Formula1 anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Formula1 anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Formula1 anyone?   Formula1 anyone? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:57 am

Ive seen some new pictures of the new F1 game, and im so dissappointed rigth now...

It will release for PSP and the Wii, now who plays F1 with a waggle stick?

"As Formula One enters its most exciting season yet, F1 2009 will take Wii and PSP players as close as possible to racing in the world’s most spectacular motorsport when it launches this autumn; F1 2010 will follow for PLAYSTATION®️3, Xbox 360 and Games For Windows in 2010. For the trailer video, race over to www.formula1-game.com. (Full)

Why do we need to wait until late 2010 for a Formula 1 game?

I love F1, and I hope it will give me the experience Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

Formula1 anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: