This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations)   Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:35 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Yeah I have one, with homebrew too Very Happy so I don't waste money on crappy shovelware games. But I do plan on actually buying the next Zelda game.

lol nice. I probably wouldn't hack my wii at first. I like having a library of games XD
I'm not that hyped about Skyward Sword. It's mainly Twilight Princess I want.

Once you play Twilight Princess, you will want Skyward Sword. And if it's anything like Twilight Princess then its gonna be awesome.

but I like the wolf Sad

lol you would Razz but TBH the wolf parts were ehh. I found them boring at times, although some of the puzzle parts with the wolf were interesting.

I see. But its still playing as a wolf so I don't care Razz
and you're wrong about sonic. It's for teh win.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations)   Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:32 am

I'd buy a Wii just for Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword alone. Also can you download Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask off the Wii Network? If so I'll consider getting one for sure. The nostalgia even thinking about it is beautiful. cheers

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations)   Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Stoney wrote:
I'd buy a Wii just for Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword alone. Also can you download Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask off the Wii Network? If so I'll consider getting one for sure. The nostalgia even thinking about it is beautiful. cheers

I'd buy it just for Twilight Princess alone. And I could just get it on gamecube Laughing

And if you can download OOT and MM off it, that would be cool because I can't find my Legend Of Zelda collection thingy which I had on gamecube. Sad It had both of those games on it (and I got it for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations)   Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:25 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Stoney wrote:

I'd buy it just for Twilight Princess alone. And I could just get it on gamecube Laughing

And if you can download OOT and MM off it, that would be cool because I can't find my Legend Of Zelda collection thingy which I had on gamecube. Sad It had both of those games on it (and I got it for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

You can. It's called the Wii shop channel. There are hundreds of great nostalgic games on the Wii shop channel. That's why the Wii is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations)   Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 pm

It's sad that there's still people in this world who haven't played Twilight Princess yet. Those poor souls. Sad
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations)   Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Invincible wrote:
It's sad that there's still people in this world who haven't played Twilight Princess yet. Those poor souls. Sad

I have no soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations)   Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:18 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Invincible wrote:

I have no soul.

Me too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations)   Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:16 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Invincible wrote:

I have no soul.

Me too! Very Happy

Me either. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations)   Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking about a Wii (Game Recommendations)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3