This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 The Ridleys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ridley's Dad

Ridley's Dad

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-11-16

The Ridleys Empty
PostSubject: The Ridleys   The Ridleys EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Who be thuh sick young'in clubbin' all of my family?

One sick mind, I tell you what.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

The Ridleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridleys   The Ridleys EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Do you really waste your time of the day, just to make accounts for a place you hate?
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 26
Location : UK

The Ridleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridleys   The Ridleys EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:52 pm

LOL!lol!

Ridley responded to by "being bullied in IRL" thread saying it was because "I acted like a queer" despite the fact I gave the reason why I was bullied in the thread.

Jeez, you'd think that if they had a problem with the gaming orientations of the forum, they'd at least not post hateful/offensive stuff in other subforums.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

The Ridleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridleys   The Ridleys EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Kartz138 wrote:
LOL!lol!

Ridley responded to by "being bullied in IRL" thread saying it was because "I acted like a queer" despite the fact I gave the reason why I was bullied in the thread.

Jeez, you'd think that if they had a problem with the gaming orientations of the forum, they'd at least not post hateful/offensive stuff in other subforums.

See, this is what I find funny about you emp.You take everything on here seriously...
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 26
Location : UK

The Ridleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridleys   The Ridleys EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:28 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
LOL!lol!

Ridley responded to by "being bullied in IRL" thread saying it was because "I acted like a queer" despite the fact I gave the reason why I was bullied in the thread.

Jeez, you'd think that if they had a problem with the gaming orientations of the forum, they'd at least not post hateful/offensive stuff in other subforums.

See, this is what I find funny about you emp.You take everything on here seriously...

Yeah. Well, I do have Asperger's syndrome, so it's not unexpected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

The Ridleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridleys   The Ridleys EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Kartz138 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
LOL!lol!

Ridley responded to by "being bullied in IRL" thread saying it was because "I acted like a queer" despite the fact I gave the reason why I was bullied in the thread.

Jeez, you'd think that if they had a problem with the gaming orientations of the forum, they'd at least not post hateful/offensive stuff in other subforums.

See, this is what I find funny about you emp.You take everything on here seriously...

Yeah. Well, I do have Asperger's syndrome, so it's not unexpected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

Just like me then it seems.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

The Ridleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridleys   The Ridleys EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Stigma, you have Asperger's? I thought you were just obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

The Ridleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridleys   The Ridleys EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:29 pm

TRF wrote:
Stigma, you have Asperger's? I thought you were just obnoxious.

Haha very funny. But I have an excuse, now you must treat me better unconditionally.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

The Ridleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridleys   The Ridleys EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:49 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Stigma, you have Asperger's? I thought you were just obnoxious.

Haha very funny. But I have an excuse, now you must treat me better unconditionally.
That's assuming I have a soul. Which I don't.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

The Ridleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridleys   The Ridleys EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:56 pm

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Stigma, you have Asperger's? I thought you were just obnoxious.

Haha very funny. But I have an excuse, now you must treat me better unconditionally.
That's assuming I have a soul. Which I don't.

So you're a ginger?
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-10-30

The Ridleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridleys   The Ridleys EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:48 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Stigma, you have Asperger's? I thought you were just obnoxious.

Haha very funny. But I have an excuse, now you must treat me better unconditionally.
I am not alone Very Happy Razz aspergers too
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

The Ridleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridleys   The Ridleys EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:06 pm

day walker wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Stigma, you have Asperger's? I thought you were just obnoxious.

Haha very funny. But I have an excuse, now you must treat me better unconditionally.
I am not alone Very Happy Razz aspergers too

That's cool, I've never thought of Asperger's as a bad thing though. Einstein and Isaac Newton had it too.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

The Ridleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridleys   The Ridleys EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:18 pm

Kartz138 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
LOL!lol!

Ridley responded to by "being bullied in IRL" thread saying it was because "I acted like a queer" despite the fact I gave the reason why I was bullied in the thread.

Jeez, you'd think that if they had a problem with the gaming orientations of the forum, they'd at least not post hateful/offensive stuff in other subforums.

See, this is what I find funny about you emp.You take everything on here seriously...

Yeah. Well, I do have Asperger's syndrome, so it's not unexpected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

I swear I must have a milder version of that. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content




The Ridleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ridleys   The Ridleys Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The Ridleys
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Troll Graveyard-
Jump to: