This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Operating Systems you own/use

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Operating Systems you own/use Empty
PostSubject: Operating Systems you own/use   Operating Systems you own/use EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 pm

I own/have used:

Windows 95
Windows 98
Windows Millennium Edition
Windows XP
Ubuntu 9.04
System 7
System 9
Mac OS 10.4 Tiger
Mac OS 10.5 Leopard

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

Operating Systems you own/use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operating Systems you own/use   Operating Systems you own/use EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Windows 95
Windows 97
Windows 2000
Windows XP
Windows 7

I've been a PC guy all my life. I like Macs a lot, I've just never owned one and I'm just so used to PCs, I don't think I'll ever switch over to a Mac (especially since they're overpriced).
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Operating Systems you own/use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operating Systems you own/use   Operating Systems you own/use EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:21 pm

TRF wrote:
Windows 95
Windows 97
Windows 2000
Windows XP
Windows 7

I've been a PC guy all my life. I like Macs a lot, I've just never owned one and I'm just so used to PCs, I don't think I'll ever switch over to a Mac (especially since they're overpriced).

They are very good if you get the chance.


Last edited by Deus Ex Machina on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

Operating Systems you own/use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operating Systems you own/use   Operating Systems you own/use EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
TRF wrote:
Windows 95
Windows 97
Windows 2000
Windows XP
Windows 7

I've been a PC guy all my life. I like Macs a lot, I've just never owned one and I'm just so used to PCs, I don't think I'll ever switch over to a Mac (especially since they're overpriced).

They are very good if you get the chance.
I have gotten the chance to use them. I like them a lot. I'm just not sure if I want to buy one due to a. the price and b. the fact that I'm so used to Windows.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Operating Systems you own/use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operating Systems you own/use   Operating Systems you own/use EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:31 pm

TRF wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:
TRF wrote:
Windows 95
Windows 97
Windows 2000
Windows XP
Windows 7

I've been a PC guy all my life. I like Macs a lot, I've just never owned one and I'm just so used to PCs, I don't think I'll ever switch over to a Mac (especially since they're overpriced).

They are very good if you get the chance.
I have gotten the chance to use them. I like them a lot. I'm just not sure if I want to buy one due to a. the price and b. the fact that I'm so used to Windows.

I can understand both reasons. I used to be a windows guy, but then I came into possession of my mom's mac when she got a new mac. It's an old G4 but it still is fast and runs with no problems.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

Operating Systems you own/use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operating Systems you own/use   Operating Systems you own/use EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Windows 98/XP

Ubuntu 10.04

I'm using Ubuntu since I didn't see a reason to keep Windows XP so I deleted it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Operating Systems you own/use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operating Systems you own/use   Operating Systems you own/use EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:49 am

Before all of the ones below, I started out with one which I have no idea what operating system it was. I think it was on a computer called Acorn or something Razz
but yeah...
95
98
2000
XP
Vista - currently use
and my college computers use Windows 7
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

Operating Systems you own/use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operating Systems you own/use   Operating Systems you own/use EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:09 am

95
98
XP
Vista
7.

Never owned a Mac and never intend to buy one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Operating Systems you own/use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operating Systems you own/use   Operating Systems you own/use Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Operating Systems you own/use
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» TT Ipoh Station Antique Cafe, Puchong**#MArI BeRNosTaLgiA#**23/03/2012
» Warframe Trading Post
» Prime Drop Locations

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: