This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Best Character In A TV Show

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:04 pm

what is you're favorite character from a tv show?
mine is barney stinson from "How i met your mother"

he is played by the actor neil patrick harris and he is damn awesome

Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 26
Location : UK

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Homer Simpson

Best Character In A TV Show Homersimpson
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Too Hard. You'll get my top 5. (Scratch that, 6) Razz

Alan and Charlie Harper (Jon Cryer and Charlie Sheen) Two and a Half Men

Best Character In A TV Show Mv5bmt10

Doug Heffernan and Arthur Spooner (Kevin James and Jerry Stiller) King of Queens

Best Character In A TV Show Kofq310

Jeff Bingham (Patrick Warburton) Rules of Engagement

Best Character In A TV Show Patric10

Dr. Perry Cox (John C. McGinley) Scrubs

Best Character In A TV Show Dr_cox10

All legendary characters and brilliantly written.
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 26
Location : UK

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Stoney wrote:
Too Hard. You'll get my top 5. (Scratch that, 6) Razz

Alan and Charlie Harper (Jon Cryer and Charlie Sheen) Two and a Half Men

Best Character In A TV Show Mv5bmt10

Doug Heffernan and Arthur Spooner (Kevin James and Jerry Stiller) King of Queens

Best Character In A TV Show Kofq310

Jeff Bingham (Patrick Warburton) Rules of Engagement

Best Character In A TV Show Patric10

Dr. Perry Cox (John C. McGinley) Scrubs

Best Character In A TV Show Dr_cox10

All legendary characters and brilliantly written.

I love Dr Cox lol. He's the master of sarcasm, I swear.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:29 pm

I'll give you a few:

Michael Scott (Steve Carell) - The Office
Jim Halpert (Jon Krasinski) - The Office
Andy Bernard (Ed Helms) - The Office
Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) - House
Perry Cox (John C. McGinley) - Scrubs
Jeff Winger (Joel McHale) - Community
Sam Axe (Bruce Campbell) - Burn Notice
Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan) - Burn Notice

Out of all of those, I'd have to pick Gregory House to be on top, followed by Michael Scott, then Jim Halpert.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:41 pm

Sylar from Heroes!!!

Best Character In A TV Show Heroes_promo_sylar
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:05 am

ghost23 wrote:
Sylar from Heroes!!!

Best Character In A TV Show Heroes_promo_sylar
Didn't he play Spock in the newer Star Trek? His performance in that blew me away.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Canada

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:03 am

House

_________________
It is more then possible to combine fanboyism with logic and reason. Know your own console, and know your competition. Most importantly, side with the console that isn't last place Smile

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:24 am

@ TRF

Yeah he did, he is an amazing actor.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:56 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
House
Word, yo.

ghost23 wrote:
@ TRF

Yeah he did, he is an amazing actor.
Yeah, he looked a lot like Spock as well.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

Posts : 992
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 34
Location : California

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:19 pm

I think he's referring to tv shows, not cartoons.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

Posts : 992
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 34
Location : California

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Best Character In A TV Show Key_art_lie_to_me-74477122
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:02 pm

TRF wrote:
I'll give you a few:

Michael Scott (Steve Carell) - The Office
Jim Halpert (Jon Krasinski) - The Office
Andy Bernard (Ed Helms) - The Office
Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) - House
Perry Cox (John C. McGinley) - Scrubs
Jeff Winger (Joel McHale) - Community
Sam Axe (Bruce Campbell) - Burn Notice
Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan) - Burn Notice

Out of all of those, I'd have to pick Gregory House to be on top, followed by Michael Scott, then Jim Halpert.

Is that the US version of the office? Apparently the uk version shits on it. Ive not seen the US version but the uk version is hella funny!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:43 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
I'll give you a few:

Michael Scott (Steve Carell) - The Office
Jim Halpert (Jon Krasinski) - The Office
Andy Bernard (Ed Helms) - The Office
Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) - House
Perry Cox (John C. McGinley) - Scrubs
Jeff Winger (Joel McHale) - Community
Sam Axe (Bruce Campbell) - Burn Notice
Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan) - Burn Notice

Out of all of those, I'd have to pick Gregory House to be on top, followed by Michael Scott, then Jim Halpert.

Is that the US version of the office? Apparently the uk version shits on it. Ive not seen the US version but the uk version is hella funny!
They're both really good. I prefer the U.S. one, but the U.K. one didn't get a fair run (it was cancelled after one season, I think; the U.S. version is on its seventh season).
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:59 am

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
I'll give you a few:

Michael Scott (Steve Carell) - The Office
Jim Halpert (Jon Krasinski) - The Office
Andy Bernard (Ed Helms) - The Office
Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) - House
Perry Cox (John C. McGinley) - Scrubs
Jeff Winger (Joel McHale) - Community
Sam Axe (Bruce Campbell) - Burn Notice
Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan) - Burn Notice

Out of all of those, I'd have to pick Gregory House to be on top, followed by Michael Scott, then Jim Halpert.

