This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3

Go down 
+21
Ridley's Dad
Mecha
Scolar Visari
Pickles
Jamin
ghana6
Pein
GeneralMLD
DemonWolf
GamerKing
GAYLanced Jack
theone.
Spartan v07
NightFang91
DenEvo
Alan1994
Boba_Fett
TRF
Stigma
Ridley
Shin_Akuma
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
DenEvo wrote:
Lol, if 2010 is any indication, The very same games are coming out for both consoles. Forza/ gt5, killzone,resistance/halo,gears, move/kinect...lol, see a pattern here?

Regardless, if PS3 eventually surpasses the 360 in sales no one is gonna care because, most blockbuster games are made with the american audience as a target, so, its a bit ignorant to say, but things will remain the same for the american market, which is the one that actually matters because we actually buy games

that is actually true. if ps3 outsold 360's ltd,360 still has America and ps3 is guaranteed last place in there forever this gen. Also if i were ps3 fanboys i wouldn't say ps3 is going to outsell 360 worldwide,never underestimate Microsoft. I remember in 200 8 it got close and everyone though by 2009 it will happen but MS mad moves. MS will make moves like price cuts and deals to ensure they extend that WW lead.

FACEPALM at the 360 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
BS, I bet they'll shut up after reading my post.

XBOX MUST PREVAIL BABY.

Too bad it won't.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:51 pm

my prediction: PS3 will pass 360 in mid 2011 and stay there for the rest of this gen. Pople will realize that there isn't really much coming out for the 360 anymore. Gears 3 , the best version of Mass Effect 3, maybe a couple of exclusive racers like Forza and PGR, and that's pretty much it for 360 exclusive wise.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:55 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
Analysts...

"I have long been baffled as to why RTS games don’t work on consoles. I think it is partly because of the nature of the gameplay, it’s single-player and it’s turn-based."

Rolling Eyes

Exactly what kind of diversity is the 360 missing but the PS3 has?
Platformers and sports games (well, one sports game).
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:06 pm

theassassins wrote:
my prediction: PS3 will pass 360 in mid 2011 and stay there for the rest of this gen. Pople will realize that there isn't really much coming out for the 360 anymore. Gears 3 , the best version of Mass Effect 3, maybe a couple of exclusive racers like Forza and PGR, and that's pretty much it for 360 exclusive wise.

people said the same thing in late 2008. Also there is unknown titles to be revealed next year.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:07 pm

theassassins wrote:

There "really isn't much" because unlike Sony Microsoft announces games that come out within 6 months to a year whereas Sony announces games 4 years ahead of time. MS has just been focused on Kinect since it just launched, Greenburg said there were quality exclusives coming up for the 360 in the future a couple of months ago.
Back to top Go down
DenEvo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:30 pm

theassassins wrote:

Easy to throw the term fanboy when judging by your condition.... Sony church much?
Back to top Go down
GAYLanced Jack
Seaman Recruit
GAYLanced Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:36 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
theassassins wrote:

There "really isn't much" because unlike Sony Microsoft announces games that come out within 6 months to a year whereas Sony announces games 4 years ahead of time. MS has just been focused on Kinect since it just launched, Greenburg said there were quality exclusives coming up for the 360 in the future a couple of months ago.
You gullible bakas. Just because an employee said so, it means it must be true?
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Lanced Jack <3 You wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
theassassins wrote:

you're in denial if you think there isn't unannounced 360 exclusives. look at how they handled announcements before and you will know.
Back to top Go down
GAYLanced Jack
Seaman Recruit
GAYLanced Jack

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:45 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Lanced Jack <3 You wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
theassassins wrote:

you're in denial if you think there isn't unannounced 360 exclusives. look at how they handled announcements before and you will know.
I can't wait for halfassed kinect shovelware and call of shooter: gunmetal grey, brown, bloom and reloaded. Just market it to hell, and the gaijins will buy it.
Back to top Go down
DenEvo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:03 am

Lol, says the guy waggling his hand in a corner.... "Make the Soda Pop"

Have fun with your Jerkmote

BTW, I have a copy of Rossetta Stone Japanese laying so you can stop being a half-full
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:13 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Boba_Fett wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
I skimmed through the article, all I can say is, retarded. There's been 1 exclusive and 1 console exclusive FPS game this year for it.

