This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Cod next Year

Go down 
+14
Master Chief
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
optimusprime
Pickles
ghost23
Shin_Akuma
Inuboy1000
Pein
Madtoker
SammX
Stigma
ZeInFormer
Arbiteris
day walker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

New Cod next Year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:48 am

The Modern Warfare storyline is unique. Forget about the context of whether it's a Movie, book or a video game. How many American writers do you know of that have created a story where America DOES NOT save the world with high fives all round? Better still it's the British who are the true hero's in the Modern Warfare universe.

In reality Americans are too busy trying to blame a nation for an oil spill opposed to the actual company that caused it. What's most ironic is the majority of BP shareholders are actually U.S. citizens but they chose to play the Anglophobia card instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:06 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
The Modern Warfare storyline is unique. Forget about the context of whether it's a Movie, book or a video game. How many American writers do you know of that have created a story where America DOES NOT save the world with high fives all round? Better still it's the British who are the true hero's in the Modern Warfare universe.

In reality Americans are too busy trying to blame a nation for an oil spill opposed to the actual company that caused it. What's most ironic is the majority of BP shareholders are actually U.S. citizens but they chose to play the Anglophobia card instead.

Yes it is nice to see someone other then America take the spotlight, lets just hope we don't have games excessively making one nation play the part of the hero (America or not).

As for the blaming Britain for the BP oil spill, well, coming from someone who lives in America I have never heard anyone say it was Britain's fault, just BP's.
Back to top Go down
Master Chief
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:12 pm

I think Activision is milking Call of Duty since World at War so bad, with nothing new, and boring as hell. And I don't understand that people still want to buy a 'new' Call of Duty every year.

I mean, it's not funny anymore after buying the game a billion times, while everything is the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:49 pm

i don't care if each cod has 2 year cycles,its still releasing every year and that is dumb. killing the franchise.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Master Chief wrote:
I think Activision is milking Call of Duty since World at War so bad, with nothing new, and boring as hell. And I don't understand that people still want to buy a 'new' Call of Duty every year.

I mean, it's not funny anymore after buying the game a billion times, while everything is the same.
world at war had nothing new?
zombies,gore,new killstreak like the attack dogs,split screen campaign,online etc..
Back to top Go down
Lethal Predator
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:53 pm

So there will be no Modern Warfare 3? Or is this the same?

Last edited by Lethal Predator on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Lethal Predator wrote:
So thetre will be no Modern Warfare 3? Or is this the same?

There probably will be an MW3 after this next one comes out. 2011's cod is set in the future, whereas MW is set in like 2015 or something.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:01 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Lethal Predator wrote:

There probably will be an MW3 after this next one comes out. 2011's cod is set in the future, whereas MW is set in like 2015 or something.

Where did you get that? MW3 is next fall by iw. also isn't there 2 cod games scheduled for next year. i seriously doubt bobby will let 2011 slip without a mw game.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Lethal Predator wrote:

Where did you get that? MW3 is next fall by iw. also isn't there 2 cod games scheduled for next year. i seriously doubt bobby will let 2011 slip without a mw game.

http://www.insanebear.com/3625/reactions-next-cod-to-be-sci-fi/

Two cods wouldn't release in the same year, Activision wouldn't compete against itself.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:21 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Lethal Predator wrote:

Two cods wouldn't release in the same year, Activision wouldn't compete against itself.

it's a rumor though,nothing concrete. that seems dumb because i don't think the cod fan base likes sci fi titles. also what will iw be doing then.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Lethal Predator wrote:

it's a rumor though,nothing concrete. that seems dumb because i don't think the cod fan base likes sci fi titles. also what will iw be doing then.

IW lost like all it's good people, they're probably still highering some people right now or something. And I think Activision is doing Sci-fi because they know that other sci-fi games like Halo sell well. And for a rumor it seems pretty solid with buying the domain name and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:45 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Lethal Predator wrote:

IW lost like all it's good people, they're probably still highering some people right now or something. And I think Activision is doing Sci-fi because they know that other sci-fi games like Halo sell well. And for a rumor it seems pretty solid with buying the domain name and all.

Yeah, them buying up all the sci fi type domains is pretty much a confirmation that it is going to be in space.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:58 pm

They are probably gonna milk it...again. At least the stories are good.
Back to top Go down
Master Chief
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:46 am

NobleSix wrote:
Master Chief wrote:

zombies,gore,new killstreak like the attack dogs,split screen campaign,online etc..

What I meant was, Call of Duty 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 were pretty good, but after 5 (World at War) everything went downhill, and it's not appealing for me anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Master Chief wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
Master Chief wrote:

What I meant was, Call of Duty 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 were pretty good, but after 5 (World at War) everything went downhill, and it's not appealing for me anymore.
well okay..but i swear to god you typed..
"since World at War so bad,with nothing new, and boring as hell"
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Pein wrote:
Master Chief wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
Master Chief wrote:

well okay..but i swear to god you typed..
"since World at War so bad,with nothing new, and boring as hell"
Yeah, since World at War, the series has gone downhill with nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:09 pm

mw 2 is decent. i still think cod 1 is the best one in the series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cod next Year   New Cod next Year - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Cod next Year
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2