This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US!

Go down 
+2
Pein
Noelol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US! Empty
PostSubject: Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US!   Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Torrance, CA (November 5, 2010) – Aksys Games, a publisher of interactive entertainment products, proudly announced today that Record of Agarest War Zero, the prequel to last year’s epic Strategy RPG, will be released in North America this summer. From the critically-acclaimed developer of niche RPG games, Idea Factory, Record of Agarest War Zero will be available for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

“First and foremost,” says Ben Bateman, Localization Editor, Aksys Games, “I would like to address the question I know all of you are asking. The answer is yes, Santa Claus does exist. I have met him, in person. He has the strong, warm hands of a working man. Of course, some of you may already know this and are likely asking a different question. The answer to that question is also yes: We will be releasing Record of Agarest War Zero on a disc for both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system. It was made excessively clear to us that there are a number of people who do not care for downloading their videogames. I am told this number is bigger than a breadbox, and so we have gone to great lengths—I personally have killed at least five orcs—to ensure that everyone will have the opportunity of sliding a shiny, new physical disc into the console of their choice. Or both, if they are into that sort of thing.”

“In addition, Zero also includes a number of other features, although I suppose it is rather disingenuous to consider existing on the physical plane to be a ‘feature.’ The portraits during conversations are now animated, which is nice, and the addition of a feature called, tentatively, ‘Free Intention’ allows you to explore towns and meet with members of your party, giving you more control over your relationship(s) with the ladies. Speaking of the ladies, as they grow fonder of you their clothes will change. Dressing like a nurse seems like an odd way to show your affection to me, but I’m not a woman on an adventure to save the world, so maybe I’m missing an important perspective.”

I still haven't tried the first one but I'm getting the first one and the prequel soon!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US!   Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:32 am

oh yeah..another gay ass japanese game..woohoo for you noel >_>
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US!   Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:23 am

NobleSix wrote:
oh yeah..another gay ass japanese game..woohoo for you noel >_>
I knew I shouldn't have posted that.
Can someone lock this? I don't feel like starting a paedo war.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US!   Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:53 am

Yayz!I would much rather buy and play this padeo japanese game then play stupid games liek Halo, Fable and geasr!This game will be sooo much bettarz!Paedo games FTW!

Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US!   Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Yayz!I would much rather buy and play this padeo japanese game then play stupid games liek Halo, Fable and geasr!This game will be sooo much bettarz!Paedo games FTW!

I play Halo and Gears aswell. I also have GTA IV (With DLC disc), The Orange Box (The best game out of my collection), RDR, the 2 L4D games, Assassian's Creed 2, Forza 2, and a bunch more that aren't anime otaku crap. And is there a decent SRPG (Games like Fire Emblem with grids) on 360? Not until the first game came out back in April. I have a love for different genres.
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US!   Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:30 am

YAYY. more Pedo games. That is just what we need.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US!   Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:11 am

I think if you guys gave some of these obscure Japanese games a chance, you could really enjoy them. Many of them try something way different than other games you see today. That's one of the things I'm really craving for, is new battle systems.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US!   Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Jamin wrote:
I think if you guys gave some of these obscure Japanese games a chance, you could really enjoy them. Many of them try something way different than other games you see today. That's one of the things I'm really craving for, is new battle systems.

Ya I know what you mean, but it's mostly just Arbiteris and NobleSix who say the "gay pedo game" stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US!   Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:24 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Jamin wrote:

Ya I know what you mean, but it's mostly just Arbiteris and NobleSix who say the "gay pedo game" stuff.
Well, they're still underage, so for them its fine to play a pedo game. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US!   Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US! Empty

Back to top Go down

Record of Agarest War Zero announced for US!
Page 1 of 1