Who said anything about exclusives? All the cashcow games for the 360 are FPS games exclusive or not.

Fable III sold over a million in it's first week.

Besides even if it's primary focus are FPS games, which it's not (hell, 360 is getting New Vegas DLC first), how would that drop it to third place? Are European and Japanese sales for the PS3 skyrocket for some reason and the American sales for 360 aren't going to?

@theotherdude
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Console_exclusive
go to a ps3 forum or something

Can't believe you busted out the wiki. every time i see that website I never take them serious.

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/xbox-360-news-f11/xbox-republic-page-on-wiki-t6363.htm
Smile
Can't insult someone if you use it yourself bro lol.

I don't use it to back up what i'm trying to say.

I was trying to make a page for the Xbox Republic.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:00 am

Also Firebird Studios(New Studio for M$) is planing on making a new game for the 360. The game is unannounced
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:04 am

GamerKing wrote:
Also Firebird Studios(New Studio for M$) is planing on making a new game for the 360. The game is unannounced

Really? I haven't even heard of that company. Did Microsoft just buy that company recently?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:10 am

pure idiocy

for one......360 has been considered a shooter console for years.......and its still second place

my 2010 list shows right there 360s diversity. Retail, XBLA, and Kinect are different genres and appeal to different markets.

i see no issue here
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:54 am

i dont know if the 360 is going to prevail or not..but microsoft has tricks..you people actually think that there wont be any game coming out in 2011 beside gears 3? wow you guys are funny
Back to top Go down
ghana6
Seaman
Seaman
ghana6

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:42 am

wrong people pay say the ps3 has a load of games coming out next year, but i garuntee at least 3 will be delayed
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:33 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

XBOX MUST PREVAIL BABY.
It's still a stupid term.

Um and? You can call it multiplat not on (INSERT EVERY PLATFORM IN EXISTANCE HERE), or you can call it console exclusive or some shit.
Back to top Go down
Ridley
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:36 pm

I never got the term console exclusive.

Consoles are basically dumbed-down PCs used specifically for playing games.

Would you exclude your parents from a family tree?
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Ridley wrote:

i try to discourage the use of that term.......but the point is that wed brag over a inferior port because the ps3 has a "non-existant port" Razz

inferior port > nonexistant port..............unless you admit ps3 is inferior by itself by saying "bububu i usz my PC too"
Back to top Go down
Ridley
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:44 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Ridley wrote:

i try to discourage the use of that term.......but the point is that wed brag over a inferior port because the ps3 has a "non-existant port" Razz

inferior port > nonexistant port..............unless you admit ps3 is inferior by itself by saying "bububu i usz my PC too"

Doesn't stop the game from being fun.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Ridley wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Ridley wrote:

Doesn't stop the game from being fun.

agreed
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:57 pm

theassassins wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

XBOX MUST PREVAIL BABY.

Too bad it won't.

Based off of what?

Open your damn eyes.

Hell I don't even have to say anything I haven't said before. This is copied straight from one of my posts on the PS3 Nation forums.

"SONY has COMPLETELY DOMINATED the industry the last two generations. Prior to 2006 you'd have been sent to the looney bin for suggesting MS would be ahead of SONY in 2011. No matter what SONY does from here on out they are GUARANTEED to be the only console company to lose marketshare this generation, and we are talking a TON of marketshare. End of discussion."

Microsoft DOUBLED their marketshare this generation. Sony LOST more than half their marketshare this generation. No matter who ends up getting 2nd or 3rd, Sony still lost.

Ofcourse, the sales don't have a direct relationship with the quality of the console. I think any new gamer would be perfectly content with either the PS3 or the Xbox 360. JUST SAYING BRO.

Most of the new members come on this forum JUST for the console war section. Some of you SERIOUSLY think that PS3 is better than any console in every single aspect and that your opinion is fact. Some of you guys came here to troll X360 fanboys. This is why I think the Console War section should just be removed. There is a difference between a discussion/debate and flame wars about fanboys that believe their console is better than the other as fact.
Back to top Go down
Ridley
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:59 pm

The above post consists of mad and angry.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Ridley wrote:
The above post consists of mad and angry.

No bro. Ask anyone on this forum. I enjoy debating. I use caps mainly to emphasize a word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3   Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lack of diversity and originality will push 360 below ps3
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next