This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer

Go down 
+5
Pein
ghost23
day walker
Blixtstorm
Madtoker
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

[SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer Empty
PostSubject: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:03 am

first of all. probaly the best single player ive played in years. the pacing is cool and the slow moe stuff is so sexy. and when your teammates die i actually cared and was like NOOO into the mic. unlike carter and kat which were annoyin accidents.

NOT GONNA LIE i liked it better than the reach campaign and also resnov was a badass especially the russian prison break level

THE STORY IS FRIGGIN cool too but its really confusing with mason hallucinating resnov and crap.

10/10 single player 7/0 multiplayer it feels too similar
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:50 am

I watched a walkthrough of it... and I have to say... it wasnt that great...

If that is the best single player story you have played, you dont play good games from a story standpoint (Halo has a decent story).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:46 am

Madtoker wrote:
first of all. probaly the best single player ive played in years. the pacing is cool and the slow moe stuff is so sexy. and when your teammates die i actually cared and was like NOOO into the mic. unlike carter and kat which were annoyin accidents.

NOT GONNA LIE i liked it better than the reach campaign and also resnov was a badass especially the russian prison break level

THE STORY IS FRIGGIN cool too but its really confusing with mason hallucinating resnov and crap.

10/10 single player 7/0 multiplayer it feels too similar

i found reach's story better but then again a halo fan will just love reach, black ops is th ebest cod and cod story though
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:24 am

I felt like Wood's characters should have been explained better since he was awesome but we barely know anything about him. As for Mason assassinating JFK, it's a cool idea, i hope Treyarch takes it further in their next game.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 am

ghost23 wrote:
I felt like Wood's characters should have been explained better since he was awesome but we barely know anything about him. As for Mason assassinating JFK, it's a cool idea, i hope Treyarch takes it further in their next game.
Since Blacks ops connects with WaW i hope treyarchs next Cod will join into cod 4 mayby mason helping mcmillian or price out? then if MW3 isnt done then get treyarch to finish it
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:17 am

day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Since Blacks ops connects with WaW i hope treyarchs next Cod will join into cod 4 mayby mason helping mcmillian or price out? then if MW3 isnt done then get treyarch to finish it

No that wouldn't really be possible because its implied that the US worked out that Mason killed JFK so he would probably arrested. And also assuming Mason was 30 years old in Black Ops, the game ending in 1968 which means that in 2010, he would be about 60 which rules him out.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 am

why do people think that watching walkthroughs is just as good as playing the game itself
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:39 am

i think it is the best cod story so far..its a new direction.its not like past cod games..

*SPOLIERS*
i think when dimitri died was probably the best moment in the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:50 pm

ghost23 wrote:
day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

No that wouldn't really be possible because its implied that the US worked out that Mason killed JFK so he would probably arrested. And also assuming Mason was 30 years old in Black Ops, the game ending in 1968 which means that in 2010, he would be about 60 which rules him out.

There actually is a conspiracy theory that the US government actually did arrange for JFK to be killed. Anyway, the man who got arrested for supposedly shooting him was Lee Harvey Oswald. Oswald was also killed, and just before his trial too.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Haven't finished it yet, but so far it is total garbage.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

There actually is a conspiracy theory that the US government actually did arrange for JFK to be killed. Anyway, the man who got arrested for supposedly shooting him was Lee Harvey Oswald. Oswald was also killed, and just before his trial too.

No but in Black Ops, it was the Russians that brainwashed Mason to kill JFK.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:50 pm

NobleSix wrote:
i think it is the best cod story so far..its a new direction.its not like past cod games..

*SPOLIERS*
i think when dimitri died was probably the best moment in the game

DUDE THAT PART WAS CRAZY!

Loved the story. So weird!

And I think it's one of the best stories out there. Halo never caught my attention. Sorry but thats just me.

Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm

ghost23 wrote:
day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

well considering price was young once too and prob was around before balckops as a kid it is possible mason if he wasnt captured he could of taught price
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:47 pm

day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

well considering price was young once too and prob was around before balckops as a kid it is possible mason if he wasnt captured he could of taught price

Yeah that wouldn't be a bad idea. But that wouldn't really be Modern Warfare, it would be more about 1990's warfare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:23 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

No but in Black Ops, it was the Russians that brainwashed Mason to kill JFK.

I know, I was just stating some things that are suspected in real life about the assassination.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:38 pm

dimitri? you mean resnov? im not sure who that is imo.
i liked woods death cause he was badass then he kills himself jumping out the window
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:53 pm

ghost23 wrote:
day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Yeah that wouldn't be a bad idea. But that wouldn't really be Modern Warfare, it would be more about 1990's warfare.
it actually could fit I mean in cod 4 price was at chernoble in what the 80's or so he's round 30 or more so mayby in a flashback or something they could hitch the next blackops or whatever it is story into cod 4, although reznov is way better than price Razz
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:22 pm

day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

it actually could fit I mean in cod 4 price was at chernoble in what the 80's or so he's round 30 or more so mayby in a flashback or something they could hitch the next blackops or whatever it is story into cod 4, although reznov is way better than price Razz

i think the way they used reznov in black ops was kinda well meh..
when you actually find out about him in black ops..it was kinda meh in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:19 pm

I thought it was a great story with awesome twists. Best CoD campaign yet.
Back to top Go down
ghana6
Seaman
Seaman
ghana6

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:21 pm

didnt understand where did reznov go at the end di he quit SOG?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:22 pm

ghana6 wrote:
lol i hope to god you are just being kendo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:24 pm

NobleSix wrote:
ghana6 wrote:

Its Tahmdick, ignore him he will be banned soon
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:02 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
ghana6 wrote:

ok then..ill ban him right away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:48 pm

NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
ghana6 wrote:

ok then..ill ban him right away

Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Lethal campaign. Not trying to flame but, Reach campaign was boring compared to Black Ops.Loved it from start to finish. 9/10

The ending is epic! JFK, Nixon, Castro and Robert McNamara, had to check up on the last guy , getting ready for a zombie invasion Razz

As for the voice acting? 10/10, Ed Harris FTW!!! I didn't think they could top Lance Henriksen,in MW 2, but they did.

One problem I have with the game is hit detection, its kinda off and can be annoying at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer   [SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer Empty

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] what u think about the black ops singleplayer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next