This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Being Bullied in IRL

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Being Bullied in IRL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Kartz138 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
wow. YOU fail so much. Going on an Xbox gaming forum and learning how to fight bullies? Utter Failure.

I'm not learning how to fight bullies. I'm just seeking sympathy for the bullying I've endured previously, and, to a lesser extent, which is occuring now.

So you join a xbox gaming forum to gain sympathy from gamers?That IS an utter fail dude....

I have alot of issues in life(not normal issues that everyone usually gets) that is a helluva alot worse than being bullied yet you dont see me going to forums trying to gain sympathy from people.Heck, I dont want any sympathy at all from others
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:47 am

Aksys wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
dont let people bully you
just hang out with other friends and if they come walking you say hey! but if they try to bully you more then start to smoke...
it makes you calm Wink
And never trust Xplosi Wink
no that guy is sick!!
he havent done ANYTHING good!!!
Right!?
psst* im so glad he didnt say Lt. Xplosi Wink
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:21 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
wow. YOU fail so much. Going on an Xbox gaming forum and learning how to fight bullies? Utter Failure.

I'm not learning how to fight bullies. I'm just seeking sympathy for the bullying I've endured previously, and, to a lesser extent, which is occuring now.

So you join a xbox gaming forum to gain sympathy from gamers?That IS an utter fail dude....

I have alot of issues in life(not normal issues that everyone usually gets) that is a helluva alot worse than being bullied yet you dont see me going to forums trying to gain sympathy from people.Heck, I dont want any sympathy at all from others
hey... leave the poor fella alone
We Are in the NONGAMING section
And personaly
i think it is pretty ... Brave? of him to actually confess that
often on the net people will act like GANGSTAH'S but IRL they Start to cry when someone take their cap off
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:26 am

Pain just makes you feel alive ^^
untill you're about to die Wink
i almost killed one of my class mates he was punching me and i punched him back he fell to the floor and then i grabbed his neck and i headbutted him
and then i noticed he couldnt talk more so i dropped himm and apperantley my neck gripp made him choke
fortunaly he didnt have to go to the hospital but he couldnt speak Like he did in 2 days Razz
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:31 am

Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:

And personaly
often on the net people will act like GANGSTAH'S but IRL they Start to cry when someone take their cap off

Aww.. Thank you, Xplosi.. Very Happy

Well, I think differently to most people. I need somewhere to confess my troubles to.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:45 pm

its cool mate Razz

nah i myself have a thread about me
but that is mostly about my drinking and social life with people Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:

And personaly

Yes, but I HIGHLY doubt that anybody came to this section wanting to see a dude cry to us about his personal issues...

I mean cmon, if he has these issues and wants to talk to someone, he should talk with a school councilor or something.Not us gamers.Most people like to talk to people when they are upset(including me) but I dont go crying on here wanting you guys to feel sorry for me.I dont care if its brave or not, it isnt good coming on a GAMING FORUM(non gaming section is still part of this gaming forum and gaming community) seeking sympathy.I have an illness(no, not a mental illness) and have gone though a helluva lot of trouble these last 3 years but I have no once came on here to cry about it.And when im feeling upset or angry, I go talk to a parent or a councilor or someone, but not my fellow gamers.

@emp
Its almost christmas so I shouldnt be hard on emp but emp, seriously dude, can you please not make threads on here for reasons such as this?As you can see in this thread not much of us have sympathy(or much anyways) about this issue.And saying these things on the internet only attracts trolls and flaming.So it might be in your best interest to not bring up these things(maybe in the chatbox, but not the threads).This is just friendly advice, not bashing Smile

PS:Even though I sound really harsh im not trying to be mean or make you feel worse, im just giving my simple oppinion.Maybe im a bit harsh on this subject just because I hate seeing people complain about these things on here when im going through an illness that has caused me tons of trouble.Bullying to me is a pretty "minor" thing compared to my illness(ive been bullied alot before so I know how it works).This is my last post on this discussion.Anyways, Have a good holiday and I hope your bullying troubles go away
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:51 pm

yeah get your point
confessing is good
seeking sympathy is bad AMIRIGHT Surprised ?
and sure at some point i agree on that Razz
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
Aksys wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
dont let people bully you
just hang out with other friends and if they come walking you say hey! but if they try to bully you more then start to smoke...
it makes you calm Wink
And never trust Xplosi Wink
no that guy is sick!!
he havent done ANYTHING good!!!
Right!?
psst* im so glad he didnt say Lt. Xplosi Wink
I mean Lt. Xplosi Wink
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Shit!
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:

And personaly

Yes, but I HIGHLY doubt that anybody came to this section wanting to see a dude cry to us about his personal issues...

I mean cmon, if he has these issues and wants to talk to someone, he should talk with a school councilor or something.Not us gamers.Most people like to talk to people when they are upset(including me) but I dont go crying on here wanting you guys to feel sorry for me.I dont care if its brave or not, it isnt good coming on a GAMING FORUM(non gaming section is still part of this gaming forum and gaming community) seeking sympathy.I have an illness(no, not a mental illness) and have gone though a helluva lot of trouble these last 3 years but I have no once came on here to cry about it.And when im feeling upset or angry, I go talk to a parent or a councilor or someone, but not my fellow gamers.

@emp
Its almost christmas so I shouldnt be hard on emp but emp, seriously dude, can you please not make threads on here for reasons such as this?As you can see in this thread not much of us have sympathy(or much anyways) about this issue.And saying these things on the internet only attracts trolls and flaming.So it might be in your best interest to not bring up these things(maybe in the chatbox, but not the threads).This is just friendly advice, not bashing Smile

PS:Even though I sound really harsh im not trying to be mean or make you feel worse, im just giving my simple oppinion.Maybe im a bit harsh on this subject just because I hate seeing people complain about these things on here when im going through an illness that has caused me tons of trouble.Bullying to me is a pretty "minor" thing compared to my illness(ive been bullied alot before so I know how it works).This is my last post on this discussion.Anyways, Have a good holiday and I hope your bullying troubles go away

Thanks for the speech, Arby Smile

And I'm sorry about your illness, btw Sad Hope you get better.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:37 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS CAPTAIN EMP Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Being Bullied in IRL
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: