This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!

Go down 
+14
Scolar Visari
TRF
theone.
Lethal Predator
Ridley's Dad
GrandMasterZillah
Arbiteris
Ridley's Cousin
Ridley
Noelol
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Stoney
Teckno
Pein
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! Empty
PostSubject: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:47 pm

damn!! i hate school..soo much tests,soo many stuff to study? have you ever experienced this? you have soo much to study because the professor will
ask you questions the next day or you have a test that is going to be really important to you? this past few days ive barely turned my xbox because school is really pissing me off

i just wish i can do this to school

ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! Shinra_Tensei_by_Kanomaru
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Aren't you in the 8th grade? It can't possibly be that hard.

Last edited by Teckno on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:24 pm

Haha, wait until you get into the real world and you are working. You'll be wishing you where back in school. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Stoney wrote:
Haha, wait until you get into the real world and you are working. You'll be wishing you where back in school. Trust me.
I think I prefer my job to school. I hate school and my job but i hate school a LOT more.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Its 8th grade. I didnt study. I got A's and B's.
ITS EASY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ridley
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Ridley

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Casual who is incapable of learning detected.

I RAN THAT SHIT
One time, I got grouped with a retarded kid for a group assignment, and he told me to do all the work. I did, passed it in, and told the teacher that my partner did no work. He got a 0 and failed the year.

FUCK YEA
Back to top Go down
Ridley's Cousin

Ridley's Cousin

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Ridley! What have they done to you?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:02 pm

8th grade really wasnt that hard.Wait until you get into higher grades or even better wait until college or university to say "this is hard"
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterZillah
Seaman
Seaman
GrandMasterZillah

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:05 pm

8th grade?! Laughing

get in high school & say that.
Back to top Go down
Ridley's Dad

Ridley's Dad

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Whut's this "X-Bucks" thinger?

Back when I was your age, all we had to play with were sticks. Getting to school was a trench through 2 miles of snow, sometimes a bear would show up and you had to wrestle it down.
And if you misbehaved in class, the teacher would cut a finger off of you.

Go have a period about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Aksys wrote:
Its 8th grade. I didnt study. I got A's and B's.
ITS EASY!!!!

THIS. Middle school was a fucking cake walk.
Back to top Go down
Lethal Predator
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Well A-Levels are quite hard, it's like being in the first or second year at University.
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Pffft. 8th grade was the easiest grade yet. I barely did any tests at all, and I still got A's. High school on the other hand, is a fucking pain in the neck.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Ridley's Dad wrote:
Whut's this "X-Bucks" thinger?

Back when I was your age, all we had to play with were sticks. Getting to school was a trench through 2 miles of snow, sometimes a bear would show up and you had to wrestle it down.
And if you misbehaved in class, the teacher would cut a finger off of you.

Go have a period about it.
Nothing like the Russian school system.
Back to top Go down
Scolar Visari
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Scolar Visari

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:21 am

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! 8th grade are you kidding me WAIT until you take PHYSICS OR PRE CALC or even algebra 2 and chem for that matter
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:48 am

Pein wrote:
damn!! i hate school..soo much tests,soo many stuff to study? have you ever experienced this? you have soo much to study because the professor will
ask you questions the next day or you have a test that is going to be really important to you? this past few days ive barely turned my xbox because school is really pissing me off

just wait untill you get into algebra or even chemistry because chemistry is like the most hardest subject there is I dont know one person who says he/she does good in it
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 am

Please become a sophomore in High School and then come back, then talk about school sucking a lot. I bet you will say "Oh yeah those were the better years".
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:29 am

IcyMeteor wrote:
Pein wrote:

just wait untill you get into algebra or even chemistry because chemistry is like the most hardest subject there is I dont know one person who says he/she does good in it

I dont find chemistry hard but its really boring
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:
Pein wrote:

arnt you a freshman cause in our school you dont take it untill you are a junior
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:20 pm

I don't think chemistry is too difficult. I have difficulty with biology. Chemistry is so structured (same with physics). Everything can be mathematically explained. Biology is not as easy to explain mathematically.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:01 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:
Pein wrote:

arnt you a freshman cause in our school you dont take it untill you are a junior

yes im a freshman but we take it at my grade in my school.Different school boards have different rules
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Scolar Visari wrote:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! 8th grade are you kidding me WAIT until you take PHYSICS OR PRE CALC or even algebra 2 and chem for that matter

Chem ain't that hard. But Physics and Calc are difficult.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:
Pein wrote:

yes im a freshman but we take it at my grade in my school.Different school boards have different rules

I just thought chem was an advance class so I didnt think freshman took it
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:38 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:
Pein wrote:

Biology is mostly a freshmen class at my school.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Geology is a freshman class, biology is a sophomore class, chemistry is a junior class, and seniors can choose between AP biology, AP chemistry, general physics, and AP physics. I dunno what college-level courses my high school offers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!   ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ARGGH!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next