This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup

Go down 
+10
Jack-__-Franko
Alan1994
Teckno
Stoney
DemonWolf
Jamin
Freemon34'
Mecha
TRF
Stigma
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:06 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
To top what America said, I can think of a few more. For example, Assassin's Creed II: Discovery isn't the same as Assassin's Creed II. Army of Two: The 40th Day on PSP isn't the same as Army of Two: The 40th Day on consoles. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized isn't the same as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

EDIT: But Stigma, Persona 3 still retains the same narrative for the game on PSP, does it not? LBP on PSP has a completely different single-player campaign. That makes it a different game.

Never played those games, wikipedia lists Little Big Planet as having a PSP version. That's what I'm sticking with. And is there an actual story to Little Big Planet? I got to like the fourth of the seven sections and stopped playing single player. Persona 3 Portable has some changes to the plot and story too, regardless of gender.
Then Persona 3 is a different game on PSP. LittleBigPlanet on PS3 is listed as only being on PS3. LittleBigPlanet PSP is listed as only being on PSP. They're two separate articles and two separate games.

No it isn't, it's the same game but with mostly upgrades but some downgrades. Modern Warfare 2 is listed as being on Windows, PS3, 360, DS, and BlackBerry on it's own page. But the DS version has a different page and a different name. So no your last 3 sentences are subjective.
Okay, but the DS version of MW2 is a different game. It has a different title and a different storyline. Why won't you put LittleBigPlanet? We've given you more than enough reason to put it down. It's got a different single-player with different features.

EDIT: Also it's done by a different developer (both MW:M and LBPPSP).
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:08 am

TRF wrote:
Oh, and Stigma, you haven't removed Fable III, Viva Piñata, or Tales of Vesperia yet. Well, I guess Fable III and Viva Piñata are okay to stay on since you said you were adding 360/PC games later on.

Oh, never saw that comment. Tales of Vesperia is on the PS3?--Oh in Japan only, lovely, I guess that counts? Forgot about the PC version of Fable III, I'll re-ad it in a different comparison.

Mecha wrote:
Wikipedia also saids that the PSP version is a sequel.
Damn finally someone brings up a good argument. Well I say Kudos to you sir.

Edit: sorry CC I didn't see your earlier comment either.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:13 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Oh, and Stigma, you haven't removed Fable III, Viva Piñata, or Tales of Vesperia yet. Well, I guess Fable III and Viva Piñata are okay to stay on since you said you were adding 360/PC games later on.

Oh, never say that comment. Tales of Vesperia is on the PS3?--Oh in Japan only, lovely, I guess that counts? Forgot about the PC version of Fable III, I'll re-ad it in a different comparison.

Mecha wrote:

If you don't remove Tales of Vesperia, you will officially be a xenophobic white supremacist who doesn't consider other countries important.

And how is "it's got a different campaign" not a good argument? I guess then I can say that ODST and Halo 3 are the same game, because they're really only different in that they have different campaigns and 3 has less features.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:13 am

^^
Yeah I already fixed it.

...Hold on a sec. EVEN METACRITIC LIST LITTLE BIG PLANET AS MULTIPLAT!

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/littlebigplanet

Laughing

I've added it, but I've also put a little asterisk by it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:17 am

BlackStigma wrote:
^^
Yeah I already fixed it.

...Hold on a sec. EVEN METACRITIC LIST LITTLE BIG PLANET AS MULTIPLAT!

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/littlebigplanet

Laughing

I've added it, but I've also put a little asterisk by it.

You and I both know that Metacritic is very flawed.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:19 am

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh, never say that comment. Tales of Vesperia is on the PS3?--Oh in Japan only, lovely, I guess that counts? Forgot about the PC version of Fable III, I'll re-ad it in a different comparison.

Mecha wrote:

If you don't remove Tales of Vesperia, you will officially be a xenophobic white supremacist who doesn't consider other countries important.

And how is "it's got a different campaign" not a good argument? I guess then I can say that ODST and Halo 3 are the same game, because they're really only different in that they have different campaigns and 3 has less features.

Well some in my family were Nazis so maybe I inherited some of that? lol no I just forgot after taking off the other two.

The gameplay in the two is exactly the same, but all handheld versions of games have differences in the single player compared to the console versions. If it's a sequel that's different. Although I didn't even know LBP had one lol. I thought those plot segments were just something there to progress the game forward. What am I talking about that's what they are!