Is that the US version of the office? Apparently the uk version shits on it. Ive not seen the US version but the uk version is hella funny!
They're both really good. I prefer the U.S. one, but the U.K. one didn't get a fair run (it was cancelled after one season, I think; the U.S. version is on its seventh season).


Oh okay. And yeah, there was only like one season of the office unfortunately Sad
Well I've not seen the US one. Maybe I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:35 pm

There were two seasons of The Office and two Christmas specials. It wasn't canceled though, it just finished.

Larry David from Curb Your Enthusiasm is probably my favourite television show character.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 33
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:31 am

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
I'll give you a few:

Michael Scott (Steve Carell) - The Office
Jim Halpert (Jon Krasinski) - The Office
Andy Bernard (Ed Helms) - The Office
Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) - House
Perry Cox (John C. McGinley) - Scrubs
Jeff Winger (Joel McHale) - Community
Sam Axe (Bruce Campbell) - Burn Notice
Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan) - Burn Notice

Out of all of those, I'd have to pick Gregory House to be on top, followed by Michael Scott, then Jim Halpert.

Is that the US version of the office? Apparently the uk version shits on it. Ive not seen the US version but the uk version is hella funny!
They're both really good. I prefer the U.S. one, but the U.K. one didn't get a fair run (it was cancelled after one season, I think; the U.S. version is on its seventh season).

The original series of The Office (UK Version) ran for 2 seasons. Ricky Gervais was offered alot of money to do another season but he declined because he wanted the show to go out on a high opposed to running it to the point it became stale.

However the Americans don't understand this concept, every TV series over there is milked far beyond stale just as standard practice.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:17 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
However the Americans don't understand this concept, every TV series over there is milked far beyond stale just as standard practice.
I won't argue with that. I still find the U.S. version of The Office to be quite funny, just a little more ridiculous than when it started.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 33
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:10 am

TRF wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
However the Americans don't understand this concept, every TV series over there is milked far beyond stale just as standard practice.
I won't argue with that. I still find the U.S. version of The Office to be quite funny, just a little more ridiculous than when it started.

Atleast it's not Two and Half Men. I thought that show could only be enjoyed by handicaps.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:05 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
TRF wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
However the Americans don't understand this concept, every TV series over there is milked far beyond stale just as standard practice.
I won't argue with that. I still find the U.S. version of The Office to be quite funny, just a little more ridiculous than when it started.

Atleast it's not Two and Half Men. I thought that show could only be enjoyed by handicaps.

You need some form of intellect to appreciate the brilliance that is Charlie and Alan Harper.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:48 pm

House
Best Character In A TV Show Hugh_Laurie_in_House_M.D._TV_Series_Wallpaper_800

Invader Zim
Best Character In A TV Show Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH19eQE41XYPDzpjTjV2382jikkKQYvvre0nwfV5Lt1mH61q8&t=1&usg=__XwWU2YEGRA9z0-XkJs8HxURQqN4=

Law and Order SVU's cast of characters are awesome aswell.
Best Character In A TV Show Law-order-svu-cast
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 33
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:46 am

Stoney wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
TRF wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
However the Americans don't understand this concept, every TV series over there is milked far beyond stale just as standard practice.
I won't argue with that. I still find the U.S. version of The Office to be quite funny, just a little more ridiculous than when it started.

Atleast it's not Two and Half Men. I thought that show could only be enjoyed by handicaps.

You need some form of intellect to appreciate the brilliance that is Charlie and Alan Harper.

Wink

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:44 am

Family Guy taking the piss out of another show!? The cheek of them. Its pure garbage.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 33
Location : Chernobyl NPP, Ukraine

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:25 am

Stoney wrote:
Family Guy taking the piss out of another show!? The cheek of them. Its pure garbage.

Ahaaa!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:18 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Family Guy taking the piss out of another show!? The cheek of them. Its pure garbage.

Ahaaa!

I just find it hilarious that you said "I thought Two and Half men could be only enjoyed by handicaps" then bring Family Guy into the equation. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Best Character In A TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Character In A TV Show   Best Character In A TV Show Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Best Character In A TV Show
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» i think i know who the mystery chloe show guests are!
» Can You Name This Game Character
» [FS]That 70's Show Season's 1-8 + Bonus EP's DVDRip XviD,avi(1 LInk ep's)
» Victoria Justice on the Chloe Show
» My Fantage Character - What do you think?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Movies/TV/Anime/Music/Books-
Jump to: