This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!! Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:41 am

LOL!!! but FIRST before you watch this vid..skip to 3:00
because the first 3 minutes is the ending for the campaign

just putted a new vid..hope it doesnt get taken out

Last edited by NobleSix on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:12 am

Its spam and scam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Video removed...
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:07 pm

ZOMBIE SPOILER! WHAT WAS IN THE FOOTAGE!

Got to see it. It was JFK, FDR I believe and Fidel Castro in what seemed to be the white house.
JFK hits a button and this wall turns around and reveals guns. Then zombies attacked. Nazi zombies is what they looked like. And they were breaking a window and i stopped there because i had to head to work :/ Guess we all have to wait huh?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:16 pm

Boba_Fett wrote:

Got to see it. It was JFK, FDR I believe and Fidel Castro in what seemed to be the white house.
JFK hits a button and this wall turns around and reveals guns. Then zombies attacked. Nazi zombies is what they looked like. And they were breaking a window and i stopped there because i had to head to work :/ Guess we all have to wait huh?

it was nixon, mcnamara,castro and JFK..they were taking about something then a zombie bumped in..and btw that wasnt the white house..it was the pentagon.and btw those weren't nazi zombies..there were zombies but in security uniforms..then later as you remove the baricades.you will see zombies in scientists uniforms and some new zombies that looks like they are naked and crawl around.the dogs are back from the last 2 dlcs for WaW too
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:29 pm

NobleSix wrote:
Boba_Fett wrote:

it was nixon, mcnamara,castro and JFK..they were taking about something then a zombie bumped in..and btw that wasnt the white house..it was the pentagon.and btw those weren't nazi zombies..there were zombies but in security uniforms..then later as you remove the baricades.you will see zombies in scientists uniforms and some new zombies that looks like they are naked and crawl around.the dogs are back from the last 2 dlcs for WaW too

What he said! Great post man! Can't wait!!! Getting it for both Ps3 and 360. Add me on which ever! XBL: Abelitoe PSN:mittens
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:51 pm

DAMMIT!!!!! Video removed by Activision. Sad
Soooooo sad.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:39 am

I'm starting to believe that this and "No Russian" weren't leaks but simple marketing tactics. Got to commend Activision cause they sure bring a lot of publicity to CoD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:57 am

ghost23 wrote:
I'm starting to believe that this and "No Russian" weren't leaks but simple marketing tactics. Got to commend Activision cause they sure bring a lot of publicity to CoD.

It would make sense, and actually be a good marketing tactic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!!   Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Black Ops ZOMBIE MODE GAMEPLAY WITH JFK!!
Page 1 of 1