And it's listed as multplat in some sites so I didn't originally count it. So I'm adding it with an asterisk that cool?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:21 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

Mecha wrote:

Well some in my family were Nazis so maybe I inherited some of that? lol no I just forgot after taking off the other two.

The gameplay in the two is exactly the same, but all handheld versions of games have differences in the single player compared to the console versions. If it's a sequel that's different. Although I didn't even know LBP had one lol. I thought those plot segments were just something there to progress the game forward. What am I talking about that's what they are!

And it's listed as multplat in some sites so I didn't originally count it. So I'm adding it with an asterisk that cool?
That's cool. MAYBE I'll start talking to you again.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:33 am

Do you guys think Wii/360 and Wii/PS3 games should count? I found a few like Dead Rising for the 360 and Disney: Party Classics for the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:38 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Do you guys think Wii/360 and Wii/PS3 games should count? I found a few like Dead Rising for the 360 and Disney: Party Classics for the PS3.

Depends. If you're counting exclusives then no. If you're counting 360 vs. PS3 games then yes.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:09 am

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
That's cool. MAYBE I'll start talking to you again.

DAMN GAMERANKINGS TOO! THAT'S THREE BIG NAME SITES THAT SAY LITTLE BIG PLANET IS A MULTIPLAT! -.-
http://www.gamerankings.com/ps3/938583-littlebigplanet/index.html

Laughing a well deserved asterisk
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:38 am

"LittleBigPlanet" exclusively for PS3.

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/856/856680.html
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:26 am

LBP on ps3 is a HD Exclusive, or should I say Next Gen Exclusive. =) No wait, its exclusive because it gave the PS3 an advantage over 360, not PSP. Its also an exclusive because NOT ON 360. =) And lets not forget its a 2008 exclusive for ps3. =) We're counting the PS3 version, not the PSP version. =) And if someone wants to play LBP but doesn't have a PSP, they can just buy it for PS3. =) PSP isn't in the "Console War", its in the "Handheld/Portable Console War". =)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:39 am

Jamin wrote:
LBP on ps3 is a HD Exclusive, or should I say Next Gen Exclusive. =) No wait, its exclusive because it gave the PS3 an advantage over 360, not PSP. Its also an exclusive because NOT ON 360. =) And lets not forget its a 2008 exclusive for ps3. =) We're counting the PS3 version, not the PSP version. =) And if someone wants to play LBP but doesn't have a PSP, they can just buy it for PS3. =) PSP isn't in the "Console War", its in the "Handheld/Portable Console War". =)

Too many smileys xD I got lost like a quarter of the way through reading that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:04 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Can Mods sticky threads? If not can you sticky this MLD?

You do realise you're a mod now also? Laughing
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:52 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

I'd say so. We've excluded wii from this console war thus far so why not?
That being said, of course we won't be allowed to call them exclusives despite that we're talking about 2 systems and keeping that mentality.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Stoney wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I think he doesn't know how to sticky a thread, or even if he can.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Stoney wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I'm asking if mods CAN sticky threads, I don't know how to.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:32 pm

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

Mecha wrote:

AHAHA!!!!

You finally admit it! Halo 3 and ODST are similar games. THUS YOU CAN'T DESPISE ONE WITHOUT HATING THE OTHER!!!

I WIN. MW2 sucks btw.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Okay I think I have them all now, unless you guys notice that I'm missing something.

I have to say, the 360 has more exclusives than I would've guessed, I think it's safe to say that it kicks the PS3's ass in exclusives, even more so if you count console exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:34 pm

MLB 09: The Show - 90
MLB 08: The Show - 85
MLB 07: The Show - 77

That's all I know at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Mecha wrote:

i'm not counting old sports games, i excluded 360 ones like Madden 06 too.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:40 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Okay I think I have them all now, unless you guys notice that I'm missing something.

I have to say, the 360 has more exclusives than I would've guessed, I think it's safe to say that it kicks the PS3's ass in exclusives, even more so if you count console exclusives.

BRO YEAR HEADSTART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, yea I was suprised to since PS3 fanboys always make it seem like the PS3 has so much more exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:48 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:

So when "MLB 11: The Show" gets released are you going to remove "MLB 10: The Show" aswell? You know, since it's going to become an old game next year.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:46 am

Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:

So when "MLB 11: The Show" gets released are you going to remove "MLB 10: The Show" aswell? You know, since it's going to become an old game next year.

yeah
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:09 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:

yeah

Fine. Do whatever you want. I don't really care. But don't say that this console has more games then the other if you're not going to count everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next