This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Games You Are Too Scared To Get?

Go down 
+10
Arbiteris
Pickles
Stigma
ghana6
Stoney
daveMastaKill
GamerKing
TRF
ghost23
DemonWolf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Games You Are Too Scared To Get? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games You Are Too Scared To Get?   Games You Are Too Scared To Get? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:20 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
Crash is now for Xbox too?

Yes, Sony Computer Entertainment sold the rights along time ago of Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon to, i don't recall who has the rights now but yeah its not Naughty Dog and Insomniac Games who create games for those franchises anymore, and that's, well, probably why they sucks so many balls now (the franchise not ND and Insomniac).
They sold it to Vivendi, which was then bought by Activision. So I guess Activision owns the rights now. God help us all.

I feel like crying now...

I spent my childhood playing the first 3 Crash Bandicoot games, the 1st racing game, the 1st party game, and even the 1st GBA game.

Oh well...

Haven't they owned it for a while? Weren't the two Crash games on 360 done by Activision?

Well, I've only played the first six games and then just stopped for some reason. So I didn't know that the series went up being Activision's property.

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Games You Are Too Scared To Get?   Games You Are Too Scared To Get? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:02 am

^
okay.
Well yeah they are:
Games You Are Too Scared To Get? - Page 2 Crash-Mind-Over-Mutant
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Games You Are Too Scared To Get?   Games You Are Too Scared To Get? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:23 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Metroid Other M because after watching the reviews, user thoughts and watching some of its walkthrough, the game looks like a disgrace to the Metroid series

It really is. Probably the worse game I've played since Spider-Man 3 on the Wii. Team Ninja really dropped the ball.

I've always wanted to try Lair. Ridding and killing stuff on a dragon sounds cool. But I hear it still sucks even though sixaxis control is no longer mandatory.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Games You Are Too Scared To Get?   Games You Are Too Scared To Get? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:40 am

Invincible wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Metroid Other M because after watching the reviews, user thoughts and watching some of its walkthrough, the game looks like a disgrace to the Metroid series

It really is. Probably the worse game I've played since Spider-Man 3 on the Wii. Team Ninja really dropped the ball.

I've always wanted to try Lair. Ridding and killing stuff on a dragon sounds cool. But I hear it still sucks even though sixaxis control is no longer mandatory.

Get Divinity 2 then.

On PC or XBOX.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games You Are Too Scared To Get?   Games You Are Too Scared To Get? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Games You Are Too Scared To Get?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2