This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

People already lining up for Kinect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

People already lining up for Kinect Empty
PostSubject: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:11 pm

http://kotaku.com/5680001/people-are-already-lining-up-for-kinect-and-theyre-not-crazy

Is it really going to be that big or do people just like free stuff?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Does kinect come out tommorow?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Does kinect come out tommorow?

Thursday, on the 4th
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:57 am

free or not......MS found a way to get CORE gamers to care about kinect

thats a win no matter how u slice it

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:58 am

Damn thats dedication. Shame that it comes out on the same day as AC Brotherhood in Australia, i'll have to wait a few weeks before picking it up.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:41 am

After looking at the article this thread should be called '6 People Already Lining Up For Kinect', haha
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:40 am

They have to bribe people to buy their motion controller? Oh, Microsoft. Razz
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:09 pm

TRF wrote:

I don't know why they have to bribe people when they have already spent 500 million dollars trying to sell the damn thing!?

Is that because nobody really cares about motion controls anymore? Hmmm, The HD DVD drive says Hi.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:32 pm

lol awesome deal. I would probably do that too Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:09 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
TRF wrote:

I don't know why they have to bribe people when they have already spent 500 million dollars trying to sell the damn thing!?

Is that because nobody really cares about motion controls anymore? Hmmm, The HD DVD drive says Hi.

wut
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:37 pm

TRF wrote:

your implying that demand isnt as great, but it actually is.

Maybe this is part of their 500 million budget, to entice core gamers as well as casuals.

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:25 pm

They been giving away a lot of Kinects
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:03 pm

tried it yesterday, was impressed and i didn't think i would be. played sonic, dance central and ea sports active 2. potential for this is massive.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:25 am

Pickles wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
TRF wrote:

wut

If nobody cares about motion controls anymore then Kinect will bomb. If Kinect bombs then it would follow the footsteps of Microsoft's last epic failure which was the HD DVD drive add-on for the 360.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:15 am

I was reading the ign review for it.it got 7.5, mainly for being expensive.So soc far what ive seen it sounds pretty good, and a 7.5 in no where near a "failure" like some people here said would happen *cough*TRF and jubby*cough*
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 am

Arbiteris wrote:
I was reading the ign review for it.it got 7.5, mainly for being expensive.So soc far what ive seen it sounds pretty good, and a 7.5 in no where near a "failure" like some people here said would happen *cough*TRF and jubby*cough*
It's still a failure in my book.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:38 pm

TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I was looking on wikipedia and its got some AA scores and a AAA score.Plus the few scores in the 70's and 1 below 70.No idea how somone would consider that a failure.......

Plus judging by its pre orders it will probally sell well.That also backs up the fact that its not failure
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I was looking on wikipedia and its got some AA scores and a AAA score.Plus the few scores in the 70's and 1 below 70.No idea how somone would consider that a failure.......

Plus judging by its pre orders it will probally sell well.That also backs up the fact that its not failure

I wish it was a failure, because i'd much rather have Microsoft focus 100% on Core titles rather than split their efforts 50-50 between Core games and casual shovelware.

I would of been a member on a Wii forum a long time ago instead of here if I wanted something like Kinect in my life.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:19 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I wish it was a failure, because i'd much rather have Microsoft focus 100% on Core titles rather than split their efforts 50-50 between Core games and casual shovelware.

I would of been a member on a Wii forum a long time ago instead of here if I wanted something like Kinect in my life.

Even though I would like MS to focus on the core games I still do like the tech and idea behind Kinect.The tech behind kinect can go a long ways which is pretty cool

Dont be surprised in the next years if MS start making their core games compatible with kinect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People already lining up for Kinect   People already lining up for Kinect Empty

Back to top Go down

People already lining up for Kinect
Page 1 of 1